Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. (1212 Views)

Nigeria Professional Football League Week 3: The Winners And The Losers / Who Where The Winners And Losers This Transfer Season / The Eye Sore Just Opposite Of Enyimba International Stadium, Aba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by kimco(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
I've been going through this section for a week now thinking even though naija didn't qualify for afcon the sportmanship will be dere and there will be buzz. No one seems to be in the mood and others hijack afcon threads jux to tell the world how sore they are that naija isn't part and dat they won't be showing any interest... If it was ucl we will be seeing lost of threads and comment but with afcon none can be seen. I always beleieved nairaland was above this, but I gues I was wrong. I'm dissapointed in you guys. You may insult me now, but you know I speak the truth.
Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
It's what you get from bunch of low class and few high class people on a website.
Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by kimco(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
It's what you get from bunch of low class and few high class people on a website.

Loool. Too bad.
Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by Theben(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
wink OP just move to accraland already. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by kimco(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Theben:
wink OP just move to accraland already. grin grin

Lol funny. No place like nairaland. So I'm stuck here with you.
Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by parrotibaba(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
so u guys expect nairalanders to be buzzing when dia nation is not part of d nations cup? r u guys sadists? So we should be buzzing about other teams baa? as though if d reverse was d case u guys will do what u expect us to do ...n for d shyte head dat calls Nairalanders low class r u any better ? ...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by vickylinco(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
this is "naira" land not "cedi" or other African nation land. since majority of users on this forum are Nigerian, there will be less attention on afcon
Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by nlPoster: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Is the op Nigerian?
Re: Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. by Goldicon2(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2020
kimco:
I've been going through this section for a week now thinking even though naija didn't qualify for afcon the sportmanship will be dere and there will be buzz. No one seems to be in the mood and others hijack afcon threads jux to tell the world how sore they are that naija isn't part and dat they won't be showing any interest... If it was ucl we will be seeing lost of threads and comment but with afcon none can be seen. I always beleieved nairaland was above this, but I gues I was wrong. I'm dissapointed in you guys. You may insult me now, but you know I speak the truth.
You Speak No Truth, hand just dy scratch you to Type rubbish. Receive Sense 2020

(1) (Reply)

Can Ighalo Be The Next Great African Striker In The EPL / Hello friends / Why Cant People Open There Eyes To Under 2.5 First Half And Stop Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.