Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Wrote This Write-up While I Was In Deep Thoughts...give It A Name - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Wrote This Write-up While I Was In Deep Thoughts...give It A Name (727 Views)

The Sex That Almost Got Me Killed.......prolific Write Up / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / RIP ALUU 4 - This Write-up Is So Touching!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote This Write-up While I Was In Deep Thoughts...give It A Name by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 19, 2013
My whole mind is empty,I think of how to express myself with the limitations of mans word but its just not working. Different people i have met in life,some whom i influence and some who influence me,i have moulded,been moulded and remoulded,each time i try my best to reach my apex but something,just something,no matter how little always seem to go wrong,is it my imagination or its happening in reality. I ask myself at different stages of my life"am i following the right path" then suddenly someone makes me think otherwise and i get realy confused,what exactly is right? Where exactly is the way? Am i living my life as i ought to? Or maybe there is no way in which i ought to live my life. Its like deciding which path to take when suddenly the road divides into seven. The first road is following God fully and making the bible your personal guide,the 2nd road is following the devil and doing everything against God's will,the 3rd road is following your heart and doing only what you desire,the 4th road is following the direction of your parents and blood members,the 5th road is following your friends and peers,the 6th road is following your guadians,leaders,teachers or instructors,the 7th is following the majority...the confussion is more than can be described with words.Have i been in a world created in my head? What is life?what exactly am i doin here? And what am i here for? Different questions running through my head....worst part of it is that i dont know where/who to get the right answer from.We are all going to die one day.So what is the point of doing anything tangible in life then? When after death all our achievements,goals,ideas,inventions,creativity,and everything from the wisdom and strenghth of man would be left behind u...vanity....waste....even so does that mean that i shouldnt do something tangible? Must everything be for only my benefit or must i benefit from everything i created.what is the essence of life?was i created to suffer?was i created to enjoy?was i created to serve or be served? Either way whats the essence? What is thE essence of everything that happens in life?Nothing really makes sense to me at all...if i enjoy today and die tomorrow...whats the essence? If i suffer today and die tomorrow whats the essence?All my education,all my certificate,all my achievement,all my ideas would be left behind me once am dead.Nothing really makes sense to me....now the big question is this....."How do i know if i have lived my life to the fullest?" Even if i do live my life to the fullest whats the essence? Will i not be forgotten once am dead? Even if am remembered by some people,once those people die,will their memories not be gone for life including mine? Ok what makes sense then?Anything that doesnt last forever doesnt make sense...except that which is of suffering and torment.

1 Like

Re: I Wrote This Write-up While I Was In Deep Thoughts...give It A Name by spicy007(f): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2013
Hey poster, nice write-up.
Deep indeed
i'll title it "Reminiscence"
Re: I Wrote This Write-up While I Was In Deep Thoughts...give It A Name by LarrySun(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'd Name This 'State Of Confusion'. You've Got To Check The Grammar In Your Work Though. Nice Job.
Re: I Wrote This Write-up While I Was In Deep Thoughts...give It A Name by luvmijeje(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
'Lamentation' or 'Song of Solomon'

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have A Future In Writing. Three Short Stories For You To Read And Review / Has Anyone Here Read This Book "A Long Way Gone: Memoirs Of A Boy Soldier" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.