Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

First Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test (3113 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test by rubi96(f): 3:53pm On May 21, 2013
please for those who have done the test, what can one expect? i want to start reading now cos i know i must be shortlisted for the test. That's what i believe, so if you've taken the test before, you can help a sister please. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Test by Princeofilorin(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2013
babe relax.this is called desperation. are u smarter than the other 50,000 people that applied undecided
Re: First Bank Test by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2013
Princeofilorin: babe relax.this is called desperation. are u smarter than the other 50,000 people that applied undecided
azzin. The thing dey tire me. Even the recruitment process is not yet over. No matter how long u have bin looking 4 a job just take it easy. When the time comes you will write 1st bank is not the only place giving out jobs

1 Like

Re: First Bank Test by pweeryambre: 4:53pm On May 21, 2013
Lol, wow! see attackment, the babe just want to start reading ahead to get aquinted with d questions, nothing wrong wit dat, and as an applicant, its a gud way of keeping busy. So anyone dat has info should provide her with one. We are all desperate at some point in our lives.
Re: First Bank Test by darenoble: 8:39am On May 22, 2013
she only want to know what questions to be set so as to be prepare,their is nothing wrong with that. please anyone who knows should please help her
Re: First Bank Test by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2013
read gmat nd current affairs

1 Like

Re: First Bank Test by Preshioux(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2013
since the test wud be conducted by workforce, it shud be
25 quatitative
15 verbal
10 spatial
NOTE: no calculators, 50 question and 50 minutes allowed..
last month i wrote the heritage bank test organised by workforce...
its not abt gmat, its abt how fast n smart u are..
Re: First Bank Test by dbeauty(f): 9:49am On May 22, 2013
pweeryambre: Lol, wow! see attackment, the babe just want to start reading ahead to get aquinted with d questions, nothing wrong wit dat, and as an applicant, its a gud way of keeping busy. So anyone dat has info should provide her with one. We are all desperate at some point in our lives.

!..

1 Like

Re: First Bank Test by dbeauty(f): 9:50am On May 22, 2013
Preshioux: since the test wud be conducted by workforce, it shud be
25 quatitative
15 verbal
10 spatial
Re: First Bank Test by Nobody: 10:31am On May 22, 2013
got this from a site. They have 100 questions. But the time is very short.
The first part is a long comprehension, which one could possibly spend at least 15 minutes on. It has only 10 questions. This part is time consuming, avoid starting on this part. People who started on the first section didn’t finish up to 60 questions at the end of the test.
The second part is English (Verbal reasoning). It requires a bit of thinking, although its fairly easy. Don’t start here as well.
The third part is Math. They are simple as well, but the chances are that you might spend over 1 minute working out each answer. If the format is as before, you are also advised not to start with this.
The forth part is on Current Affairs, with a multiple answer style. This is easier and you spend lesser time.
The fifth (final) part is on Critical reasoning. This is also very easy. It is a maximum of 60mins or 80mins. You will only use writing materials like pencil, cleaner and maybe a pen.
Calculators are usually not allowed and you will be provided a plain sheet to work out your answers.
Re: First Bank Test by juliet406(f): 11:27am On May 22, 2013
Na lie!workforce don't ask current affairs!its made up of 50 questions in 50minutes....ie. 25 quatitative
15 verbal
10 spatial
Ms_Steph: got this from a site. They have 100 questions. But the time is very short.
The first part is a long comprehension, which one could possibly spend at least 15 minutes on. It has only 10 questions. This part is time consuming, avoid starting on this part. People who started on the first section didn’t finish up to 60 questions at the end of the test.
The second part is English (Verbal reasoning). It requires a bit of thinking, although its fairly easy. Don’t start here as well.
The third part is Math. They are simple as well, but the chances are that you might spend over 1 minute working out each answer. If the format is as before, you are also advised not to start with this.
The forth part is on Current Affairs, with a multiple answer style. This is easier and you spend lesser time.
The fifth (final) part is on Critical reasoning. This is also very easy. It is a maximum of 60mins or 80mins. You will only use writing materials like pencil, cleaner and maybe a pen.
Calculators are usually not allowed and you will be provided a plain sheet to work out your answers.
Re: First Bank Test by martcrown: 4:57pm On May 23, 2013
following...
Re: First Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2013
First Bank has started calling ooooooooooo
Re: First Bank Test by cassius22: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Congrats guys 4 being shortlisted. Am yet to gt my invite. Is there hope? Is the shortlisting in batches??
Re: First Bank Test by joboy834: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello house, pls is dere any B.sc wit 2.2 who
hv receive d invite, I guess is only pple wit 2.1
dat was invited
Re: First Bank Test by topma234: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Preshioux: since the test wud be conducted by workforce, it shud be
25 quatitative
15 verbal
10 spatial

@Preshioux, pls is the quantitative SHL Type Question (Graphs, Table, bar and pie chat) or GMAT type, i.e word problems?
Re: First Bank Test by martcrown: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2013
Yet to be called... Still waiting sha
Re: First Bank Test by Tetegh(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2013
somebody help pls! I have been invited for the test but I'm not in Nigeria @ the moment. What do you suggest?
Re: First Bank Test by gbobby: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2013
@joboy... Am as worried as you.... Pls anyone in d house that finished with 2:2 Bsc holder that has gotten the test invite pls? Cos it seems first bank is calling 2:1 holders only... Pls anybody in d aus? Thanks!!!
Re: First Bank Test by Tetegh(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
gbobby: @joboy... Am as worried as you.... Pls anyone in d house that finished with 2:2 Bsc holder that has gotten the test invite pls? Cos it seems first bank is calling 2:1 holders only... Pls anybody in d aus? Thanks!!!
its not only 2.1, I know of a friend with 2.2 that was invited.... pls somebody help me out, its possible to reschedule?

(1) (Reply)

Question During Interview: Why Did You Want To Leave Your Current Employer/job? / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Cainergy International Limited / Zain1836 - Part Time - Students Only (Kuwait!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.