Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Sexkillz You Don't Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Sexkillz You Don't Know (734 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Sexkillz You Don't Know by eggheaders(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1171157/where-hijabu-muslim-girls-go#13962239

can anybody read through this thread and tell me why eggheaders was banned and channel 190 left alone.yesterday he ban my handle on the main politics forum for exposing his follies.Oga oam4j move this to the main politics section,and please look up on sexkillz reason for banning me yesterday and tell me which of the forum rule I broke.
Re: The Sexkillz You Don't Know by PrettyPrisca(f): 8:29am On May 18, 2013
Se.xkillz na se.x go kill u ooo for placing a ban on dis guy... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sexkillz You Don't Know by eggheaders(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2013
Pretty Prisca: Se.xkillz na se.x go kill u ooo for placing a ban on dis guy... undecided

sister can you please help me post this thread on the complaint section of the main politics board.

(1)

Which Of These Is The Most Consumed Product In Nigeria? / Could Fani Kayode Be A Norseman (vikings)? / I Want To Be A Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.