Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Etisalat - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat (5675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat by hillsay: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2008
People, i wrote a test with KPMG for Etisalat on the 3rd or 4th of April.
After medicals which was last week, some people were called and i have not been called.
I'm wondering if people actually fail medicals or if someone has been in a similar situation, i'm a little confused.
i called them and they said they wld still call. Shld i believe them or not?
Re: Etisalat by moyinmc: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2008
pls do . still hope in them. they shld tell u what has happened to the process eventually.
all the best !
Re: Etisalat by deecee: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2008
really, i didn't know etisalat had started calling for test
Re: Etisalat by kikiphy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2008
please, i also wrote the test, then i was called for an interview. i haven't heard anything from them since. can u shed more light on the medicals u went for?
Re: Etisalat by kittykat(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2008
If they didnt call you back after medicals,

It could mean,

H I V POSITIVE, grin

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Etisalat by deoye(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2008
I was also called for the interview.Please i would like to know what you opted for,is it customer care or sales executive
Re: Etisalat by laidback(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2008
So, its KPMG that's recruiting for ETISALAT. No wonder. HISSSSS! O.k. a lil bad belle never hurt anyone!
Re: Etisalat by sunnybills(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
PLease my friend can u let me know how the test would be.i will write my test soon.pls reply to eghosunny1@yahoo.com.i will like to know as much detail as possible.big ups and relax u will be called
Re: Etisalat by funkyeni: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
well i also wrote the test on April 3rd, and was called for an interview and later for a medical test. i have been contacted to come for my employment letter on tuesday (22nd).

I learnt that they are calling us in batches, so if you haven't been called, just be patience and pray that they call you. Believe me, God truly answers prayers.

All the best!
Re: Etisalat by hillsay: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
ok people
as at today, still nothing from them, and i chose sales.
i'm really hopeful. then for those who wrote the test on the 3rd, they are still calling for interview and it wld take like 3 days for the medical test. i have a friend who actually who wrote with me and just went for his interview yesterday.
All the best to everyone and i hope reality hits me positively.
Peace
Re: Etisalat by keney(f): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
please can some one hint me on how your cv was submitted
Re: Etisalat by femikay149(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
yes guys pls hint us now how one can apply to etisalat thru kpmg.thanx
Re: Etisalat by segzynuff: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2008
i also went 4 an intaview @ thier banana island and was told that i shud kip my phone lines open that i will b contacted and am still watin 4 thier reply is thier any one that is in the shoes as mine shud pls holler me on 08052047012 or segunbox@yahoo.com.thanks.segs
Re: Etisalat by bolajiojo: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2008
where is d luv all u 2:2 people out dere, how far u don get call to attend any test, becus e be like say we r being screened.
Re: Etisalat by PrincGozie: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
Pls I submitted my application last week and have not been called. Can somebody tell me their requirement for recruiting(grade in B.Sc.)
Re: Etisalat by deoye(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hi there,Please does anyone in the house who applied for customer care at etisalat been called for medicals.
Response ASAP.tnks.My no: 08038418276
Re: Etisalat by femikay149(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2008
haba why are you guys not helping at all.W@ do i ve to do to be called for a test.where do i submit my c.v. Pls let's spread the love and nt be selfish
Re: Etisalat by PrincGozie: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hi Guys, Praise The Lord's name for me for my luck. I got a message 2day for a test at KPMG on Wednesday. I am happy, but can someone help complete my happiness by telling me their test format so that I will start preparing immediately for it
Re: Etisalat by hillsay: 7:46pm On May 01, 2008
Dear People, as at yesterday, i was at their office, they were telling the security men to stop collectinig cvs. so i'm guessing they've stopped. but i advice anyone who knows someone in kpmg resourcing to submit ur cv. any time they are recruiting for a company, they wld help u out. all the best
Re: Etisalat by jokeade1(f): 8:05pm On May 01, 2008
hi hillsay.
U will still be called. As far as u ve done the medicals, and u are sure u are okay. The calling is done in batches. I work there presently and its a lovely place. Goodluck
Re: Etisalat by donofram: 4:08pm On May 03, 2008
how much do entry level gradguates recieve at etisalat?
Re: Etisalat by prizeless(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2008
the question is how did u guys apply and no one is replying

Re: Etisalat by Dafking: 4:08pm On May 05, 2008
i did kpmg test on 1st of march, phone interview on 14th of march and final oral interview on 21st of march for customer care executive. i want to know if anyone has been invited for medical test. Please i need comment on it, is anyone in my shoes?.
Re: Etisalat by deolababy: 5:24pm On May 05, 2008
Pls, i wrote my test on the 25th of April. has anybody who wrote on the 25th been called.
Re: Etisalat by chiemela24: 8:12am On May 06, 2008
Wats up DAFKING! People have gone for medicals.A friend of mine went for an interview on the 25th of April and he was called for medicals on the 1st of this month.He says he's now waiting for his letter.I heard there are different batches.Just wait another week and keep praying bro.I wish you all the best and good luck,
Re: Etisalat by ezeizu: 11:56am On May 06, 2008
please i submitted my cv sometime but was never invited 4 any test. i finished with a 2-1 and from a nicve school, i guess my short comings must be from my application. please house how can i get to send my cv in the right way. my email is ezeizu@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat by Camile: 9:06pm On May 06, 2008
I was called for a test on the 17th of april to write on the 18,then interview was on sunday,medicals the next day.i was called after one week to pick up my letter.we statred the teraining on mon the 5th of may.just be patient.
Re: Etisalat by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 06, 2008
For all those who did medicals and have not being called, u definitely wld be except if u are pregnant or HIV positive. I work there currently and i can tell u they are recruiting but i think they have a database they follow. If you can get intouch with any kpmg resourcing staff, submit your cv. as for their banana island office, forget it. u wld be wasting ur time cos they were almost shredding cvs the last time i was there.
All the best and keep praying Cos GOd truly answers prayers but in His own time.
Re: Etisalat by segzynuff: 10:59am On May 07, 2008
camile,wats up do u av any idea wen those dat attended interwiew on 20th april will b calld ,takia
Re: Etisalat by tuokpe(f): 6:42pm On May 11, 2008
Hey Everyone. A friend of mine is expecting to attend an interview with Etisalat. Can anyone who has attended the interview tell us what the questions are like.ANYONE Help! help!

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Test Invitation. / Sales Force Consulting Onitsha / Private Home Tutors Needed Urgently In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.