Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword (2298 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / Does Google Adword And Facebook Ad Accept Graphcard Visa Card / Does Google Adword Accept Nigeria Mastercard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Afoskalex(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2013
Pls,i will be grateful if anyone can put me thru and others that are ready to learn.Freely u have receivd,freely give.Thanks
Where are d likes of Elmatteo,2sexy,surveycash that will be ready to give us d info we need as it was done in do it yourself importation business.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Bestbaby12(f): 2:44pm On May 21, 2013
pls i want to learn it too
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by dboy080808(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2013
Afoskalex: Pls,i will be grateful if anyone can put me thru and others that are ready to learn.Freely u have receivd,freely give.Thanks
Where are d likes of Elmatteo,2sexy,surveycash that will be ready to give us d info we need as it was done in do it yourself importation business.

I really wish to help have got the guide to make money with facebook but internet is bleeped up in my skwl(ajayi crowther university, oyo) but if you drop your mail I can send the guide when am opportuned at no cost
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Democivil: 10:47am On May 22, 2013
pls i also need the guide @dboy080808. my e mail add. is samuelayo34@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Afoskalex(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2013
dboy080808:

I really wish to help have got the guide to make money with facebook but internet is bleeped up in my skwl(ajayi crowther university, oyo) but if you drop your mail I can send the guide when am opportuned at no cost
Thank u for dat my email add is afoskalex2007@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Bestbaby12(f): 12:21pm On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=dboy080808]

I really wish to help have got the guide to make money with facebook but
internet is bleeped up in my skwl(ajayi crowther university, oyo) but if
you drop your mail I can send the guide when am opportuned at no
cost[/quote]

i need it too pls. winabic@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by seunval: 1:05pm On May 22, 2013
dboy080808:

please I will nid it too tanx. my email: seunval@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 22, 2013
me too toluwarni@gmail.com thanks
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by biz1234: 3:21pm On May 22, 2013
Making money using adword is a lot tricky, if you don't understand the concept, you might just be wasting your money. Make good to learn all the basics. The concept of online business is very easy to understand only if you are open to it.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Afoskalex(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2013
@ drboy080808 some ppl are interested,God will bless u as u fulfil ur promise.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by seunval: 3:43pm On May 22, 2013
tanx Stephen i just got it in my mail. I will chk d link asap.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by OCTAVO: 6:14pm On May 22, 2013
dboy080808:

yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by samclet(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2013
dboy080808:

please here is my e-mail...Samclet2010@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by ajibaby2: 8:24pm On May 22, 2013
dboy080808:

Am also interested too, pls help send it too. mailshaddy104@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by dboy080808(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2013
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Afoskalex(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2013
dboy080808: Here is the download link
http://www.incomexp.com/facebook/500facebook.zip
fellow nairalanders,pls,give a big gbosa to dboy080808.we will still be expecting more updates and any1 dat has info should emulate my guy in person of dboy080808.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Afoskalex(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2013
solbash11: I'm making money online Daily taking simple poll surveys, Anyone Interested to learn more simply visit my blog Http://solbash1..com
@ solbash11 unlock the secrets so that others can learn instead of asking people to visit ur blog.A life u touch today will forever be grateful to u.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by OCTAVO: 10:06pm On May 22, 2013
dboy080808: Here is the download link
http://www.incomexp.com/facebook/500facebook.zip
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by winzy(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2013
Pls send to ugwuuanthonyike@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Nduwin(f): 3:03pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=dboy080808]

I really wish to help have got the guide to make money with facebook but internet is bleeped up in my skwl(ajayi crowther university, oyo) but if you drop your mail I can send the guide when am opportuned at no cost. Pls i need the guide.my mail id is ******@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by sensation23: 7:53pm On May 23, 2013
If you are truly interested in making money via social medias (facebook included), send an email to delamo687@gmail.com and I'll reply with the right link to just the perfect site. For the sake of sticking to the rules for posting, I decided not to provide the link here, so please don't be mad my fellow nairalanders; I promise to send the link to your email if I see your request. As a reminder, you may need to use your paypal account or bank card to pay for an inexpensive sign up fee on the site.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Afoskalex(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2013
sensation23: If you are truly interested in making money via social medias (facebook included), send an email to delamo687@gmail.com and I'll reply with the right link to just the perfect site. For the sake of sticking to the rules for posting, I decided not to provide the link here, so please don't be mad my fellow nairalanders; I promise to send the link to your email if I see your request. As a reminder, you may need to use your paypal account or bank card to pay for an inexpensive sign up fee on the site.
.pls, send it to my email add: afoskalex2007@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Jfactor(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
pls i need ds very important doughlevel.
send to okonedoj@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by franel79(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2013
Na wah oh.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by mayorall(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2013
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by biz1234: 5:32am On May 26, 2013
I have got a step-by-step guide on how to mazimize your facebook adword campaign. Anyone interested should contact me at stvade @ Gmail dot com.

Regards.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Tekkyboy(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2013
dboy080808:

pls am interested dis my mail tekkybabao53@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Zagala: 10:43am On May 26, 2013
Please send to me at okechukwugoodness@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Afoskalex(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pls, keep this thread going so that we can learn one thing or the other
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Kawna: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
I need it at ifemi77@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword by Tekkyboy(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2013
@dboy0808 i saw ur mail lately yesterday.guy na wetin hapen to ur laptop?wot about the guide nau

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit / Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop / Free Mini Importation Training (abuja Based Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.