Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. (919 Views)

Do You Want More Real Traffic To Your Website? - Let's Share Traffic / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Dora Akunyili Website - Let's Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. by macrosa(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2013
Getting website traffic has not been that easy for a lot of webmasters. Traffic means money making and no website traffic means no sucess in your online business. There are several websites online with little or no traffic. So please tell us, what is your secret of getting traffic to your website, forum or blog. Thanks for your future responses.
Re: How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. by Nobody: 3:30am On May 19, 2013
SEO..SEO..SEO...that is the best way period....and also most people dont take advantage of this..but word of mouth gos a long long way....what you can also do...is create youtube account for you site and start uploading popular Nigerian music videos..by the time you know it you will start to get 10,00, 50,000 views and people will start to come to your site regularly.....there are many other things...just listed a few sa..
Re: How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. by cheavroi(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2013
Getting traffic to a website follows the same principles although you might have to adapt it to suit your niche. Read my blog to get simple easy ways to draw traffic to your website or get a copy of punch for my article on Inbound Marketing dated 9th May.
Just giving ideas on how to generate traffic
Re: How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. by akintayo1(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2013
No doubt SEO is best way to drive quality targeted traffic to your blog, but I tell you the truth, SEO is also the most difficult means to drive traffic.

If you're in need of traffic as quickly as possible, buy it, is as simpe as that.

There are many factors that determine the ranking of a page in SERP, meaning, your site can't just climb up the ladder just because is well optimized for SEO.

There are millions of site well optimized as yours, ranking for the same keyword, updating regularly as yours.

so, some factors like age of the site, link popularity, online authority, quality of back links, online reputation, and so on will all play a significant role in your SEO.

All the above take time to achieve, they are not overnight achievement. No matter how your site is well optimized, it need time to mature in the SERP.

Unless, you're targeting low or minor keyword that are not targeting by advertisers and have low interner searches.

All in all, if you're a serious minded business man who want to see return on investment in quick time, I would advice you buy targeted traffic.

But, make sure you don't send your traffic directly to your offer, send them to a page where they would be require to give you their e-mail address, so you don't continue buying traffic all the time, and at the same loss your visitor just at one time visit.
Re: How Do You Get Traffic To Your Website? Let's Talk. by shacuter: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2013
I use Search engine visibility service to increase my website traffic . BTW, i got it from Thewebpole.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Php Real Estate Script For Sell, Start Your Own Real Estate Website Now / Your Opinion On RWD And Ajax Request? / Start Online Stores Lagos And Lagos Ecommerce Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.