Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Riccardo Tisci Says His Best Sexual Experience Was With This Male Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Riccardo Tisci Says His Best Sexual Experience Was With This Male Celebrity (1335 Views)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Rotimi Alakija aka DJ Xclusive: Is He Cutest Nigerian Male Celebrity? / Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Riccardo Tisci Says His Best Sexual Experience Was With This Male Celebrity by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2013
Hehehe! Famous man? Who might he be talking about? For those who don't know, Ricardo is the Givency designer who was recently rumoured to be Kanye West's gay lover. Not that I believe it o! Anyway, Ricardo did an interview with Vogue Homme last month and when asked to reveal his "best" sexual experience, the fashion mogul said it was with a well known man! Read it below
"I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guys is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does an an artist. This weekend both, the intimate moment has really reinforced my attraction to him."
He might be talking about Frank Ocean. There have been rumours. Anyway, hope he doesn't write a tell-all book one day! :-)

see more pics of them together at www.NaijaCurrent.com

Re: Riccardo Tisci Says His Best Sexual Experience Was With This Male Celebrity by gluv01(f): 12:27am On May 21, 2013
Hmmmm...wonderful!

Kanye manages a smile cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Cancer Patients (photos) / Will Smith Kisses His Son Jayden Smith In An Interview / Hollywood Star, James Gandolfini Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.