Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,976 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 (86188 Views)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread / 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Abuklaw: hi
i just completed the registration and have a printed copy of the form with me now. Thanks for the info.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2013
plz guyz am one of ede aspirant and am kinda confused ah dnt know where to start from i.e i dnt know the bank to buy the form coz i stay in ABJ!! I dnt know aw to qo about the payment etc!! But i want to buy it tomorrow quyz help me out!! And i need urqent response 2qo:wizguyap!! NB:i wil stay in touch with this thread
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 2:32am On Jul 17, 2013
WIZGUY69: plz guyz am one of ede aspirant and am kinda confused ah dnt know where to start from i.e i dnt know the bank to buy the form coz i stay in ABJ!! I dnt know aw to qo about the payment etc!! But i want to buy it tomorrow quyz help me out!! And i need urqent response 2qo:wizguyap!! NB:i wil stay in touch with this thread
you will purchase the form through mastercard.
Goto federalpolyede.edu.ng, scroll down and click on registration link, select post utme and fill your details. After dat a mail will be sent to you containing your transanction id, then goto quickteller.com/federalpolyede
select POST UTME, FULL TIME, click PAY and insert your email, number and the given transaction id, submit it and you will see a page where u wil b able to insert ur mastercard details.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Stundey: you will purchase the form through mastercard.
Goto federalpolyede.edu.ng, scroll down and click on registration link, select post utme and fill your details. After dat a mail will be sent to you containing your transanction id, then goto quickteller.com/federalpolyede
select POST UTME, FULL TIME, click PAY and insert your email, number and the given transaction id, submit it and you will see a page where u wil b able to insert ur mastercard details.
you are also now a guru, kudos 4 supplying him the details.we've resumed now and therefore u can now come to the skul 4 registration.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Stundey: you will purchase the form through mastercard.
thanks Bro am vry vry qrateful but if u dn't av master card nko??
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Chianya: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2013
WIZGUY69: thanks Bro am vry vry qrateful but if u dn't av master card nko??

then go to the bank and activate ur normal verve ATM card for online transaction.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2013
pls av already completd my regtn but my print out does nt involve exam date and time pls am already confused wat wil i do
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by olubams: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2013
hi. my payment hav been confirmed but I did not receive anything
in my mail
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abuklaw: you are also now a guru, kudos 4 supplying him the details.we've resumed now and therefore u can now come to the skul 4 registration.
alryt bro
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by olubams: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
pls oooo. I already hav the form number and transaction id but its saying invalid login and now the website is not going. anybody pls help me oooo
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
any 9ice guru 2 see me thru my requert
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls is there anyone that has completed HND form, I want to ask if they request for jamb number.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
lamlard: pls av already completd my regtn but my print out does nt involve exam date and time pls am already confused wat wil i do
Don't panic, you'll be notified when its out. Just check the site regularly.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
olubams: pls oooo. I already hav the form number and transaction id but its saying invalid login and now the website is not going. anybody pls help me oooo
re-visit their site, dat's how it did last week friday
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by drtob: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please,can I use this subject combination (i.e English Language,Biology,Chemistry and Physics) as registered in JAMB to apply for SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY at Federal Poly,Ede.Thanks as you respond.Please any answer useful answer can be sent to this email: dr.tobbyas@gmail.com or post on this thread.[b][/b][b][/b]go
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chianya:
then go to the bank and activate ur normal verve ATM card for online transaction.
Not all banks MasterCard do works online for payment ok...but is there Any other Means of Making The Payment for those who don't have all these measures being stated in getting the payment paid..?
Pls i need Your Replies House......
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
pastorPETER:
Not all banks MasterCard do works online for payment ok...but is there Any other Means of Making The Payment for those who don't have all these measures being stated in getting the payment paid..?
Pls i need Your Replies House......
Then get a person to help you in purchasing the form (Abuklaw) bcoz its stated on their site that all transanction will be done through internet
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Stundey: Then get a person to help you in purchasing the form (Abuklaw) bcoz its stated on their site that all transanction will be done through internet
i av made the payment for many people. If he wish to get d pin he can contact me on 08062702016

Don't bother to call me if you doubt my integtrity.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Stundey: Then get a person to help you in purchasing the form (Abuklaw) bcoz its stated on their site that all transanction will be done through internet
I'll do just that Pretty soon as Possible Thanks for the Suggestion....

Abuklaw: i av made the payment for many people. If he wish to get d pin he can contact me on 08062702016

Don't bother to call me if you doubt my integtrity.
Why shouldn't i wish, that's why i did ask such question besides i don't even know You're Rendering such services' i'll Ring On You anytime from Now!
#Bless
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by tunexdavo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
GUYS PLS HELP ME OUT PLS SINCE 7TH OF THIS MONTH MY PIN AND FORM NUMBER HAS NOT BEEN SENT TO ME. I DRY THIS LINK http://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/utme/port.php PLS GUYS HELP ME OUT
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Joyarm: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Guyz Help me....afta av registerd..they snd msg to my email..containin transctn i.d nd pin...nd i click d link enta quick teller..tz sayn unknown biller..even tried to search dere 4 fedpo ede it n0 dey d site..plz elp na 0gun state i dey
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Joyarm: Guyz Help me....afta av registerd..they snd msg to my email..containin transctn i.d nd pin...nd i click d link enta quick teller..tz sayn unknown biller..even tried to search dere 4 fedpo ede it n0 dey d site..plz elp na 0gun state i dey
enta d url lyk dis: quickteller.com/federalpolyede , i also tried to searched 4 it @ d syt during my registration also but u cn't find it unles u enta via d above link
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
pastorPETER:
I'll do just that Pretty soon as Possible Thanks for the Suggestion....
it's a pleasure
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Joyarm: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sir itz stil Sayn Unknown billER al dsame Jare...nd d tin go cloxe on d 8...plz can U help do am abeg make i drop my transc i.d in ur inbox nd email
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Joyarm: Sir itz stil Sayn Unknown billER al dsame Jare...nd d tin go cloxe on d 8...plz can U help do am abeg make i drop my transc i.d in ur inbox nd email
the problem u're having only peculiar to fone browsers.hope u're aint using one? If yes, then u'll have to visit a cybercafe to complete ur registration by clicking the link in ur email.it will automatically directs you to quickteller website where you are going to make the payment.if the problem persist after visiting cafe,then call me on to see if there is other way out
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
tunexdavo: GUYS PLS HELP ME OUT PLS SINCE 7TH OF THIS MONTH MY PIN AND FORM NUMBER HAS NOT BEEN SENT TO ME. I DRY THIS LINK http://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/utme/port.php PLS GUYS HELP ME OUT
send your transaction id and the email u register with to 08062702016 for way forward
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
drtob: Please,can I use this subject combination (i.e English Language,Biology,Chemistry and Physics) as registered in JAMB to apply for SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY at Federal Poly,Ede.Thanks as you respond.Please any answer useful answer can be sent to this email: dr.tobbyas@gmail.com or post on this thread.[b][/b][b][/b]go
you are good to go with the above combo dear,register asap because the traffic is getting intense virtually everyday
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
plz, since on monday av bin tryinq to loqin tew the website buh! It's showinq SITE ON CONSRUCTION!! Is there any altenate website! Dats is available for the reqistration?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2013
WIZGUY69: plz, since on monday av bin tryinq to loqin tew the website buh! It's showinq SITE ON CONSRUCTION!! Is there any altenate website! Dats is available for the reqistration?
the site is up now go to www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/utme to complete your registration
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Joyarm: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2013
O.k Thank U sir...xo aw mach ix d payment sir 4 0nd post utme
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2013
Abuklaw: the site is up now go to www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/utme to complete your registration
tnx bro!! U re a blessinq tew dis thread! God bless u!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by drtob: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Abuklaw: you are good to go with the above combo dear,register asap because the traffic is getting intense virtually everyday

please, i hope this won't affect me in any way because my subject combination (i.e English Language,Biology,Chemistry and Physics) in JAMB does not include MATHEMATICS as referred in JAMB BRONCHURE.Thanks as you lend a hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / UNIMED Post Utme Result / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.