Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? (31695 Views)

The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode / 10 Ways To Detect A Scam Recruitment Agency / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 18, 2013
Hello friends,

Please has anyone in the house secured any authentic job offer through JobsInDubai. They are asking for a refundable fee of 92 Canadian Dollars so they can make your CV/profile accessible to employers in UAE. They keep sending email messages that employers are viewing your profile once you register with them, your profile has been shortlisted for employment. They claim to have a 94% success rate in helping people secure jobs. They will make a full refund of $92 if one is not able to secure a job through them after 6 months. their website is " www.jobsindubai.com "

From my little research, these guys seem to be based in Canada.

Real or similar experiences are highly appreciated.

Many thanks for your contributions smiley
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2013
Those guys are scammers. Don't pay them a dime, not even one cent.
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2013
...thanks...
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by ogeelove(f): 8:36pm On May 18, 2013
Never respond to agencies DAT request money. The good ones get their pay from the companies they are advertising for.

1 Like

Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by ddjay: 11:45am On May 19, 2013
angry angry beta delete dia web add from ur entire body,so dt if c it 2muro u will nt recognise it

2 Likes

Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by aywhy93(m): 2:36am On Nov 28, 2013
chiebube: Hello friends,

Please has anyone in the house secured any authentic job offer through JobsInDubai. They are asking for a refundable fee of 92 Canadian Dollars so they can make your CV/profile accessible to employers in UAE. They keep sending email messages that employers are viewing your profile once you register with them, your profile has been shortlisted for employment. They claim to have a 94% success rate in helping people secure jobs. They will make a full refund of $92 if one is not able to secure a job through them after 6 months. their website is " www.jobsindubai.com "

From my little research, these guys seem to be based in Canada.

Real or similar experiences are highly appreciated.

Many thanks for your contributions smiley

I already paid the $92 to them because of some reasons. JobsInDubai is on the WikiPedia site confirming their genuinety, I also received a call from one of their staffs after registering. Since I've paid, I've noticed slight difference in my profile views and they promise to refund the money if i don't get a Job in Six months. Lets wait and See sha !!!
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Sammiejokes(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
please keep us posted, if u are able to get a job through them. They always send me mails to deposit that amount but have been a little skeptical since I saw a scam job advert on their website. Kenwood hotel recriitment.
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by aywhy93(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sammiejokes: please keep us posted, if u are able to get a job through them. They always send me mails to deposit that amount but have been a little skeptical since I saw a scam job advert on their website. Kenwood hotel recriitment.

Its better you don't pay the money yet... I will let you know how my own goes.
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by nnamdikurus(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2014
@aywhy, hw far na? U neva give us update as to wheather dem give u employment for dubai after paying dat registration fee. Were u contacted eventually?
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by nnamdikurus(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=aywhy93]

Its better you don't pay the money yet... I will let you know how my own goes.

So pls give us update abeg.
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by panaroma: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Let no one give them money, I paid last year, its over a year and I av not received my refund... Pure scammers
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by aywhy93(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=nnamdikurus][/quote]

Its a PURE SCAM... Don't Pay Anything oooh
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by nnamdikurus(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks y'all. I had already seen posts abt dem in various foreign websites and blogs dat dey're a scam.
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2015
For God sake brother,in this New era,still doing such?.when you can easily get 2 dubai youself and search for job @ only 250k(visa+ticket+accomadation)for more info send in your request to josephkunmi9@gmail.com. Always dear 4u
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by ABUBAKARS(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Boss they are big scammer, I paid them almost a year now no mail from them after two month of payment.

1 Like

Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by luwalz: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
A friend just told me he knw sm1 who got a job from them. So my question is, did they eventually refunded your money?. Thanks
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Bakrabas: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Were you able to get back your money or you later get job through jobs in Dubai
aywhy93:

I already paid the $92 to them because of some reasons. JobsInDubai is on the WikiPedia site confirming their genuinety, I also received a call from one of their staffs after registering. Since I've paid, I've noticed slight difference in my profile views and they promise to refund the money if i don't get a Job in Six months. Lets wait and See sha !!!
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by aywhy93(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bakrabas:
Were you able to get back your money or you later get job through jobs in Dubai

No, I didn't get my money back and I didn't get a job either... JobsInDubai is a PURE SCAM..!
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Bakrabas: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thanks bro
So what's the next step now...?

Another one that they advertised on Lagelu fm, the form is 10k dubai I don't know whether you know about it

aywhy93:

No, I didn't get my money back and I didn't get a job either... JobsInDubai is a PURE SCAM..!
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by kaybim1010(f): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2017
its a big scam.don't pay!!!!!
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by aywhy93(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bakrabas:
Thanks bro
So what's the next step now...?

Another one that they advertised on Lagelu fm, the form is 10k dubai I don't know whether you know about it

I don't know about that one but for now, I am not ready to waste anymore money... I'll just wait and get ready for the normal processing.
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by Bakrabas: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls bro do carry me along with the normal processing... Any idea about the total cost

aywhy93:

I don't know about that one but for now, I am not ready to waste anymore money... I'll just wait and get ready for the normal processing.
Re: Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? by aywhy93(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Bakrabas:
Pls bro do carry me along with the normal processing... Any idea about the total cost

Go to the TRAVEL SECTION on Nairaland, the thread is there. Details on how to go about it, the different visas and prices, etc is available on the thread ... It's very helpful

(1) (Reply)

Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.