Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. (1965 Views)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by SucrePlum(f): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good evening Ladies and Gents! Its your gurl Sucre-Plum (NL GossipGirl) bringing you the hottest gists and serving it cold! Tonight i'm giving you a LIST since its 'List-Season' . We're checking out the Big Dogs of romanceland. Some are regulars here and some are not. This list is not complete but its a SURE list. Lolzzz! Wish i can give up details darlings but i cant! **whispers** Note: the BOLDED names are rumoured to be worth in their millions or children of multi-millionaires!
Without further delay and in NO particular order...... here they are!!

MALES

¤ Kulboy

¤ Djeezy

¤ Jacksparrow0712

¤ Sinnzu

¤ Funlord

¤ Naijaboiy

¤ Truckpusher

¤ Thesonofmark

FEMALES

Will drop it after atleast 10 comments grin
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Gurgle(f): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol

Sonofmark

can you imagine the load of abuse he will drop onto you before he even releases one # of that money

hmm never mind
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by gabazin080(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Should I call the op a man wrapper.
And y is andyblaze and yungwizzy not on the list, they always claim to have filling station
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Jtmanager(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Were my name

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Deejavuu(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where's is mrcork undecided
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by vivypretty(f): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Another dumb fvcking thread....

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by SucrePlum(f): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Another dumb fvcking thread....
How can your moniker be cutehector, yet you dont look cute.

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
SucrePlum:
How can your moniker be cutehector, yet you dont look cute.
ur opinion doesn't count in my life sweetheart.. Nw get lost !
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by SucrePlum(f): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cutehector:
ur opinion doesn't count in my life sweetheart.. Nw get lost !
Really? Then why are you so pained? undecided. Atleast your momma still thinks you're cute embarassed
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op.. if you are bored- go suck a dick
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by SucrePlum(f): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
Should I call the op a man wrapper.
And y is andyblaze and yungwizzy not on the list, they always claim to have filling station
Really? I'll beam my searchlight on them
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Mzdivacious(f): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
*in `that actor`s voice* op u dont know no-un...lemme tell u some-un.packaging bag isnt moneybag.no dey mis-align biko.gerraura here
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
SucrePlum:
Really? Then why are you so pained? undecided. Atleast your momma still thinks you're cute embarassed
lol its alryt... It seems my attention would really make ur boring night a lil bit interesting.. So I"d try not to further this discusion.. Goodnyt darling
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by SucrePlum(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Where's is mrcork undecided
He's a prick grin
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Jacksparrow

Hello sassybae. smiley

May I know if you will like to be among our guests to be interviewed next week sunday on our weekly show?
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
I dunno yet, when am out of Romanceland prison I'll let you know
wristbangle:

Hello sassybae. smiley

May I know if you will like to be among our guests to be interviewed next week sunday on our weekly show?
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
I dunno yet, when am out of Romanceland prison I'll let you know

Awww. When will your ban expires and why were u banned?
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tuesday 4:26pm....duels caused it...a girl's knot was loosed was tryna fix it
wristbangle:

Awww. When will your ban expires and why were u banned?
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by wristbangle: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Tuesday 4:26pm....duels caused it...a girl's knot was loosed was tryna fix it

Okay. Then you can be among our guests this coming sunday.

NL is a fun place. So Just try and neglect duels with people even if they push u to the wall. smiley smiley
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm lemme see how the interview goes so I know if I'll be interestd
wristbangle:

Okay. Then you can be among our guests this coming sunday.

NL is a fun place. So Just try and neglect duels with people even if they push u to the wall. smiley smiley
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by wristbangle: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm lemme see how the interview goes so I know if I'll be interestd

None for today.

We always have it every sunday in the week by 6pm.

But don't worry it's gonna be fun.

You can check tosyne2much profile posts for the interview stuff
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Aii don't wanna be among the 1st set....maybe 3rd sunday
wristbangle:

None for today.

We always have it every sunday in the week by 6pm.

But don't worry it's gonna be fun.

You can check tosyne2much profile posts for the interview stuff
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Aii don't wanna be among the 1st set....maybe 3rd sunday

Lol u are not the first set LOL.

U don't seem to understand the show dear.

Don't worry, we will fix you for next week.
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok, I'll talk with tosyne, just wanna know how its like
wristbangle:

Lol u are not the first set LOL.

U don't seem to understand the show dear.

Don't worry, we will fix you for next week.
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok, I'll talk with tosyne, just wanna know how its like

I have given you the preview.

The show it's about getting to know the biography of monikers on nairaland, most especially romancelanders.

The hosts are Me, Midehi, tosyne, Mhizkel and ronald4lif( feel free to discuss with any of us)
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Don't like people knowing much bouh me here...lemme see how it goes sha, will give you feedback
wristbangle:

I have given you the preview.

The show it's about getting to know the biography of monikers on nairaland, most especially romancelanders.

The hosts are Me, Midehi, tosyne, Mhizkel and ronald4lif( feel free to discuss with any of us)
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by wristbangle: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Don't like people knowing much bouh me here...lemme see how it goes sha, will give you feedback

It's okay. No probs.

Meanwhile we won't ask questions that is too private to u.

Cava tries bien merci
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Aii....let them lift their ban 1st embarassed
wristbangle:

It's okay. No probs.

Meanwhile we won't ask questions that is too private to u.

Cava tries bien merci
Re: Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
SucrePlum:
Really? I'll beam my searchlight on them
you are so wrong, go and do more research...and for the bolded names; still do more research cos am seeing few,so go do some homework wella since this is what you wanna do now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fucckmate? / Hookup Ads Posting / Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.