Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:06 AM

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (52147 Views)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
BE A RESPONSIBLE DATA USER, AVOID CHEATS AND TWEAKS

Often times due to the insatiable desire of human beings, we usually look out for avenues to satisfy our appetite or meet our demands desperately even if it means going into dubious and shady adventures provided our needs are met. We equally don’t care whether we infringe, trample, tampered or stepped on other peoples’ idea and copywrited materials to achieving our desperate desires, we often see those illegal ventures and avenues as loopholes to pay back on those who in one way or the other we consider ripping us off unjustly, without minding the stress these people, institutions, enterprises and firms underwent before coming out bright in the provision of their services.

Now due to the lack of responsible attitudes of most of our youths today particularly as it relates to internet subscription and data usage in Nigeria, coupled with the high cost to maintaining data enabled devices especially devices powered by Google’s Android operating system, Apple’s iOS, Windows OS and the new BB10 OS, including USB Modems and other data machines and devices, our youths have now resorted to either tweaking the imei of their devices, or create cheats and work on loopholes as may be discovered on the various telecoms platform to use a service that was not designed for their devices. Irrespective on which angle we may want to argue this point, it is a criminal act and I call on everyone involved in such criminality to please stop doing it right away. You may never be caught in the eyes of the law, but should your conscience be alive as a human being, you quite know that what you are doing is wrong and obviously it is a crime.

In Nigeria today, we all usually screamed to the rooftops shouting ‘government is corrupt’ ‘government is corrupt’, whereas we as an individual are more corrupt than the government officials we are screaming at. To control, stop and tame corruption and corrupt practices in Nigeria, every one of us must see ourselves as stake holders in the fight and struggle to eliminate corruption in our midst. We must start to be involved in responsible ventures worthy of emulation so that we don’t continue in sowing bad seeds in our young ones and expect to achieve a corruption-free Nigeria in the near future.

The various internet and data service providers in Nigeria are offering their services in commensurate measures as set by the regulatory agency (NCC), and coupled with the prevailing circumstances, unfriendly and harsh business environment in Nigeria, these operators one way or the offer their services rather on the high side, putting into consideration what it takes to provide such a service to an individual or entity. Although I am not supporting the high tariff offered Nigerians on the internet platforms, but I am sure their hands are tied in this regard.

For example, a competent source confides in me sometimes ago that the regulatory agency NCC, threatened to sanction Glo Mobile Nigeria, for offering a 350MB data volume at N1,000 to their HSI data subscribers should they fail to review it downward. And true to the information as was passed to me, Glo Mobile today has reviewed that data subscription plan, as they now offer 300MB data volume for N1,000 as against the initial 350MB that was available earlier. NCC, rather than our various data service providers are to be held responsible for the high cost of internet services in Nigeria. Our aggression should be directed at them and not at our service providers because they work under regulations set by the NCC.

From the foregoing therefore, instead of you buying a device which is data hungry,expensive to maintain and amounting to heavy data drainage on use, which invariably may cause you to be tempted by venturing into irresponsible acts and breaking normal operating system to use illegally to achieving your aims and desire, why not go for OS devices that have been designed and customised for cheap data consumption and services in meeting your crave for unending high data demands? Here, the older Blackberry OS comes to play. You are involved in tweaking your imei in order to use the normal Blackberry internet services on your Android OS. Why not rather buy any Blackberry OS lower than BB10 and use the cheaper subscription meant for such services? To be responsible means to use platforms as it is meant to be used.

Moreover, there are cheaper Android, iOS, Windows and other services data subscription available today on the various mobile networks in Nigeria, all thanks to SME data subscription offered by third parties who usually buy data in bulk from the various service providers, and yours truly is one of them selling a legal third party data subscriptions to Nigerians. I will therefore encourage you to start patronizing these third party data resellers which is a laudable venture, than engaging in tweaks, cheats and tricks in using a legal service illegally. Youths of today, stop being irresponsible, and casts off the acts of irresponsibility from you.

Remember, whatever thing you do to cheat on others, it has eternal consequences whether you believe it or not. So stop! Be responsible today!

GOD bless you all.

http://emwanta..com/2015/02/be-responsible-data-user-avoid-cheats.html?m=1

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Alexanda07(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by nani667: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
I'm always down with using Legitimate data... I detest all these cheat of a thing.... So I'm inclined to agree with your post.... But apparently you only opened this thread, and posted this message cos you're a data reseller, to help your hustle...., Which is all well and good... But the Irony of all this is that technically the MTN SME data plans you sell is not legitimate...., as MTN didn't make this plan for resellers such as yourself....

So basically you're "Cheating" too sad

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Ebubemg(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Story for the gods.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Randerl: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP na you sabi.

Just Passing by

Pic 1 Data for Less Than 6 hrs of 23gigabyte downloads (Who Remove my Screenshot. )

Pic 2 Data for One Week

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by barackodam: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Story for the gods, the gods ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ojotu4real(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
very funny post
;Dvery funny post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by acenazt: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
o.p using style to do advert as an sme data retailer. Fyi there is nothing more satisfying than cheating mtn.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Amaechi5(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chai see as una Don de post/show una data usage like kids,i hope network providers no go use anger lock up. Who put this thing for front page na,me no like oo.

4 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bros Park well abeg angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
ojotu4real:
very funny post
;Dvery funny post
Bros abeg help a brother in need.. Hw did u do it?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ojotu4real(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Martino240:
Bros abeg help a brother in need.. Hw did u do it?
normal imei tweaking...N.B mtk chipset phones only
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Warlord3000(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Actually am kinda feeling guilty funny enough...

But it ain't easy....

Sometimes I hardly use up the data i get from tweaking sef so it ain't about the data size..

But the fun derive in paying the telecoms back in their own coin..

I also promise to be legit henceforth from the year 2016..

So help me God cheesy

Make I go finish what's left of my free 6gb I got from airtel last time sha wink

EDITED:
http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2015/02/how-to-get-free-2gb-from-airtel-wow.html?m=1

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by donstevico(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
total rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by beinstein(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
just imagine the kind sense OP been plan to use on the whole nairalanders to promote his ministry.

17 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Sunkyphil(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
until 2gig equals #200 dats wen i will stop

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by lanre316: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb starting from February 1st 2015.

Until network providers give us reasonable data plan compared to what obtains in developed countries; Internet Cheats, Tweaks and Tricks are here to stay. They can't outsmart us.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Xxpress(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't have to read this before I know it's a crap. Abeg tell the network providers to stop exploiting us, then we will also stop to manipulate their services.

5 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Xxpress(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
lanre316:

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb starting from February 1st 2015.

Until network providers give us reasonable data plan compared to what obtains in developed countries; Internet Cheats, Tweaks and Tricks are here to stay. They can't outsmart us.
My ss is not connecting at all. Can u give me ur settings

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Jwonder(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
HELL NO!!!.... MTN need to pay for all d illegal deductions, people can pity other networks but not those SA THIEFS, i wish i d had d tools to hack dia network and create free browsing tricks for everyone...bro abeg park well #IDeyPara

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Xxpress(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Randerl:
OP na you sabi.

Just Passing by

Pic 1 Data for Less Than 6 hrs

Pic 2 Data for One Week
Pls what's the settings for ur simple server? Mine is not connecting.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by lanre316: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xxpress:

My ss is not connecting at all. Can u give me ur settings

I'm not using simple server. I'm on Etisalat pay as you go.

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
What a melancholy Preacher, soliciting for a morsel to share.Nigeria! what a nation of collective, mutually agreed club of extortioners and profiteers. while Airtel Kenya offers 18GB per month, naira equivalent of #2650

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
ojotu4real:

normal imei tweaking...N.B mtk chipset phones only
I'm using Tecno F5, how do I kw if itz a MTK chipset phone?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by knyte(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Randerl:
OP na you sabi.

Just Passing by

Pic 1 Data for Less Than 6 hrs

Pic 2 Data for One Week

Dude wat netwk do u use,interested
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ojotu4real(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Martino240:
I'm using Tecno F5, how do I kw if itz a MTK chipset phone?
all tecno are mtk..... check forums you will see enough post on how to tweak your phone imei

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by knyte(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
lanre316:

Dude what network do u use,highly interested

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Xxpress(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
lanre316:

I'm not using simple server. I'm on Etisalat pay as you go.
OK bro
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Randerl: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xxpress:

Pls what's the settings for ur simple server? Mine is not connecting.

Normal settings
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by sammieblaize: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
ojotu4real:
very funny post
;Dvery funny post
waw dafuq how'd u do it grin help me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Xxpress(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Randerl:

Normal settings
Can u Pls post ur settings for me?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
nani667:
I'm always down with using Legitimate data... I detest all these cheat of a thing.... So I'm inclined to agree with your post.... But apparently you only opened this thread, and posted this message cos you're a data reseller, to help your hustle...., Which is all well and good... But the Irony of all this is that technically the MTN SME data plans you sell is not legitimate...., as MTN didn't make this plan for resellers such as yourself....

So basically you're "Cheating" too sad
gbam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.