Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby (899 Views)

Hilarious: See How A White Girl Reacted First Time She Saw Fried Plantain / Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted / My Boss Wants To Buy My Baby! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by bingbagbo(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2013
we ve dated for some 4 years now and should have at least been a father of 3, had it not been her senseless abortions. anytime she misses her period, she will go to th e clinic to flash it out against my wishes. she has done 3 times claiming that, her christian faith is against giving birth before marriage. does this girl love me? please what should i do?
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by AtheistD(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2013
shocked

Next time use condoms. wink
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by 190theclown: 9:20pm On May 19, 2013
next time she misses her period

invite the whole church congregation and demand for an outight marriage

say YES to abortion angry angry
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by Emmanuel602(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2013
And that same faith allows her to abort? i wonder how she thinks
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by cdamsel(f): 9:27pm On May 19, 2013
Den if u luv her marry her na,abi u want her as baby mama?3x she neva get padlock lock dat tin? undecided
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by dasparrow: 9:28pm On May 19, 2013
bin gbagbo: we ve dated for some 4 years now and should have at least been a father of 3, had it not been her senseless abortions. anytime she misses her period, she will go to th e clinic to flash it out against my wishes. she has done 3 times claiming that, her christian faith is against giving birth before marriage. does this girl love me? please what should i do?

She is a foolish lady for allowing you to defile her body when you are not even married to her. Nigeria is a country where having babies out of wedlock is frowned upon. Society equally calls women who have had a child but are not legally married 'after one.' So why would you think this lady will carry your offspring when you have refused to make an honorable woman out of her by making her your wife? So you feel she is good enough to have sex with and impregnate but not good enough to marry? you are not serious. Both of you, keep on with your fornication. When both of you finally get married, una go look for so-called fruit of the womb, una no go find. God is watching!
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by 190theclown: 9:28pm On May 19, 2013
cdamsel: Den if u luv her marry her na,abi u want her as baby mama?3x she neva get padlock lock dat tin? undecided

Honey when are you going to even take in for me angry
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by enigmagu1(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2013
dasparrow:

She is a foolish lady for allowing you to defile her body when you are not even married to her. Nigeria is a country where having babies out of wedlock is frowned upon. Society equally calls women who have had a child but are not legally married 'after one.' So why would you think this lady will carry your offspring when you have refused to make an honorable woman out of her by making her your wife? So you feel she is good enough to have sex with and impregnate but not good enough to marry? you are not serious. Both of you, keep on with your fornication. When both of you finally get married, una go look for so-called fruit of the womb, una no go find. God is watching!

ds prayer is tooo much for them......just advice d man to go n pay her bride price dats all...
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by cdamsel(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

Honey when are you going to even take in for me angry
wen u kill cow 4 my entire village pple na embarassed
E mazi ome na ni undecided
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by fuckluv(f): 9:53pm On May 19, 2013
I guess u r not financially okay that's y she's been aborting. I blame her not though. Who wants to get straddled with poverty all in d name of love undecided If not, she would have forced u to tie d knot with her. Both of u should abstain from s*e*x now and concentrate on sth sensible. I wonder what pple derive from sex anyway other than destruction undecided
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 19, 2013
How come you didn't worry about that after the first or second abortion?

If you say you are no longer interested we will understand. Instead of this kinda very lame question of weather she loves you or not.
Re: Its The Third Time She Has Aborted My Baby by Exponental(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2013
Why worry? She's only helping them retain their names. they are still bins whether by name or location by flushing them into d bin without a gbagbo.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pixture Of Nigerians With Sculpture / Akpors Again!!! / Smart Man + Smart Woman = Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.