Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday (49469 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2013
The ex-Tinsel actress turns 28 today May 19th and shared this photo on her Instagram page with the caption "‘Everything a woman should be and more…happy birthday to me‘, Happy birthday to her!

14 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by econome(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2013
...Is this ur birthday gift from you to us?

23 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by fuckluv(f): 11:55am On May 19, 2013
Fine gal, happy bday. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Caracta(f): 12:12pm On May 19, 2013
Telema? Girl, what on earth is wrong with you?

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by ZACHIE: 12:50pm On May 19, 2013
The birthday suit would have been prim!

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by lertee(f): 1:00pm On May 19, 2013
if i was a lesbo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by againstGEJ(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2013
she no more acts in tinsel?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by dasparrow: 1:31pm On May 19, 2013
Nice picture, nice smooth skin, pretty girl.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2013
againstGEJ: she no more acts in tinsel?
yes
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by againstGEJ(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2013
Callme_JKLUE: yes

Never realised.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by nekaa(f): 1:50pm On May 19, 2013
It wasn't totally necessary nau...

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Seun(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2013
What's her name?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by angelTI(f): 3:33pm On May 19, 2013
Seun: What's her name?

Damilola Adegbite. Do you like her?

10 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by gluv01(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2013
Looks sweet kiss
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by nikkyshyne(f): 3:36pm On May 19, 2013
anh anh! So not necessary.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 19, 2013
[size=13pt]When will people grow up and start appreciating the human body as a form of art and stop looking at it as "posing half unclad"? undecided

I think it's a lovely photo.[/size]

30 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by IAMBREEZY: 4:19pm On May 19, 2013
She's my BOO
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:54pm On May 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]When will people grow up and start appreciating the human body as a form of art and stop looking at it as "posing half unclad"? undecided

I think it's a lovely photo.[/size]
It has nothing to do with growing up. Opinions differ, respect that. People see things differently, even colours.

Lol @ the body as a form of art. The human body has more value than a mere piece of art. Like i said, opinions differ. Not everyone of us can pose unclad or half-unclad. Don't expect all of us to follow your cause.

@adegbite, you still remain my best Tinsel star, after "salewa". Unclad, semi-unclad or demi-semi-unclad, na you know. You have a great body...chei! But i don't like this photo.

68 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by imsuboi(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2013
IAMBREEZY: She's my BOO

Keep deceiving your life..

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2013
Caracta: It has nothing to do with growing up. Opinions differ, respect that. People see things differently, even colours.

Lol @ the body as a form of art. The human body has more value than a mere piece of art. Like i said, opinions differ. Not everyone of us can pose unclad or half-unclad. Don't expect all of us to follow your cause.

[size=13pt]I'm wondering why you took my own opinion so personal. Do I have a cause? Where did I tell a single soul to follow my alleged cause?

I'm simply astonished as to why some people have a heart attack every time skin is shown. Which private part is Damilola showing? Which one is mind-boggling? Her back or her arms? It's a professional photo and was tastefully done.[/size]

20 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Xaviers(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2013
I'm more concerned about who d photographer is?

20 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On May 19, 2013
Hmmmm, Thelema has grown wings........well, still waiting for you and Soji to thread the same part with Ene and Chucks.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Caracta(f): 6:53pm On May 19, 2013
@ogugua, pls don't misunderstand me. Lol. The cause i was referring to was "seeing the body as a form of art"...not "posing unclad or semi-unclad". I agree it's a professional photo. Appreciating it or not doesn't make anyone a child. I apologize if my words came out wrong or harsh or if i took "your opinion" too personal. No offence meant. Graciãs grin

18 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Dermie: 6:54pm On May 19, 2013
28!, wow!.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Caracta(f): 6:55pm On May 19, 2013
Sijo01: Hmmmm, Thelema has grown winds........well, still waiting for you and Soji to thread the same part with Ene and Chucks.
lol...seriously, i think they fit. Unlike Kwame grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by lifestyle1(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2013
This post has been hidden by the user
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Castos(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2013
100 fans lost! Am among!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 19, 2013
Who has ha handle biko? <<<3

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by martin1772(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2013
She is my birthday mate. Happy birthday to us

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 19, 2013
Birthday suit tingz - me likey. wink kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / 2face, Banky W, Kcee, Seantizzle, Run Town Catching Fun Inside Plane (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.