Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. (1973 Views)

For A Serious Relationship, Call 08174571638 / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship Call 08031132329 / Get A Girl For Siriou Relationship: ! Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 19, 2013
Hi there am Amy 25 years old,am in need of a serious genuine relationship with a Godfearing,honest,caring and loving guy who should be a working class. If interested contact me on 07030727917 or add bb pin 25BC6FB0. Fake guys or players should keep off please!.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by eherbal(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2013
This one bold step you're making gurl. May it be fruitful. Not everyday you see a lady bravely declaring a relationship want the way you just did. Proud of you. grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by olajide8(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2013
Hmm, are you from kogi state or you, just have preferences for kogi men.
secondly, must he be working, or are you trying to drive traffic to this new thread.
Finally is that you picture or someone else's.
The owner would be really cross with you for using her picture you know?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2013
Am from kogi state and he must be working,that is my pix on my profile for those who care to know.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by olajide8(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2013
arcbabe: Am from kogi state and he must be working,that is my pix on my profile for those who care to know.
How so fortunate I would email a picture of someone to you - I guess it would marvel you if you don't see the difference.
Funniest thing u out rightly requested for a working class dude, guess most dudes even when working would not like the sound of that! It means all our salaries would be spent on a woman's upkeep, rather then for the mans benefit just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by qualified(f): 5:12pm On May 21, 2013
olajide_07:
How so fortunate I would email a picture of someone to you - I guess it would marvel you if you don't see the difference.
Funniest thing u out rightly requested for a working class dude, guess most dudes even when working would not like the sound of that! It means all our salaries would be spent on a woman's upkeep, rather then for the mans benefit just my opinion.
guy, wetin be ur own? So, u wan d babe to go for a jobless n poor fellow? Do u wan to be considered, are u not working? Scared she might say no? Be bold, d babe is nt 'dulling'

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by olajide8(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2013
qualified:
guy, wetin be ur own? So, u wan d babe to go for a jobless n poor fellow? Do u wan to be considered, are u not working? Scared she might say no? Be bold, d babe is nt 'dulling'
Abegi, Hmm -my personal person
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Fadelex(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2013
you're beautiful enuf and I tink u shld check urself... guys around ain't gonna be honest if u meet in a forum like dis .
they'll tink you're desperate. pray to God for direction
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by olajide8(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2013
Fadelex: you're beautiful enuf and I tink u shld check urself... guys around ain't gonna be honest if u meet in a forum like dis .
I beg to disagree its her we are afraid of, you know the kind of people that sometimes request for airtime without you meeting them, after you have talked twice, and others sometimes they use other peoples pictures, when u request for another updated picture, they post the same one to you, they are quite a number of them on nairaland, let me see if I can find you a link to the thread

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 7:31am On May 31, 2013
olajide_07:
I beg to disagree its her we are afraid of, you know the kind of people that sometimes request for airtime without you meeting them, after you have talked twice, and others sometimes they use other peoples pictures, when u request for another updated picture, they post the same one to you, they are quite a number of them on nairaland, let me see if I can find you a link to the thread
the fact that you were so unfortunate to meet people like that doesn't mean everybody is like that,I stated what I want and if you ain't comfortable with it,then check the next thread okay!
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 7:39am On May 31, 2013
qualified:
the guy is not working and scared of a lady looking for a working class guy,he should be out there looking for a job or a sugar mummy that can baby sit him.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 31, 2013
Fadelex: you're beautiful enuf and I tink u shld check urself... guys around ain't gonna be honest if u meet in a forum like dis .
Am not desperate and what is wrong meeting someone in a forum like this? There is surely gonna be a good egg among the bad ones.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 31, 2013
olajide_07:
Abegi, Hmm -my personal person
Guy if you are jobless I think you should go and look for something to do instead of pooing rubbish on my thread,I think you got a problem and you need to solve it somewhere else not here okay! Nobody begged you to comment.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 7:52am On May 31, 2013
e-herbal:
This one bold step you're making gurl. May it be fruitful. Not everyday you see a lady bravely declaring a relationship want the way you just did. Proud of you. grin grin grin
Thanks grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by filcast(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2013
@Op,from the way you respond here,its very easy to conclude you are irresponsible.You are out to get someone into some serious relationship with such ill-mannerism.No wonder you are still single.keep on searching!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 31, 2013
filcast: @Op,from the way you respond here,its very easy to conclude you are irresponsible.You are out to get someone into some serious relationship with such ill-mannerism.No wonder you are still single.keep on searching!
can you just sharaap and look for something better doing,I shouldn't respond again because am looking for a relationship? Walk along and take your joblessness with you.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2013
kaiii e no go easy ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! na pass i just dey pass ohhh
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by emmabest2000(m): 4:17am On Jun 01, 2013
Take it easy baby , you look good
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by olajide8(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
arcbabe: Guy if you are jobless I think you should go and look for something to do instead of pooing rubbish on my thread,I think you got a problem and you need to solve it somewhere else not here okay! Nobody begged you to comment.
Just lost an ardent admirer, qualified knows me better, you should have asked her to say something about me, LOL! And when she said something, you should have picked it! LOL I am out of here! Beautiful thread lovely person behind it....
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by olajide8(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
arcbabe: the guy is not working and scared of a lady looking for a working class guy,he should be out there looking for a job or a sugar mummy that can baby sit him.
Just saw this comment LOL! Well sha! No comment, nah me look for trouble, sorry Ma. Sugar mummy hmm, just use to hear about that stuff, not my style.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Babe, u look good, but u wanna hear d truth? Ur replies here are so rude n harsh! Trust me, it scares cool guys away including me! Its not every comment u should respond to! Take it cool n be polite n 9ce in ur responses to comments. Wish u well in ur search!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by hardon1(m): 4:02am On Jun 02, 2013
austushi1: Babe, u look good, but u wanna hear d truth? Ur replies here are so rude n harsh! Trust me, it scares cool guys away including me! Its not every comment u should respond to! Take it cool n be polite n 9ce in ur responses to comments. Wish u well in ur search!

yea, i agree with you austushi1. arcbabe: this section if full of different people. no matter how noble or weird your post is, people must commend an also criticize you. your replies to those that have criticize you so far is not encouraging(considering what you are looking for). off-cause everyone(be it man or woman)has right to express displeasure. But just take am easy. Men may be mischievous but they are also sensitive,and i don't think any "God-fearing,honest,caring and loving guy who should be a working class", would want a lady who his friends and family would term "bad mouth".

you are beautiful and have made your request. just relax and take each comment as part of the fun. cheers

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by andyanders: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Her request is explicit and I think is time people start respecting other peoples need and go straight to the point.

She is pretty and stated what she wants and if you think you fall into her needs, you better say than talking out of point.

I pray for you to get what you want and also pray to God for what your demands are and I know He is gonna get it done for you.
Yes, you need a working class guy and thats should be it cus nobody wanna get a liability.

Goodluck dear and stay focused and make sure you screen anyone that comes your way because 9ija guys are very slippery.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
andyanders: Her request is explicit and I think is time people start respecting other peoples need and go straight to the point.

She is pretty and stated what she wants and if you think you fall into her needs, you better say than talking out of point.

I pray for you to get what you want and also pray to God for what your demands are and I know He is gonna get it done for you.
Yes, you need a working class guy and thats should be it cus nobody wanna get a liability.

Goodluck dear and stay focused and make sure you screen anyone that comes your way because 9ija guys are very slippery.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by Negro1: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
I think u should specify if u r looking for take home to mama or just a normal bf
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship,call 07030727917. by druid06(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
I'm looking for a chat buddy. If you're interested. Add me on YM. My I.D is chatwitheminem

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Handsome Young Man For A Serious Relationship / Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. / Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fucckmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.