Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. (2299 Views)

22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life / My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Due to the abuse of the internet by some Nigerian miscreants, it has become increasingly difficult for legitimate business and service providers operating in Nigeria to attract clients online.

I invite you all to contribute your ideas on how we can eliminate this situation so that legitimate nigeria businesses and services online will get more sales and profit.

Drop you ideas below. I'll go first

1 Like

Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
An easy solution to eliminate this situation is to get a US Virtual Phone Number.

What is US virtual phone number?
It is a USA phone number configured to ring on your phone line here in Nigeria when dialed.
In other words, its like making your sim have another number which you can be contacted with.

Having a USA Phone Number can get you more client online because;

When clients notice that you have a US Phone line they assume that;
You are based in America or
A US based company/individual is in partnership with your business or
A US based company/individual make use of your business for outsourcing services requested by their clients.
Also clients and prospects in U.S will like to give you a call because you appear to be closer and therefore the
call cost will be cheap

As a result of these, clients take your business more seriously and also have more confidence doing business with you
simply because of the American association.
By acheiving this, you have successfully eliminated Nigeria scam reputation.

You can get your sim configured to a US Phone Number online at http://www.usacallsms.com

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by lizlife(f): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
We can form an association of ethical, legitimate and responsible netrepreneurs.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
maxaaq: USE UR UC BROWSER TO OPEN THIS
http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/dkmtopdeals.php?refid=maxaaq
There is no content relevant to this topic in your link.

Pls stay on topic
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2013
lizlife: We can form an association of ethical, legitimate and responsible netrepreneurs.
This is a great idea.
Can you throw more light on this
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by riteprice1: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is a nice idea.
My contribution is for online business to have a personalize email address instead of a free email account.

I'll rather patronize a business with the email address
sales@shoezone.com ahead of shoezonesales@yahoo.com

Getting a personalize email address makes your business more professional and thus increases sales and patronage.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by kedukc(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Check out: www.naijadealer.com a community built around buying and selling with escrow services to safeguard users from fraud.

Membership is continually monitored and you can see a dealer's sales history as a guide to doing business with them.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
riteprice1: This is a nice idea.
My contribution is for online business to have a personalize email address instead of a free email account.

I'll rather patronize a business with the email address
sales@shoezone.com ahead of shoezonesales@yahoo.com

Getting a personalize email address makes your business more professional and thus increases sales and patronage.

Great idea
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by bllaster1: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
nice one
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
New ideas are welcome
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Anymore contributions?
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Opengates(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
I have been waiting for this kind of topic to come up. I suffered a lot in the hand of these scammers especially in the area of info materials purchasing. Sometimes you buy an info material and later discovered that the so-called info prodict is outdated and useless. Sometimes you paid but the randy info marketer refused to send the materials you paid him for. But I thank God today because in every adversity there is an equivalent advantages in it. That was what gave birth to productspartnersellers.com. I will come back to say much about this site but meanwhile please check out the site and give us your candid opinions about it.

May God help us in Nigeria. We cannot continue to hide our identity as Nigerians. We should rise up to the occasion. I beleive that Nigeria shall be great again and her glory shall be restored only it may take time, positive efforts of good citizens and prayers

Happy weekend to every Nairalanders
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Valid points so far, but am much interested in the post below, if the aims is being achieved i think it has a long way in adding much values to one's biz if there's a full integration of ideas like this... Please would love your elucidation more on this.
lizlife: We can form an association of ethical, legitimate and responsible netrepreneurs.
*back to the Topic* one point that needs to be get rid off is using anything affix with sub domain either Your Site or Email, (though it's has being asserted above)...also the fact about Your Account details matters a whole lot's. Integrating a corporate Organisation Account Not using Your personal Bank account for Your biz will also make Net business More unique'....

1 Like

Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=pastorPETER]Valid points so far, but am much interested in the post below, if the aims is being achieved i think it has a long way in adding much values to one's biz if there's a full integration of ideas like this... Please would love your elucidation more on this.

*back to the Topic* one point that needs to be get rid off is using anything affix with sub domain either Your Site or Email, (though it's has being asserted above)...also the fact about Your Account details matters a whole lot
you have made a valid point. So how do we go about opening a bank account with our business name. What is required?
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
more ideas needed
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by neksummi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
I feel if you're getting a US phone number for the sole aim of having people think you're based in the US is deceitful, and that's going to compound the problem. So my take is that you have a website that looks serious in all respect and make sure you're running a genuine business. It pays to be real and true. Here's how i do mine: www.makehotmoneyonline.com One final word. Sell to the nigerian market first before worrying about the international market.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Activityj(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
I thank God that someone can still remember to bring up a topic like this,MOD PLEASE FRONT PAGE! My suggestion and advice is that we should be careing&show some love ie you may have an idea that can help your brother but you will not show him&if want at all you copy your account nø&give the person inform of info marketing!what i'm trying to say is let this info marketing things reduce a little&lets be our brothers keeper! Secondly please if you know that you are into paypal adder biz,hacking&cracking of peoples account& all dubious forms of making money online please remove your hands&stay away from it because i'm seeing a better nation&generation.
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
neksummi: I feel if you're getting a US phone number for the sole aim of having people think you're based in the US is deceitful, and that's going to compound the problem. So my take is that you have a website that looks serious in all respect and make sure you're running a genuine business. It pays to be real and true. Here's how i do mine: www.makehotmoneyonline.com One final word. Sell to the nigerian market first before worrying about the international market.
You have made a valid point. i quite understand where you are coming from.
I would like you to know that by getting a U.S no. you don't necessarily have to tell callers that you are in the U.S. Just like if i call you on your Nigerian number, i wouldn't ask if you are in Nigeria, i assume you are in Nigeria and discuss what i have to discuss with you.
In business there is what we call flexibility and also call to action, an U.S number will give you that.
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Activityj: I thank God that someone can still remember to bring up a topic like this,MOD PLEASE FRONT PAGE! My suggestion and advice is that we should be careing&show some love ie you may have an idea that can help your brother but you will not show him&if want at all you copy your account nø&give the person inform of info marketing!what i'm trying to say is let this info marketing things reduce a little&lets be our brothers keeper! Secondly please if you know that you are into paypal adder biz,hacking&cracking of peoples account& all dubious forms of making money online please remove your hands&stay away from it because i'm seeing a better nation&generation.
Good one
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by riteprice1: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Moderator front page pls
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by leverage12(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
this is great, I once brought an idea like this on nairaland but didnt have much suport. I am in and will bring great ideas if we are willing to work as one, but I want us to be at least 20 in number before I start giving ideas. @op nice work. Cheers
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Your contributions are needed...
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by ogtavia(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
http:///1eD0BOr...pls follow d link and sign up...if u wnt a little but honest money,give it a trial..
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
ogtavia: http:///1eD0BOr...pls follow d link and sign up...if u wnt a little but honest money,give it a trial..
Is that all u've got?
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by riteprice1: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Whoa it been long i visited this thread. Nice contributions
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
riteprice1: Whoa it been long i visited this thread. Nice contributions
Welcome back
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Truthhurtss: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Nice contributions. Pls i will like to know more on the ethical entreprenuer association
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Truth.hurtss:
Nice contributions. Pls i will like to know more on the ethical entreprenuer association
i am making a research on that and i will bring my findings here
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by lovemoneyn: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2013
I am begging to enjoy this topic. Lets collaborate to clean up this cyber system in nigeria
Re: Ways To Eliminate Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovemoneyn: I am begging to enjoy this topic. Lets collaborate to clean up this cyber system in nigeria
Thats the spirit bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame On GTB! Big Shame On Them!!! / Association Of Mobile Money Operators Of Nigeria - AMMON Membership Registration / LAGOS LEAFLETS & FLYERS DISTRIBUTORS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.