Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Who Knows The Origin Of Sachet Water In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows The Origin Of Sachet Water In Nigeria? (7050 Views)

Reason For 100% Hike In The Price Of Sachet Water. / How To Set-up Sachet Water (pure Water) Production Business / Sales Of Sachet Water Boom In Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Origin Of Sachet Water In Nigeria? by chiborado: 3:01pm On May 21, 2013
Dear NLs, please does anyone in the house knows exactly who (Individual or Coy)that originated the production of sachet water (popularly know as pure water) business in Nigeria?

Was just wondering, but remembered vividly that I first tasted it wayback in 97 in Aba.

I think Who soever should be given some credit.

Ur opinion and responses will be well appreciated.
Re: Who Knows The Origin Of Sachet Water In Nigeria? by solomonsojay(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2013
chiborado: Dear NLs, please does anyone in the house knows exactly who (Individual or Coy)that originated the production of sachet water (popularly know as pure water) business in Nigeria?

Was just wondering, but remembered vividly that I first tasted it wayback in 97 in Aba.

Yes I know wen bt nt who exactly, cos I sold some den...d 1st was OLUMO water! Start in 94, brought to ijaiye holdup in lagos! U can check d name out on google sha
chiborado: Dear NLs, please does anyone in the house knows exactly who (Individual or Coy)that originated the production of sachet water (popularly know as pure water) business in Nigeria?

Yes I know wen bt nt who exactly, cos I sold some den...d 1st was OLUMO water! Start in 94, brought to ijaiye holdup in lagos! U can check d name out on google sha

(1) (Reply)

I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income / ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth / Banks To Surpass Q1 Positive Outlook On Back Of New CRR Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.