Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144179 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
They

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Xenonnddice(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2013
Happy birthday in arrears,nice story u got here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Martnz(m): 3:36am On Aug 07, 2013
Cant afford to miss a part of the whole saga- I'm even scared of logging out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by BukkyDan(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2013
My palms are sweaty...sad
you see what friends can do shey?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Xenon_nd_dice: Happy birthday in arrears,nice story u got here
thanks xenon wink
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Martnz: Cant afford to miss a part of the whole saga- I'm even scared of logging out!
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Rolake
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ghozye(f): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
*cryin mode* y z she doin ds? Gvin Abiodun d pleasure of knwin he hz broken her

Glow glow,u r rlly glowin in hia.*standin ovatn*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ghozye: *cryin mode* y z she doin ds? Gvin Abiodun d pleasure of knwin he hz broken her

Glow glow,u r rlly glowin in hia.*standin ovatn*
thanks love!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by oyestephen(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
I preach forgiveness not revenge BUT abiodun needs some serious smacking. Glow please see to that....
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by BukkyDan(f): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jeez! No...God forbid...not Rolake .... sad

@ Oyestephen...seconded!

@ Glow...great piece, luv ur style...so captivating

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by sambroose(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
God dam it.....dis is getting scary.........glowing ure d bomb***More MB's to ur internet bundle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
sambroose: God dam it.....dis is getting scary.........glowing ure d bomb***More MB's to ur internet bundle
thanks hun!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ghozye(f): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmm...Glowria! If Rolake dies,ko ma funny o!

U doin great sweety,thumbs up!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jumzzy448: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Glowingscenes pls come n continue oo
And pls nothing should happen to Rolake.
God will punish that abiodun of a guy...
Keep up the good work.
More update plssssss...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Ghozye: Hmmm...Glowria! If Rolake dies,ko ma funny o!

U doin great sweety,thumbs up!
Hehe,
Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2013
oyestephen: I preach forgiveness not revenge BUT abiodun needs some serious smacking. Glow please see to that....
Lool
Ok sir#
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2013
BukkyDan: Jeez! No...God forbid...not Rolake .... sad

@ Oyestephen...seconded!

@ Glow...great piece, luv ur style...so captivating

Thanks dearie
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Melancholy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Glow this my first time am reading ur work and i must say that am impressed.And I love the way u putting those yoruba flavours like serenre,palasa...u got me glued already
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
EPISODE 19
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jumzzy448: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ahhhhhh....dis is too short naaawwwww
Pls do something.
Enjoying every bit of this story. Keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jumzzy448: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ......Tosan take it easy nowww. Remember you are pregnant oo. Your husband is definitely coming back to you.
Glowingscenes, nice update.
Pls do you have d complete story on your blog?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2013
jumzzy448: ℓ☺ℓ......Tosan take it easy nowww. Remember you are pregnant oo. Your husband is definitely coming back to you.
Glowingscenes, nice update.
Pls do you have d complete story on your blog?
No, but I've written Past this episode on my blog, u can continue episode 19 from There bfr readiing episode 20
Thanks Dear
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by sambroose(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ope o........tank God say she no die...
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
sambroose: Ope o........tank God say she no die...
smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by viruz007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Front page things Mods... Please mods make una consider this for front page na... cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Glow nah you ooooo. I'm speechless patiently waiting on your next update please make it two episode I read the 20th episode on your blog. More grease to your elbow and more ink to your pen dearie keep it glowing sweets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Jastombutex11: Glow nah you ooooo. I'm speechless patiently waiting on your next update please make it two episode I read the 20th episode on your blog. More grease to your elbow and more ink to your pen dearie keep it glowing sweets

Thanks love
I've put up episode 21 also so u can go over to check it out
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Martnz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] God bless you glow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.