Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol (20913 Views)

(photo)black Parents Be Like... Lol! / What The New Generation Church Will Look Like / It’s The Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by vandarsar(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2013
Good radiance.

They didn't defeat you, they teach you.

Inik:
Okay, enjoy
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Willgates(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2013
Stale! Dis about d 1000th tym i've read dis
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by cold(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2013
Kinda ironic when i see people reading Bible verses from their phones or smart devices. I maintain that if you possess any smart device & you lay claim to Christianity you're just a bloody hypocrite.
Do you realise that three-quarters of the minerals used in the manufacture of that device in your hand is sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo? Coltan,Cobalt,Tantalite,tantalum & Casseterite are all mined in the Congo. Keeping the armed conflict there alive as well as violence against women,rap3 of the most inhumane kind,child labour,recruitment of child soldiers,land degradation of the most exploitative kind,plunder,pillaging and so on and so forth.
In the last 5-6 years there have 5 million Recorded (emphasis on recorded) deaths,with many more committed as i type this message. How anyone can hold on to such a blood tainted device and talk about the love of God beats me hollow. Have you no shame,have you all lost your sense of reasoning,have you no feelings for your fellow men as long as it doesn't affect you? You're all obsessed with the afterlife what about the here and now? Buncha hypocrites! Little wonder nobody ever takes you guys seriously
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Anabaraonyepete(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2013
The pix on this page made it cry angry
more than a Joke!!
Pls show some respect to the creator!!!cry angry
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by SugaryBelle(f): 6:07pm On May 23, 2013
Op U think its okay to make a joke about the church...its alryt hav ur fun,as 4 d person dat put up dat picture nd d mod dat put dis mockery on FP God is watching u.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by zoomzu(f): 6:12pm On May 23, 2013
Nice one
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Godson201333(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2013
Our church accept banks transfer!!
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 23, 2013
lol
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by oshegod(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2013
End time looming, may GOD help us all in Jesus name Amen...
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Vancouverplus: 6:55pm On May 23, 2013
SamConquer: Wait A Minute!You Posted This 'blasphemous Insult' For Me To Laugh.If It Where the days of the Romans You Will Have Being Tied To The Stake and Burnt To Ashes...It Is so bad how all this ''christain'' of nowadays reason..have you ever seen a Muslim mock his religion?(Irrespective of the Fact that the Islam religion Is a Fake Religion,But the Muslim people are making us beleive it is real,with all their extremism.)Dont Be a fool by commiting gravious sin in order to make people Laugh!And for the person that posted that picture up there,what Is the meaning of that...BASTA*RDS

go sit down somewhere. angry

1 Like

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Paspane: 7:24pm On May 23, 2013
iru akukwor material wink
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by quneksyahooco: 7:28pm On May 23, 2013
Inik: This is a joke that has been circulating on bbm since last month. It isn't funny anymore
seriously its not, but God will deliver us all, not our wish but His will be done. don't be surprised there might be a massive transformation by then, we can't judge the world then by what is happening now. GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by profchika: 7:44pm On May 23, 2013
Inik: This is a joke that has been circulating on bbm since last month. It isn't funny anymore
.u post urs

1 Like

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by fujirice: 8:10pm On May 23, 2013
mollytinrox: 2020 is far. Make this 2016. cheesy
Abi o! Some of the aforementioned has already started in my church sef
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by wazobiaforu(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2013
cold: Kinda ironic when i see people reading Bible verses from their phones or smart devices. I maintain that if you possess any smart device & you lay claim to Christianity you're just a bloody hypocrite.
Do you realise that three-quarters of the minerals used in the manufacture of that device in your hand is sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo? Coltan,Cobalt,Tantalite,tantalum & Casseterite are all mined in the Congo. Keeping the armed conflict there alive as well as violence against women,rap3 of the most inhumane kind,child labour,recruitment of child soldiers,land degradation of the most exploitative kind,plunder,pillaging and so on and so forth.
In the last 5-6 years there have 5 million Recorded (emphasis on recorded) deaths,with many more committed as i type this message. How anyone can hold on to such a blood tainted device and talk about the love of God beats me hollow. Have you no shame,have you all lost your sense of reasoning,have you no feelings for your fellow men as long as it doesn't affect you? You're all obsessed with the afterlife what about the here and now? Buncha hypocrites! Little wonder nobody ever takes you guys seriously

Is there any doctor in the house? Please help check the temperature and brain position of this person, we don't want anymore suicide in Nigeria.

* the instruments use for your pc is from where?

* the paper use to reprint Bible is from where?

* cross your heart if you have never pray for someone on the phone

* the vehicle that carry you to house of God is make from where?

You are becoming an extremist please take care of yourself
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Emmyk(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2013
I've seen the Joke since mid-lastyear sef

1 Like

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by cold(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

Is there any doctor in the house? Please help check the temperature and brain position of this person, we don't want anymore suicide in Nigeria.

* the instruments use for your pc is from where?

* the paper use to reprint Bible is from where?

* cross your heart if you have never pray for someone on the phone

* the vehicle that carry you to house of God is make from where?

You are becoming an extremist please take care of yourself

You're just reinforcing what I have already said.The fact is if you use any device tainted with violence and the blood of others,you have no moral justification to preach about the love of God.Unless you're buttressing what we already know,that God thrives on the blood of others.Otherwise,you wouldn't dismiss this argument with the wave of your hand
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2013
All dis nonsense
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by emelu(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2013
O boy, odikwa very risk! Na then worshippers go then contact annointing via Bluetooth.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by blackmale(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2013
i dont see it in a funny way,, but i like it,,,, any church tht operate on tht level in the nearest future,, they really turn on their SWAG..
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by davida222(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2013
Its more like a vision 202020, only in Nigggerriaa
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by ugees(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2013
cold: Kinda ironic when i see people reading Bible verses from their phones or smart devices. I maintain that if you possess any smart device & you lay claim to Christianity you're just a bloody hypocrite.

Wait o! so christains should not use cell phones again? dude, this your explosion holds no water man...none at all
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Godson201333(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2013
SamConquer: Wait A Minute!You Posted This 'blasphemous Insult' For Me To Laugh.If It Where the days of the Romans You Will Have Being Tied To The Stake and Burnt To Ashes...It Is so bad how all this ''christain'' of nowadays reason..have you ever seen a Muslim mock his religion?(Irrespective of the Fact that the Islam religion Is a Fake Religion,But the Muslim people are making us beleive it is real,with all their extremism.)Dont Be a fool by commiting gravious sin in order to make people Laugh!And for the person that posted that picture up there,what Is the meaning of that...BASTA*RDS

But you just mocked the muslim by calling their religion Fake...That is also Blasphemy #Are you a learner#? cool
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by PENMIGHT(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
Typically, u reason the way most non-muslims reason. Except for a chosen few,everyone waits on turn to have a swipe on Islam at the least opportunity that presents itself.

Why blaming someone else for your woes? Mockery wasn't the intent of the OP and the post is has harmless to every right-thinking non-biased mind as it is to christianity itself. Even if u are deprived of a big heart that is immune to smile or laughing at a joke, why should u insult other people sensibilities and faith? Smile and eschew the islamic phobia u personified!
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by badmeat(m): 3:53am On May 24, 2013
cold:

You're just reinforcing what I have already said.The fact is if you use any device tainted with violence and the blood of others,you have no moral justification to preach about the love of God.Unless you're buttressing what we already know,that God thrives on the blood of others.Otherwise,you wouldn't dismiss this argument with the wave of your hand
seun,please crate a section for those that are mentally challenged!angry
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by cfours: 3:55am On May 24, 2013
many churches in USA are already like that. U pay tithe online it's called e-giving.
and u don't even need to open i-phone for bible. There are projectors in most churches that display the bible passages on a large projector screen.
some churches don't even have drummers and musical instruments anymore. they just play music from laptop and everyone sing along. weird
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by ini4brandon(m): 5:10am On May 24, 2013
very creative dude...better patent it before AY or basketmouth steal am o.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by yahrant140(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2013
mr ova sabi!!
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by vikki4xrist: 7:08am On May 24, 2013
SureLy it ll be after d rapture whn I'm long out
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by wazobiaforu(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2013
cold:

So;
You don't use phone?
You don't use car?
But you can use computer ?
You are the greatest mumu om this topic, infact you are bloody hypocrite because you can eat the food and meat that is been farm and rear in northern state where thousands of your Christians brothers has been killed and you see phone as satanic. Tell me which country you don't have death of innocent people. So we should not wear cloths to church because it was made from country where innocent people dies.

Infact you are DINDINRIN
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by chynabest(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2013
Old joks. Next pls
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by nwokeomayola(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2013
Uwa mmebi (this is a great sign of the end time)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ble Retires / Fairly Used Chicken For Sale.... Xmas Promo Is Here: / FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.