Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Everyone Needs A Home Not Just A House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Everyone Needs A Home Not Just A House (404 Views)

Cost Of Wiring A House. / Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ / Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Needs A Home Not Just A House by HomeEssentials: 1:28pm On May 19, 2013
Do you all know that there is a difference between a HOUSE and a HOME?
Turning your house into a home is the most important decision every one has to take in life especially couples and families.
I have taken my time doing contineous research and studies about how one can take confident steps in achieving a befiting home standard and I have just launched a very interesting magazine "My home, my world" which showcases alot of info about what a home should be like. In the magazine you would find out:
1. 5 ways to make your house a home.
2. 12 essentials every couple should have in their homes.
3. How to do your laundry like a pro.
4. How to keep your kitchen sparkling clean.
5. Things to consider when getting a home.
There are lots of other extra subjusts discussed as well that you will enjoy.
The magazine is sold at N1,000 only and that includes 48 hours maximum posting to anywhere in Nigeria and a free audio CD of my top 20 coolest blues for a peaceful home.
To order email: home.essentials@nokiamail.com

(1) (Reply)

To Let:- Cheap & Decent 3 B/r Flats @ Ilupeju Estate,lagos. / Property Solver / For Sale A Bongalow On Half Plot Of Land At Ogudu 11m Cal 07034770232

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.