Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh (2001 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Completely Unclad, Threatens to Shoot Her Fans With a Gun (PICS / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by HARDEYLEKE(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2013

When in late 2011, Davido made a brief show of his music talent, some might have thought that he would just come, briefly reign, and go underground as it has happened to several Nigerian artistes.

But two years almost gone, the ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ crooner is still waxing stronger by the day. He is one of the top artistes in Nigeria.

According to Nollywood ‘bad girl’ actress, Tonto Dikeh, Davido is underrated. She bore her mind on Davido in a tweet on her twitter page today.

“I think Davido is fantastic and underrated,” the Ikwere, Rivers State-born actress posted.

Tonto, who has also tried her luck in music, just like her other colleagues, has not had a fair share of commendations from fans. She was lambasted for going into music, which many people believe the actress does not have what it takes to be a musician.

http://olofofovillage.com/2013/05/20/davido-is-underrated-tonto-dikeh/
Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 20, 2013
she meant to say overrated

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2013
even she herself is overrated

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 20, 2013
I taught tonto dike waz dead and her burial waz coming up nextweek

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 20, 2013
True.
Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Youngblin: 7:02pm On May 20, 2013
She's got a crush on the dude

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 20, 2013
What is tonto doing on the laps of that smallee.a boy old enough to be her kid bro.mshewww

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Airforce1(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2013
Tonto Dikeh and small small boiz embarassed
Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by gluv01(f): 12:18am On May 21, 2013
She only wants his attention...And when he sees the tweet coming from a popular actress, the next story is that they were seen holding hands at different places. And later they'll both come to the internet and rebuff the story, or as they'll call it 'rumuour'...

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:10am On May 21, 2013
kulyie: What is tonto doing on the laps of that smallee.a boy old enough to be her kid bro.mshewww
grin grin

She's like 8 years older than the guy. Anyway, I no wan spoil her cougar tinz grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:11am On May 21, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin

She's like 8 years older than the guy. Anyway, I no wan spoil her cougar tinz grin
i just wonder whether the smallee just started shinning her congo,i wont be suprised anyway.she doesnt kuku have respect for herself
Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by Missonas(f): 12:28pm On May 21, 2013
Yea tonto u ryt.unlike u who is sooo overrated!big thgs comes in smal packages though
Re: Davido Is Underrated–tonto Dikeh by alexchiny: 4:59pm On May 21, 2013
yeah sure, he is way overrated.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Wande Coal Or Finer? / Media Personality, Toke Makinwa Stuns In Iro & Buba / All The Photos From Last Night's Nollywood At 20 Celebration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.