Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles (1138 Views)

Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Why Most Nigerians Don't Play Online Games? / My Xbox Don't Play Ntsc Designated Discs: Can My Xbox Play It When I Chipp It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles by 9ineGames: 11:01am On May 18, 2013
hello gamers,
we have notice that most fans in the country would generally prefer to go for either Xbox or PlayStation and neglect the Nintendo family!!!so now,we want to find out from you guys why u don't Digg into Nintendo games?
-could it be because of the followings:
*The Controller is Less Impressive Than an IPhone
*Half-Hearted Third Party Support
*No Big Graphics Jump Over the Competition
*No Hard Drive
*lack of Core Game Commitment
*The Weird Controller Stew
*It's Too Expensive for What It Is
-please contribute to the page and lets reason together

Re: Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles by olly165: 11:20am On May 18, 2013
cus d cartrige is hard to get
Re: Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles by 9ineGames: 4:42pm On May 18, 2013
good point**
Re: Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles by awaeardfdfrfd: 7:05pm On May 19, 2013
Not true
Re: Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles by awaeardfdfrfd: 7:08pm On May 19, 2013
Not actually they are usually easy to find and way cheaper than ps3 games but in shoprite and places a typical nigerian would assume is expensive also nigerian preferences are linear for instance fifa and cod and god of war and shooting games are all african gamers care about and peer pressure moves them to other gaming systems also the few who actually have these consoles never have anyone to trade or share with in nigeria so nintendo games are completely ignored . I myself am the only portable nintendo gamer I've ever seen and don't buy games for it anymore
Re: Reasons Why You Don't Play Nintendo Consoles by 9ineGames: 10:28pm On May 19, 2013
hmm interesting,to finally see a Nintendo fan here grin...i still strongly believe in gaming in Africa/Nigeria,there is hope and 9inegames is the key to gaming in Nigeria.we all need to keep our heads straight and keep gaming (for does that have the passion for gaming)i remember far back when people would sleep in game house just to play pes (but these days )high rate of games chased many and some still stuck in ps2 era or GameCube era!!!
-9inegames task to win gamers in the country wont be a small job but we would try our best to build the confident in gamers

(1) (Reply)

Browser Gaming In Nigeria / Abuja PS3 Gamers, Lets Swap Or Sell Our New/used Games SOLD / PS3 Games Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.