Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! (1897 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas / Hmmm....Drake Is Begging Nicki Minaj For $ex / "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by Nobody: 8:32am On May 21, 2013
For all you Drake lovers,his g.f just blasted him! Read full story here! http://olakunleologunro..com/2013/05/drake-is-very-bad-in-bed.html
Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by Jaideyone(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2013
I'm not visiting your blog tongue post the story here

2 Likes

Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by missmoneygram: 8:46am On May 21, 2013
my mouse cant click on the link..still trying tongue
Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by Nobody: 8:48am On May 21, 2013
An anonymous lover who shared US rapper, Drake's bed, recently came out to warn other women not to look forward to the experience.

According to reports from US blog, MediaTakeOut, the lady says;
I had sex with Drake and I wanted to put his conceited ass on BLAST. I would write you a long note but it is worthless.

He wanted to look at himself in the mirror the whole time and he asked me to lick his a&*. So basically he wanted me to start from the bottom.

And last but not least once he explodes it is over …..He is a selfish lover. So ladies if you waiting back stage it ain’t worth it !
Well, ladies, guess it's time to take him off your to-do list

Why the fu..ck will I even degrade myself to wait backstage just to fu..ck a celebrity that I have no relation with? Drake that look like a cave man, I should leave my handsome sexy azz partner for them so called celebs? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!! Served the girl right, he should have pee in her mouth.
Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by Valto(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2013
grin grin grin O boy! see finishing....
Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 21, 2013
See bait oh.,.. Everybody know celebs are bad in bed.. Your blog dey off my phone wink
Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by slimyem: 9:56am On May 21, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew..undecided
Were you waiting to be treated like a real woman after waiting backstage like the trash you are just to fvck him?
Why won't he be bad in bed he obviously doesn't give a fvck about you?
Silly girl. Serves you right!!
Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by Dygeasy(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2013
just a deranged attention seeking biatch!
Re: Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! by ijebabe: 1:40pm On May 21, 2013

(1)

Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) / Photos: Tiwa Savage's Makeover For New Album - Once Upon A Time / Uche Jombo And Kcee 'limpopo' Cover The Red Sheet Magazine Sept. Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.