Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (56829 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Olamide And A Friend (pic) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by LTVersati(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
See picture of her back

http://korrectnation.com/?p=19584
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by MeGaStReEt: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
Guy, where is the pishure
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by loabb2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
tontoh

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Kunbee: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
I hate it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by BootyOnMe: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2011
This girl shouda been born an American I swear!
Just wondering.
Very un-Nigerian.
Praise the lord. kiss
Nothing like a free mind.
I love this gheyeleeeeee. cheesy

If I were a man, this would be my babee.
Screw all those local Holy-Nwenje-Olaniyis!!! angry
Awon virgin for 'front'. . .Abuja-Auchi Ottobahn for (back)a-nus! grin

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2011
tontoh dikeh without makeup is oh not so appealing.

The tattoo girl is ugly, the artist could have done better.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by emofine(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2011
Very soon she for join enter Prison Break tongue

I don't really like the execution but the depiction is what I'm more interested in. It looks like there's a torn heart with horns on the top, with a hand taking ownership. The fingers of the hand resemble tentacles here and there seems (to me) to be a slight s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]l representation - two fingers locking one horn and another stroking the other horn . . the horn could be a phallic symbol. The rose on top of the female's hair also looks symbolic - heart denotes love, roses are often used as a gift to convey love. . . and then there's the female character. . . .

On the surface the tattoo looks really naff but I wonder what it truly symbolizes. . .it seems deep, it's quite thought provoking actually.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by MrResource(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2011
When she does in front,she should tell us,
See ha face sef!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mickey339(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2011
Must she do this? I hate it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by born2boink(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2011
How come she is damn ugly in the face

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by gulfer: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2011
Like all 'did not earn it on merit', she will continue trying to keep her "FANs" amused. I am very sure she does not understand the significance of the blodied apple that resembles someone's heart and the horns in the tatoo picture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by showstopa: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2011
@born2f
She is damn ugly because God made her so. Too many shallow people here. Just in case you didnt know, you have no influence on how you look when you are born. duh!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by moderatorr: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2011
she should have tatooed a light skinned female igbo goat, with a rose atatched to her horn, a cigar on the noozle and a cigar pack on left pocket, walking on a nollywood carpet grass. . Hmmm. It would have been more thought provoking.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Rodaliga: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2011
As Terry G is to male musicians so also is tonto dicke is to acteresses.both are hell-bound!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by femi4: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2011
I m very sure she needs deliverance. Eyi o ki n se oju lasan o o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by just1(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2011
she has defeated the purpose of doggy style
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by LadyT(f): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2011
Out all the designs she chose this disgusting ugly face (I think its meant to be her) but its very badly done with a heart with devils horns

Utter trash

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2011
Abeg that thing she drew there is ugly,the artiste sef no try.
Oh tonto dey forget say one day she go old.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Kx: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2011
Will the tattoo land her in hollywood?
whats d use?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Koolking(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2011
Disgusting! I hate tatoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2011
Stop all this hating guys - bet you won't hate it soo much if you were doggin her all night grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2011
Very artistic, i luv it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by r231(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2011
@Tontolet
Tonto Dikeh

If ma Very xpensive Tattz affectz U* Kill ur fuckdup sef**N yez I said it*Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*am such a big DEAL*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by xreal: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2011
Kx:

Will the tattoo land her in hollywood?
whats d use?

is she complaining? msheeew.

I appreciate the ART on her back. . . nice one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by talk2smat(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2011
Dis lady kips misin d point day afta day. Maybe she wont av bin like dis if the Mum were 2b alive.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2011
[size=15pt]I like it, but she could have used a sexy theme.[/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by born2boink(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2011
showstopa:

@born2f
She is damn ugly because God made her so. Too many shallow people here. Just in case you didnt know, you have no influence on how you look when you are born. duh!!!
How you related to ToTo Diccck e
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by lynxnoon(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2011
the babe don join setting jare

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by ojofree: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2011
A permanent reminder of temporary insanity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mallorca(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2011
e no concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by highland(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2011
She can even tattoo her tongue , how care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.