Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! (1801 Views)

Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful? (photo) / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by karikatalk(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2008
I bet it with you even if you are st. micheal, you could hardly walk in the streets of lagos these days without looking at one ladies bombom here and the other well shaped buttocks there. i know that there could be a few terrible and off-sight ones but majority makes you feel wao!. Even married women are not left out of these free bom-bom show. Most guys have surrendered their fate to be having nice free look time even with their girl friend around. Ladies in the house, Why these crase for short top pants, skimpy top, etc. and you want us to have only one girlfriend? God have mercy o! Ladies in the house, why do you even put on these things? let us know what you want from us precisely. Guys what do you say? abeg make we beg them o.
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by tboy1(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2008
karikatalk:

I bet it with you even if you are st. micheal, you could hardly walk in the streets of lagos these days without looking at one ladies bombom here and the other well shaped buttocks there. i know that there could be a few terrible and off-sight ones but majority makes you feel wao!. Even married women are not left out of these free bom-bom show. Most guys have surrendered their fate to be having nice free look time even with their girl friend around. Ladies in the house, Why these crase for short top pants, skimpy top, etc. and you want us to have only one girlfriend? God have mercy o!

I don't understand, are u complaining?
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by ayeesha: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2008
and how exactly are we doing the harrassing angry  i thought you are supposed to look and troway face tongue grin
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by cixluv(f): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2008
@ poster

watch ya step or else motor go jam you.

the ladies naturally have to seduce you (shake what ya momma gave you) to get your attention or else you would not apprecite them (which is what every lady desires) wink
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2008
ayeesha:

and how exactly are we doing the harrassing angry i thought you are supposed to look and troway face tongue grin

Exactly. grin

And am asking the same question tboy asked, are you complaining?
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by karikatalk(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2008
@Thonia & Ayeesha. You think say e easy to troway face. but we've just got to do that. Well we have quite a number of PYT around these days you know.

PYT=Pretty Young Thing

All thanks to nigerian police who have stopped loading girls with seductive dresses into thier trucks. so we guys can continue to see good things around
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2008
yes, its easy. just use your church mind and look away. grin
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by tboy1(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2008
u still ain't answer my question o. Are u thanking the ladies or complaining?
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by ayeesha: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2008
so my guy, see no evil, dwell on no evil and ultimately, DO NO EVIL *it simply means you can see but do not touch* grin
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by karikatalk(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2008
@ poster
u still ain't answer my question o. Are u thanking the ladies or complaining

i think am doing both. Thanking the girls becos, it adds up to the colours and the beautiful things you see around (when you see nice ones o!) and complaining becos, you know na my guy,
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2008
remove ya eyes tongue
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by karikatalk(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2008
tboy1:

@ ThoniaSlim
nice pic

@ poster
u still ain't answer my question o. Are u thanking the ladies or complaining?

its both tboy. Thanking the girls for the nice things we see around, the colours, the nice shaped thing (only when you see the nice ones o!). complaining becos, my G you know wetin dey na.
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by karikatalk(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2008
ibkaye:

remove ya eyes tongue

ibk. how are things with you. so now you are grown up, he?

so when you walk now, my eyes will be rolling too.

Nice day
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2008
karikatalk:

ibk. how are things with you. so now you are grown up, he?

so when you walk now, my eyes will be rolling too.

Nice day
huh
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by 9jaboi1(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2008
The thing is krazy,
but i no go lie, I too like am.
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by karikatalk(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2008
9ja boi:

The thing is krazy,
but i no go lie, I too like am.

who no like better thing. even haboki like am
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by tjskii(f): 4:49am On Jul 01, 2012
grin cheesy grin lool at use of bombom word
Re: These Girls Are Harassing Us Too Much O! by Yenisa: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2012
But do watch all these crazy girls and dont follow even one. When you guys dont take a notice of these girls then they will start making notice of you tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Wearing Red Lipstick. / Videos From Mbgn 2011: Mbgn 2011-the Good, Bad And The Worst: Pls Watch / Raw Shea Butter - Bulk Sales And Retail Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.