Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats (6315 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP. / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks / 2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Ekennovative(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2013
As I said earlier, this article is not for everyone but for those who wants to change for the better.

The fact is that if you really want to grow in life, then you must abandon all forms of cheating-be it casual, secret or open.

It was also a very difficult decision knowing that I can download whatever I want free of charge.

But it's this kind of decision that will take me far in life(and it can take you too). Free browsing cheats are very enticing but it's one of the weapons of satan(whether you believe it or not).

Avoid little little sins like this and lots of your life's question will be answered. E.g why doesn't God answer my prayers? God wants purity and anything can easily dent it.

Be different!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by benisky: 9:19pm On May 21, 2013
my friend i too was an optimist like you too,but when MTN dealt with me i wisened up,am currently using a super fast cheat am am loving it
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Emmysteve(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2013
Ekennovative: As I said earlier, this article is not for everyone but for those who wants to change for the better.

The fact is that if you really want to grow in life, then you must abandon all forms of cheating-be it casual, secret or open.

It was also a very difficult decision knowing that I can download whatever I want free of charge.

But it's this kind of decision that will take me far in life(and it can take you too). Free browsing cheats are very enticing but it's one of the weapons of satan(whether you believe it or not).

Avoid little little sins like this and lots of your life's question will be answered. E.g why doesn't God answer my prayers? God wants purity and anything can easily dent it.

Be different!
you must be a comedian of the year. go and sleep and let us enjoy our freebie in peace.
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2013
Have you eaten today?
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by manyr4luv: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ekennovative: Just yesterday, a facebook friend
of mine posted how to send free
sms with mtn. But I've already
made up my mind not to engage
in anything that my conscience
tells me that is wrong.

I was once interested in browsing with cheats, as a
matter of fact, I was searching
for them. Numerous wapka.mobi
sites are built for the sole aim of
providing these cheats and
tricks.

I thank God today because I've
decided to call a spade what it is.
Freebrowsing cheats is wrong
and it's a sin. For those of you
who don't care if you're living in
sin or not, this article is definitely
not for you.

why I stopped this sinful act

Many people will tell you that
these network providers are
exploiting us and that's their
reason for doing what they are doing. Well, you may be right but
that's not enough reason to cheat thereby disobeying God.

(Continue) source=> http://ekennovative..com/2013/05/why-i-stopped-browsing-with-free.html?m=1
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Your BRAIN and Your WEBSITE get SCUR! SCUR!!!!!
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by funshybam(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr.Sinister:
[[s]quote author=Ekennovative]Just yesterday, a facebook friend
of mine posted how to send free
sms with mtn. But I've already
made up my mind not to engage
in anything that my conscience
tells me that is wrong.

I was once interested in browsing with cheats, as a
matter of fact, I was searching
for them. Numerous wapka.mobi
sites a[/s][s]re built for the sole aim of
providing these cheats and
tricks.

I thank God today because I've
decided to call a spade what it is.
Freebrowsing cheats is wrong
and it's a sin. For those of you
who don't care if you're living in
sin or not, this artic[/s][s]le is definitely
not for you.

why I stopped this sinful act

Many people will tell you that
these network providers are
exploiting us and that's their
reason for doing what they are doing. Well, you may be right but
that's not enough reason to cheat thereby disobeying God.

(Continue) source=> http://ekenn[/s][s]ovative..com/2013/05/why-i-stopped-browsing-with-free.html?m=1
[/s]

will you keep quiet there! angry what do you know you are saying? these service providers are ripping us off, dishing out poor services at exorbitant prices, isn't that cheating? do you think God is happy about what they are doing? look young man, its as if you have a weak conscience that is disturbing you better look for something more profitable to do than post rubbish on nairaland angry

...and because "God is aware MTN is ripping us off" means you should act on behalf of Him? then , how are you different from boko harm fighting for God?
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by MrSinister(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
funshybam:

...and because "God is aware MTN is ripping us off" means you should act on behalf of Him? then , how are you different from boko harm fighting for God?

CoMon shut up your mouth! wetin you know say you dey talk
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by destino24(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
abeg...let the guy be...he knows what he is talking about
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by kayLion(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
What am I seeing here?..God, Megabytes, Cheat codes, Mtn,Zain??...how does all this concern God for crying out loud??...you this people sure know how to make one laugh sha..
@OP, if u stopped using cheats then that's your problem..don't come here to post rubbish and then adding God's name...
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Artistree: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
idnoble135: Good one op. I was very interested in it until God convicted me and told me to quit it. Since the day i quitted it i have never lacked resources to buy mb.
The truth is that its not legal, its not permissible by the service providers. You can give a thousand reason reason but you cant change the fact that it is wrong. I dont expect every one to believe this, but those who listen to the Spirit would know that this is true.
May Jah bless u!

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by nerdicusprimus(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ekennovative: As I said earlier, this article is not for everyone but for those who wants to change for the better.

Be different!

I'm inspired by your courage. Thank you so much. I've been off cheats and pirated material for about six months now and I know how hard it is to stay that way.
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Adrenaline123(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
just look at the name browsing 'CHEATS'. Rethink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(HOT) Download Facebook Auto Liker For Android / Nokia N97 Versus Black Berry Storm 2 / Price And Specs Of All Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.