Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday (49480 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:43am On May 20, 2013
y
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:28am On May 20, 2013
nice try though....she keeps reminding me of my Ex, i have already had a couple of boners....but honestly, morally speaking the pics is not just it, she`s gonna be someone`s mom in future...just goes to show that some ogas are not doing their job well enough...is she is now an apprentice of PLAYBOY MANSION or has nairaland become a playboy site but then again, her beauty is nearly flawless!!!i hope nollywood screen godesses are watching!, all hatetalks of critics does not matter, she achieved and earned fame with her bare hands at such a young age ....ride on Gurl

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by ziccoit: 2:37am On May 20, 2013
againstGEJ: she no more acts in tinsel?

Callme_JKLUE: yes

What do you want us to understand?

Yes, she does.

OR

No, she doesn't.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by logica(m): 3:13am On May 20, 2013
She would've been more useful to me a decade ago.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Decryptor(m): 3:28am On May 20, 2013
PrincessEl: O! yes i don't have belly-fat and stretch marks! am blessed with a great figure and just because i like something doesn't make me copy copy. and i seriously doubt dami is the first person to take such a photograph. i said i loved the work of the photographer, the lighting and the angles with which he captured Dami is just perfect, and if i were to take a picture like this i would use a photographer like him/her.

˚☺k° ˚! U go girl smiley
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Orikinla(m): 3:29am On May 20, 2013
Since I named her the sexiest actress in Nollywood she has to live up to the status. But she is really beautiful. Look at her wonderful curves. God has blessed Nigeria with many beautiful women we cannot deny.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Decryptor(m): 3:37am On May 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Imagine walking into that her room,remove that towel,spread her legs a little,lick her headquarter for some mins and then unleash my anaconda,its gonna be smooth sailing
and what if the "headquarter" is infested with some chlamydia bacteria or gonococcus disease? Na so u go just lick finish come die. undecided

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Orikinla(m): 3:37am On May 20, 2013
logica: She would've been more useful to me a decade ago.
. Thank God she is more useful to me now and other film makers. She is among the top 10 hottest female celebrities in Nollywood Mirror. Hollywood will fall in love with her at first sight.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by anonimi: 3:38am On May 20, 2013
Xavier's:
I'm more concerned about who d photographer is?

The photographer is Soji Bankole the almost-husband from Tinsel town. grin grin grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Solozzo(m): 3:45am On May 20, 2013
Xavier's:
I'm more concerned about who d photographer is?

So...?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Orikinla(m): 3:51am On May 20, 2013
Aggrippa: nice try though....she keeps reminding me of my Ex, i have already had a couple of boners....but honestly, morally speaking the pics is not just it, she`s gonna be someone`s mom in future...just goes to show that some ogas are not doing their job well enough...is she is now an apprentice of PLAYBOY MANSION or has nairaland become a playboy site but then again, her beauty is nearly flawless!!!i hope nollywood screen godesses are watching!, all hatetalks of critics does not matter, she achieved and earned fame with her bare hands at such a young age ....ride on Gurl
. The picture is a classic study for a life painting. My own sweetheart posed totally nu-de for a photo session and she will be totally nu-de in my film "Naked Beau-ty". I admire Damilola more for her talent as a good actress. But in cinema your colours and contours make the pictures tell the stories and the more picturesque you are the more captivating to the viewers.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by londoner: 4:05am On May 20, 2013
Gosh....she is really beautiful.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by hollandis(f): 5:23am On May 20, 2013
nigerians and their stupidity sha.is thia posing half clad and if so...so f@@cking what? its almost summer ..do u know what I fccxxking wear? duhhhh smfh undecided
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:36am On May 20, 2013
Lovely pic!!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by spenx084(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2013
please beg her to raise her right hand up a little......thanks you.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:18am On May 20, 2013
All dis pipo complaining she is posing half na:ked,watin concern una?But seriously y are u so pissed about dis...Some galz hr criticizin d photo will do worst than her if they whr in her shoes.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Airforce1(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2013
I'm in love kiss kiss
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:28am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]When will people grow up and start appreciating the human body as a form of art and stop looking at it as "posing half unclad"? undecided

I think it's a lovely photo.[/size]

Dont mind dem perverts.. grin..Pls show us your nu.de photo..lets appreciate that amazing work sculpted by the Almighty..The Greatest Artist.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:45am On May 20, 2013
But seriously dis photo dat pple called half na:ked is notin compared to what i see in the sunday nite pool party whr galz are as gud as na:ked but yet sum of dem wil complain on how others show off their body.......!But seriously,whe guys models dey put on only pant/tight,shirtless exposing their 6 packs n thighs n all his fine muscles,una dey call am half na:ked?Its still dis same galz that wil say "the guy is HOT"...RUBBISH.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:14am On May 20, 2013
Is that some birthday cake presentation or she offering herself as da birthday cake? Some biatch n their brains! and the hell wit those men preachers here! Dammit dammie,this aint no birthday,this is gaddem something from that old perv, Jeff Hefner..

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:18am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]When will people grow up and start appreciating the human body as a form of art and stop looking at it as "posing half unclad"? undecided

I will appreciate this work of art in my bedroom all night.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Israel5(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2013
not to sorry to say this but i think some1 has a brain attack here. are you cursed? your name alone sounds like a marina. so you can do this "tasteful et professional" act too? for what? ladies of your type should give us a break..it aint all about the private part exposed, this picture sends an unclad et disgusting message ssiimmppllee!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:18am On May 20, 2013
At least she didn't say she's 23yrs grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:21am On May 20, 2013
lorretta u: At least she didn't say she's 23yrs grin
She actually looks 23. But I commend her honesty tho.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Joey82(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2013
Emmadani: All dis pipo complaining she is posing half na:ked,watin concern una?But seriously y are u so pissed about dis...Some galz hr criticizin d photo will do worst than her if they whr in her shoes.

peeps are complaining becos of the hypocrisy inherent in the mods.
if its nadia buari in bikini, its allowed and it makes the front page.
its ok for miss adegbite to make it to the front page even with an admittedly suggestive pose.
why should this kinda pix make the fp when u are not even allowed to spell the word na.ked or t.its or c.ock on nairaland.
if this site is going to be an adult site, then let it be, if not we have to follow the rules through and through and allow every one their freedom to post what they want to.
and yes, i'm talking to seun and the mods.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by shizzle11(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2013

Unelievable! Human body as a form of art? Now that's a new one, SMH!

That being the case, I guess womaen should feel free to expose the booby/nipp.e, booty etc cos we need to adequately view them to be able to appreciate them as a form of art.

@post, nice pose! A slice of sexiness doesn't hurt
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Humphreydis(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2013
Caracta: Telema? Girl, what on earth is wrong with you?
......e concern u....was ur name wriiten on d pix?...y cant ppl face thr bizz
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 20, 2013
SHE IS SMOKING HOT
I HOPE SHE HAS GOOD CONDUCT TO GO WITH THE LOOKS
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday by remmer56(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Man..
martin1772: She is my birthday mate. Happy birthday to us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Princess Separates From Olumide Edun, Her Nigerian Husband / 2face, Banky W, Kcee, Seantizzle, Run Town Catching Fun Inside Plane (Pics) / Wizkid Thanks Chris Brown For Believing In Him, Shares Photos On Stage With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.