Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? (3494 Views)

How Much Is Union Bank DSA Take Home Pay / Diamond Bank Recruiting / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by damitoye: 7:18pm On May 20, 2013
PLS, I GOT DIS MAIL AND I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE GOT IT AS WELL. AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW GENIE DIS MESG IS.
D MAIL READS;

This is to invite you for an interview, with details as below:

Date: 18th June, 2013

Time: 10:45am

Venue: Peninsular Hotel, Provident Street, by VFS, Lekki Phase 1

Contact Persons: Tina Ogunbiyi – 08191961256 and Ernest Nwokeji - 08033018035

Please come with the originals and photocopies of your credentials – Educational Certificates, Birth Certificate, 4 Copies of updated CV, 4 recent passport photographs (taken on white background) and NYSC discharge certificate.

Kindly confirm your attendance within 48 hours of receiving this mail.

Regards,

Tina Ogunbiyi

NB

Please bear in mind that the cost of transportation to and from the venue will be at your expense.
Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by excondido(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2013
op did u by chance apply 4 any union bank vacancy? does the mail indicates union bank as d sender? better still call the contact number on the mail for enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by Flaix(f): 10:28am On May 21, 2013
Its genuine go there on the stated date if you're interested in an offer from dem.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by Adesiji77: 10:40pm On May 21, 2013
@OP...the following questions can assist...1.Did you apply to UBN? 2. Did the email address that sent the invite end with @unionbankng.com? 3. Have you called the contact numbers just to verify? I know that there is one Tina Ogunbiyi at UBN's HR. You can always call the contact numbers. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by damitoye: 8:01am On May 23, 2013
aoogunbiyi@unionbankng.com dt is d email address, I av sometime writen their test bt its quit a long time. I av also contacted d dos numbers and I was asked to come at d appointed date dt its genuine. Tanks to all. U ar all d best.
Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by xcix: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2013
Ii pple .. I got d mail aswell.. And I'm goin 2day is it really genuine so we can know o.. Shld I go?h

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by damitoye: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls go. I guess is genie. I av made some inquiries about it and all proves genie. So friend, go and give it ur best. Stay fit. Gods favour wil overshadow u.
Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by damitoye: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
xcix, wats up? how was the Union bank Interview? pls share ur experience. will be expecting. Godbless.
Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by buruike(f): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
damitoye: PLS, I GOT DIS MAIL AND I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE GOT IT AS WELL. AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW GENIE DIS MESG IS.
D MAIL READS;

This is to invite you for an interview, with details as below:

Date: 18th June, 2013

Time: 10:45am

hello pls did you submit yr cv on line or in person and is it for experienced hire.pls I will appr if u can giv me the info.tnx

Venue: Peninsular Hotel, Provident Street, by VFS, Lekki Phase 1

Contact Persons: Tina Ogunbiyi – 08191961256 and Ernest Nwokeji - 08033018035

Please come with the originals and photocopies of your credentials – Educational Certificates, Birth Certificate, 4 Copies of updated CV, 4 recent passport photographs (taken on white background) and NYSC discharge certificate.

Kindly confirm your attendance within 48 hours of receiving this mail.

Regards,

Tina Ogunbiyi

NB

Please bear in mind that the cost of transportation to and from the venue will be at your expense.
Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by almasterpiece(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
can i gate crash cos i was not sent any mail

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by damitoye: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
almasterpiece, i cant really say ooooooooooo.
Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by almasterpiece(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
i served with them at their abakaliki branch it was ernest nwokeji That sent me an appointment letter. So with the details he sent you. You will be employed just pray hard you give them what they want to hear. We will see there cos i am expecting my invitation mail

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Union Bank Recruiting??? by damitoye: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
almasterpiece tanks for ur words of encouragement. we all shall meet at d top. i hope to know u in person. cheers. xcix,i am still waiting if u can give any info.

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Jobs For Trucks / Boss Group Logistics / Massive Graduate Recruitment Via ICSL -over 200 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.