Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) (33037 Views)

Get Ur Photoshoot At Topshotphotography / 2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Lekzyloaded: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2018

Two contestants of the popular inter-tertiary beauty pageant, Face Of USAG, have drowned at the Cape Coast beach during a photo shoot session.

The incident, which occurred between the hours of 7 to 9 pm on Thursday, August 16, 2018, comes after the contestants defied orders from the Dean of Students of the host school, the University of Cape Coast (UCC), against the organisation of the pageantry.

The two, who have been identified as, Sara Kwarteng and Lily Ampofowaa Asiedu from the University of Education, Mampong campus and the University of Ghana, Legon, respectively, drowned as a result of high tides.

Source: https://www.lekzyloaded.com/news/beauty-pageant-contestants-drown-during-beach-photoshoot
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Lekzyloaded:

Two contestants of the popular inter-tertiary beauty pageant, Face Of USAG, have drowned at the Cape Coast beach during a photo shoot session.

The incident, which occurred between the hours of 7 to 9 pm on Thursday, August 16, 2018, comes after the contestants defied orders from the Dean of Students of the host school, the University of Cape Coast (UCC), against the organisation of the pageantry.

The two, who have been identified as, Sara Kwarteng and Lily Ampofowaa Asiedu from the University of Education, Mampong campus and the University of Ghana, Legon, respectively, drowned as a result of high tides.

Source: https://www.lekzyloaded.com/news/beauty-pageant-contestants-drown-during-beach-photoshoot

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

you must be new to Nairaland. let me give u expo.. Drop like two pictures to this thread and you just might make FRONT PAGE

4 Likes

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Alejoc(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
What a sad loss to our people in Ghana.... Pls accept our sympathy!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Nbote(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enta grave

5 Likes

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by monkvirus(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
So sad.

Kindly check my signature. Thank you
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Hahaha that's so sad

Princess Vitarah Rock Bikini To Advertise New Music >>> http://www.praizenews.com/princess-vitarah-rock-bikini-advertise-new-music/
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by badmrkt(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2018
they'd be competing with 'MARINES CONTESTANTS"...

1 Like

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2018
angry

3 Likes

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by demsid(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2018
This is sad. What a waste of...
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by SuperBlack: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2018
She have it all to explain to God who sent her here on earth to win Souls.
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Triiipjnr(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2018
.Shul ah sey mek sha 4 me rip .Left 4 God
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Nbote:
Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enta grave
can u imagine? They defied the orders of the Dean of Students. The organisers should be arrested. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2018
badmrkt:
They were probably killed! It probably wasnt underwater photoshoot
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by stephenqueen: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Na over skill na em dey kill monkey undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Ha!
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Did she die?
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Ijaya123: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2018
anjigirl:

You went to the scene to investigate their death?

Conspiracy theorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2018
badmrkt:
Lol.
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Serves her right. I need more of these news of slay Queens dying useless deaths.

1 Like

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by badmrkt(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
anjigirl:
looks like, i mean how would they drown when there should guards...
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by chrischukszy01(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
They have gone back to marine world where they came from! Mami waters...
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by Caseless: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2018
shocked

This is wet pageantry!
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by YorubaAssasin: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2018
aaronson:
Did she die?

No. She just slept under water.. grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by 400billionman: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is not funny Where is Alexreports?
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by DAntivirus: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
I don't ow if I should laugh or feel bad grin
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by tstx(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why do i find this funny... God please forgive me. RIP to the dead

see my signature
Re: Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

Imagine appearing in front of ANGEL MICHAEL in your bikini and cameltoe displaying hugely

Check out my Instagram @WahalaDeyHere

lmao you no go kill me with laugh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? / Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.