Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

In Premier League Even Losers Get Plenty Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / In Premier League Even Losers Get Plenty Money (535 Views)

Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. / Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. / Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Premier League Even Losers Get Plenty Money by naijaswag1: 6:11pm On May 19, 2013
Am not an ardent fan of football, I will prefer to advocate its development because of its economical implications which is in the positive in developed countries. The premier league ends today, did I watch, no, didn't have the time. But I had time to keep abreast of the logs on the table. Man City have bulldozed their way into guaranteed top flight position, once big wigs Liverpool have been relegated to the Europa league,am not even sure they qualified for that. However, I have always wondered why analyst call the premier league a money spinning league apart from the transfers and investments that stream in. I saw a list of how the money for the season will be shared amongst the 20 clubs in the top flight. The winner Man U gets £15,101,240 (fifteen million pounds) convert to Nigeria and then juxtapose with the 1.5b naira payed for our league in 3 years. When I argued for a 10b naira sponsorship where each cub gets at least 300million naira for players and staff development, some people called it bluff, I will end here because discussing Nigeria problems gives headache.See the table in the link below for the table of money clubs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326007/Premier-League-prize-money-table-final-game-2013-season.html

(1) (Reply)

Its Done, I'm Leaving Chelsea For Galatasaray - Mikel / Nadal Topples Federer In Cincinnati Masters / Football Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.