Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling (8338 Views)

PAL Pensions Interview Invitation / PENSIONS ALLIANCE LTD Sacks 40 Staff / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by omidan21: 10:26pm On May 18, 2013
Hey Guys and fellas in d house,the company afore-mentioned called me to come write a test at deir office situated at Victoria island,pls what do u thinkanybody oin my shoes,anybody with viable information about this organization.en anyone who has done or written the test b4 should please help out.thanks as I await your valuable responses
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by murphyrichy(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2013
That's a nice one bro, they help in managing people's pensions, its an organization owned by sterling bank situated at Adeola-Hopewell str besides law school in victoria Island. Just read books like G-mat, , dress smart if possible be on suit, just be bold. You will make it. Best of lucks to you.
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by legaldini: 12:06pm On May 19, 2013
Plz how did you apply for same? Kindly share
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by frajoe2reel: 8:34am On May 11, 2015
i wrote a test with cs pension on the 20th of match 2015,i called and i ws told i passed after some people we wrote togeda received failure notice,up till nw av nt rec anytin frm them please i need your advice on what next to do.
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by omidan21: 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
you even received message from them

I started this thread and when i wrote back then, i didnt get a regret mail neither did i get any congratulatory message

I guess they ve stepped up then by sending u a message

Maybe u just chill patiently with them

Mehn, how time flies. your update on this thread made it visible again on the first page i remembered this was my first employment test ever .twas a month to the completion of my service year then

Thank God for Today, keep aspiring for the best

Kind Regards,

Omidan21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by frajoe2reel: 11:01pm On May 11, 2015
thanks @omidan let me keep hope alive and wait patiently
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Phlakeyz(f): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Frajoe2reel please i'd love to know if you later heard from cs pension
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Phlakeyz(f): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
frajoe2reel:
thanks @omidan let me keep hope alive and wait patiently
please i'd love to know if you later heard from cs pension because I'm in the same situation.
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by frajoe2reel: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Phlakeyz:
please i'd love to know if you later heard from cs pension because I'm in the same situation.
just keep calling to remind them
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Phlakeyz(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
frajoe2reel:

just keep calling to remind them
alright, thanks.
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Jimwalex(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Phlakeyz:
alright, thanks.
Hi..pls how far..did u hear anything from them till date? I just got an invitation to write their test.could u pls enlighten more about them plssss.thanx
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Phlakeyz(f): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
The test comprises of maths, english, essay. The maths is simple arithmetic without calculator. The essay was about 4 or 5 questions in which you're to pick one. English was majorly sentence correction. It is easy to pass.

Jimwalex:

Hi..pls how far..did u hear anything from them till date? I just got an invitation to write their test.could u pls enlighten more about them plssss.thanx
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Jimwalex(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Phlakeyz:
The test comprises of maths, english, essay. The maths is simple arithmetic without calculator. The essay was about 4 or 5 questions in which you're to pick one. English was majorly sentence correction. It is easy to pass.

Wow..thanks so much.i really, really appreciate .God bless ya.ciao
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Jimwalex(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Phlakeyz:

Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Phlakeyz(f): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
God bless you too.

Jimwalex:

1 Like

Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by xsanctus(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Phlakeyz:
God bless you too.
please how long does it take from the period of Test to Interview to Offer?
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by xsanctus(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Jimwalex:

please have you been contacted after the test for an interview?
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Jimwalex(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
xsanctus:

please have you been contacted after the test for an interview?
I was contacted but not for interview.. I was sent unsuccessful mail
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by xsanctus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jimwalex:

Okay.... I believe better opportunities await you... but do you have any idea of how long it takes before they call for an interview for successful people after the test ?
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by xsanctus(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jimwalex:

Okay.... I believe better opportunities await you... but do you have any idea of how long it takes before they call for an interview for successful people after the test?
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Jimwalex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
xsanctus:

Okay.... I believe better opportunities await you... but do you have any idea of how long it takes before they call for an interview for successful people after the test?
No..honestly i dont know bro. Wishing u the best

1 Like

Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by xsanctus(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Phlakeyz:
alright, thanks.

Hello, I hope you have been contacted by crusader sterlings pension for the next stage? how was it?
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Phlakeyz(f): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
xsanctus:

Hello, I hope you have been contacted by crusader sterlings pension for the next stage? how was it?

No contact till date..
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by highest2005: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2017
got an invite 4rm them to write a test on Friday by 12. who is wit me on dis. those wit experiences pls wat do I expect. thanks
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by highest2005: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
pls got an invite from crusadersterling pension, @ it's office in ikoyi for the position of an it officer, pls anyone whose got info on d place, pls drop, am in need
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by abdrazak: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
highest2005:
pls got an invite from crusadersterling pension, @ it's office in ikoyi for the position of an it officer, pls anyone whose got info on d place, pls drop, am in need
Highest2005,
Did you attend the interview? If yes, how was it?
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by xsanctus(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
murphyrichy:
That's a nice one bro, they help in managing people's pensions, its an organization owned by sterling bank situated at Adeola-Hopewell str besides law school in victoria Island. Just read books like G-mat, , dress smart if possible be on suit, just be bold. You will make it. Best of lucks to you.
frajoe2reel:
i wrote a test with cs pension on the 20th of match 2015,i called and i ws told i passed after some people we wrote togeda received failure notice,up till nw av nt rec anytin frm them please i need your advice on what next to do.
Phlakeyz:

Hello, please do you have any idea of their Salary structure for entry level? I have an interview with them
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by frajoe2reel: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
xsanctus:

Hello, please do you have any idea of their Salary structure for entry level? I have an interview with them
If its contract its 50k but full staff above 90k
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by xsanctus(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
frajoe2reel:

If its contract its 50k but full staff above 90k

Okay. Thanks but I don't know if its a contract or permanent position
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Phlakeyz(f): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2017
xsanctus:

Okay. Thanks but I don't know if its a contract or permanent position

From experience, You wouldn't know till you see your offer letter because they wouldn't talk about it. You can have an idea when you're given letter for medicals..
Re: Crusader Sterling Pensions Calling by Wunmi7: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
omidan21:
you even received message from them

I started this thread and when i wrote back then, i didnt get a regret mail neither did i get any congratulatory message

I guess they ve stepped up then by sending u a message

Maybe u just chill patiently with them

Mehn, how time flies. your update on this thread made it visible again on the first page i remembered this was my first employment test ever .twas a month to the completion of my service year then

Thank God for Today, keep aspiring for the best

Kind Regards,

Omidan21

Hello Omidan21, please i need your help with leadway test..pls send ur number to omawunmi94@yahoo.com... please treat as urgent!!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa Job Recruitment (29 Positions) / Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job / Demand Of Work Experience Frustration By Employers - What Can Be Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.