Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends (33037 Views)

5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / 20 Unbelievable Before And After Make Makeup Photos / Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by BANGASOUP1: 4:28pm On May 18, 2013
alaoeri:
I know of Ada to be a girl & Obi a boy, pls what's Adaobi?
is a type of rat poison used in killing male rats only

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by delors(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2013
the first girl has a very cute nose and the lips are nice but there is something about the forehead that reminds me of 'calamity'
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by supaeagles(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2013
alaoeri:
I know of Ada to be a girl & Obi a boy, pls what's Adaobi?
adaobi123:

Im a shemalee undecided
And a fine one for that matter wink

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by alaoeri: 4:33pm On May 18, 2013
adaobi123:

Im a shemalee undecided
No wonder, now i understand.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by dasparrow: 4:35pm On May 18, 2013
@Post

Whoever the make up artist is did a very good job. OP, you are well on your way to becoming the next Banke Meshida-Lawal. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Blessmira: 4:38pm On May 18, 2013
[quote
author=Acecube]Holy cow !!.... Before i propose to any girl she'll have
to wash her face with shampoo... So that i won't get cardiac arrest
after wedding.. This is unacceptable ! grin[/quote]
I am a medcal Doctor. so even if u get cardiac arrest, no shakin. Bt i ll advice dt they add 20 drops of Hypo to d shampoo. cheesy lol.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by MayorSchwags(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2013
d first gurl luks way bera wifout make up. seriously, gurls shud stop ds alreadycheesy

phemiteb1: wetin concern me wt ds one na?
u bera de learn now, make e no be say na afta u marry her finish ugo sabi se na make up u pay for tongue
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by cold(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2013
The make-up has been graciously applied
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by nikkyshyne(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2013
baibijay: The first girl has this Angelina jolie's kinda face without make-up.
Angelina Jolie ko, Angel james nii. Lol
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by dasparrow: 4:39pm On May 18, 2013
BANGA SOUP: is a type of rat poison used in killing male rats only

LOL grin

Now this comment just made be laugh.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Theben(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2013
The first girl look better without the make up, the second girl looks prettier after making up while the third girl looks horrible with or without make up. You just arranged them accordingly. Nice
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 18, 2013
supaeagles:

And a fine one for that matter wink

thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2013
BANGA SOUP: is a type of rat poison used in killing male rats only

grin grin
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2013
The first girl looks very hungry,does she need any form of aid?
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 18, 2013
alaoeri:
No wonder, now i understand.

Im glad undecided
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 18, 2013
delors: the first girl has a very cute nose and the lips are nice but there is something about the forehead that reminds me of 'calamity'
grin grin grin grin
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
The first looks Berra without make up.. Though all looking average looking
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by DonaldGenes(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
coughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at op
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by ifihear(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
The third girl looks kinda odd..omnininious I must say
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 18, 2013
FreeWill01: Beautiful ones are not yet born....

Because they ugly ones refuse to die....

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 18, 2013
nikkyshyne: Angelina Jolie ko, Angel james nii. Lol

You de jealous?smiley
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by aijaydiva(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Whoever the make up artist is did a very good job. OP, you are well on your way to becoming the next Banke Meshida-Lawal. Say Amen.
lol! Amen
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by mediainspired: 5:02pm On May 18, 2013
I hate excessive makeup (like was done on d first girl). It makes som babes look like 'beautiful' masquerades &sooo artificial. Guys, hav u noticed dat gals wit too much makeup are not just articial in looks, they are also artificial in attitude (as in, 'forming' parole). When wil babes learn moderation is more attrative? (& not just wit makeup thinz).
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by mediainspired: 5:13pm On May 18, 2013
@Op, am not a babe, buh somthn tells me a more natural colour wuld hav bn berra on d first girl's lips dan dat deep shade of pink used. Plus d pancake on her eyelids is too much. D last babe look like a heavy makeup user (like her life depends on it), & so looks odd without it.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
Afam4eva: The first girl looked better without the makeup.

My very same words
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by romay: 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
they look good.well done
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by AtheistD(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2013
Afam4eva: The first girl looked better without the makeup.

She looks like a Roswell alien grin tongue
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 18, 2013
nikkyshyne: Angelina Jolie ko, Angel james nii. Lol

Muhehehehehe! Nairaland eh! cheesy
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 18, 2013
Not that your artistry is bad perse but they all looked more beautiful without makeup.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by davida222(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2013
It shows dat Nigeriaa 21st century girls are useless without makup. and dats d fact.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by ibitomisi: 5:35pm On May 18, 2013
That's kinda cute.... Plz help me i've been ban from other sections.. Plz any help
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by ohaleoghene(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2013
I have never used make up on my face , even my days in the university , was always going plane . Anyways , I dnt condemn it , if you love it , go for it . But too much makes one look like a painted masquerade. If I was a guy , I will go for the first girl withkout make up . She looks finer without make up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? / Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.