Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pwc Test Invitation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Test Invitation. (5674 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Test Invitation. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2011
Hello house.I just got this mail from PWC shortlisting me for a test. I applied for Graduate Associate post. Dunno anyone who has any experience about the test format. Is there any online assessment?, (Cos the text made referrence to SHL). Thanks a lot.
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by likeithot(f): 8:01pm On May 24, 2011
got the mail too, i'm guessing its an online test.

Practice SHL type questions, hopefully you'll be fine.

All the best
JaiyeJeje:

Hello house.I just got this mail from PWC shortlisting me for a test. I applied for Graduate Associate post. Dunno anyone who has any experience about the test format. Is there any online assessment?, (Cos the text made referrence to SHL). Thanks a lot.
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by jidbeg1: 8:18pm On May 24, 2011
Yes i also got the invitation today. Please i nedd any one who will put us through the test format. Or better still if w can get an shl softwear. please any one to assist in getting this softwear?
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by knosa4: 9:49pm On May 24, 2011
House i also got a message 4m Pwc saying that i av been shortlisted 4 an assessment test.It went further to say dat i wil recieve a message 4m shl on how to start the test.Till now,i have not recieve d awaited message.Pls anyone with a different version or d complete update shud pls let d house knw.
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by bernaboms: 12:51am On May 26, 2011
hello,

i got the mail as well to take an online test. i received the mail from SHL yesterday. i think everyone did too. you don't need any SHL software. just type SHL tests into google search engine or whichever one, and you could practice the test that applies to us. goodluck to everyone
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by stepo707: 2:37pm On May 26, 2011
Please house does anyone know how a Competency questionnaire of pwc looks like?
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by Temi231(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2011
Hi house,
PWC sent me a text message on my phone this afternoon for an online test after the mail i received yesterday that my SHL has been sent to my mail. The test is just a competency question and is for 30min. The question is a managerial question and you have to be fast. I have done my own.ALL THE BEST.
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by femzy(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2011
@Temi23,

Isn't it the regular numerical & verbal reasoning aptitude questions of shl. You care to give more info
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by Temi231(f): 12:12pm On May 27, 2011
No its not numerical and qualitative questions. The example of the question is:I am a person who can work under pressure e.t.c,then they will give you four options and you will choose two answers which are: least or most by clicking on the radio button and you must choose two answers out of the four options. BEST OF LUCK
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by Osejie(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2011
just finished mine. the network did not help issues. pretty sure i spent more than 30 mins cry cry
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by femzy(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2011
Temi 23:

No its not numerical and qualitative questions. The example of the question is:I am a person who can work under pressure e.t.c,then they will give you four options and you will choose two answers which are: least or most by clicking on the radio button and you must choose two answers out of the four options. BEST OF LUCK
Cool Share by you.
Thanks Temi kiss
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by femzy(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2011
@Osejie u care to share yours too
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by knosa4: 11:06pm On May 27, 2011
Thanks 2 Temi23 and others who have abreast us in d room with d nature of d pwc test.But i simce to b confuse wit what u meant by choosing two(2) options 4m a group of four(4) options of the questions.Pls i will appreciate if u make it clearer.Thanx 4 an anticipated prompt response.ONE LOVE PEEPS
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by Temi231(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2011
@ femzy and knosa thanks be unto God and my prayer is we shall all be successful in all our endeavour.THIS IS THE QUESTION LIKE: I AM A PERSON WHOsada) least (b)MOST there are option that you have to choose two answers 1. can make friend easily 2. Depend on my own ability to solve task 3. Follow rules and regulation of a company 4. Work under pressure. So in this 4 option you have to choose the one you do most and least. Cheers
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by knosa4: 11:53am On May 28, 2011
Temi23 tank U.He dat bless wil neva go unblessed.God will surely reward u 4 ur humanitarian effort and kind gesture in dis room.Pls i do not intend 2 be too inquisitive,but i still nid 2 knw if the computer wil automatically time u out when ur 30min time is up or what? Secondly,if i try the shl practice test online,does it av anytin 2 do with my main test? Gudmoni and av a blissful day.
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by Osejie(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2011
d system dose not time u. is only just stated there. the test is a sort of personality test. i.e. about yourself. you dont have 2 crack ur brain.
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by knosa4: 11:06pm On May 28, 2011
Osejie thanx 4 ur enlightment.But i tink its neccesary 2 pinpoint smting 4m ur sentence.D stipulated 30min tyme is not just written there.Cox i av written an online exam of similar time specification, where d system does nt neccesarily time d candidate.Believe me d examiners knows how many questions u cud attend to b4 ur time elapsed.So 4 those of us who ar yet 2 rite thier's,endeavour 2 also b time conscious.BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by Qprince: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
Has anyone gotten any reply after the competency questionnaire from PWC
Re: Pwc Test Invitation. by femzy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2011
knosa4:

Osejie thanx 4 your enlightment.But i tink its neccesary 2 pinpoint smting 4m your sentence.D stipulated 30min tyme is not just written there.Cox i av written an online exam of similar time specification, where d system does nt neccesarily time d candidate.Believe me d examiners knows how many questions u cud attend to b4 your time elapsed.So 4 those of us who ar yet 2 rite thier's,endeavour 2 also b time conscious.BEST OF LUCK.

I think you are getting it all wrong the time is just an insight to how long the questionnaire is expected to take. For example i had issues with my link while taking the test but i simply logged back in and finished it without issues.As it's a survey so no qualms.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Etisalat / Sales Force Consulting Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.