Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny (68849 Views)

Advice Plz: I Just Check My Weight. Am I Over Or Under Weight / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by rolextoni: 4:17pm On May 21, 2013
I want to add some flesh and build up some good muscle. i am about 6.3" tall. I weigh 72kg. I think am too skinny for my height. what can I do. My work takes almost all my time during the day. I need to be able to eat also as i skip meals alot cos am not hungry sometimes and I use some much energy daily. please advice on what to do. emails: tslove4you@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by dollykeyz(f): 4:33pm On May 21, 2013
1. Take vegetables, thick tea, plenty of oily foods
2. Mind ur grammar, too not to

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by akinloluwao: 4:42pm On May 21, 2013
Go to any pharmacy and buy Xasten, multivitamins and cold liver oil take 2 in d mornin and 2 each at nite, u will be surprised in just 1 month. Thank me later when u become orobo to bad. But take note, its easy to add weight but hard to loose it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by EXICON(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2013
akinloluwao: Go to any pharmacy and buy Xasten, multivitamins and cold liver oil take 2 in d mornin and 2 each at nite, u will be surprised in just 1 month. Thank me later when u become orobo to bad. But take note, its easy to add weight but hard to loose it.
pls,do u mean 2 each of the 3 drugs u mentioned both in d morning and at nite?
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by akinloluwao: 10:34am On May 30, 2013
nop, take 2 xasten, 1 multivitamin and 1 cold liver oil in d morning and nite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by EXICON(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2013
ok.thanks 4 d clarity. stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by eightsin(m): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2015
EXICON:
ok.thanks 4 d clarity. stay blessed.

You didn't come back to testify! Come and do the needful
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by HowAreYou(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
eightsin:

You didn't come back to testify! Come and do the needful

Bro Abeg sey dat xasten dey work for real?..I read it has many repercussion...but I still wana give a try though..i wan fat..my turn off is just d big chin..
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by eightsin(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2016
HowAreYou:

Bro Abeg sey dat xasten dey work for real?..I read it has many repercussion...but I still wana give a try though..i wan fat..my turn off is just d big chin..

I've never taken it. Yet to try it. I think Op took it and we've been waiting for testimonies
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by Cynthia2017: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Testimony of xasten,multivitamin and cod liver oil is real i gain weight with it in just two weeks from head to tool infact all around .
So happy bro for the information God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by Dwise11(m): 5:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Cynthia2017:
Testimony of xasten,multivitamin and cod liver oil is real i gain weight with it in just two weeks from head to tool infact all around .
how long did you take the drugs
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by creamylicious(f): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Cynthia2017:
were you drowsy while taking xasten? I would like to try it but wouldn't wanna be sleepy at work
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2018
rolextoni:
I want to add some flesh and build up some good muscle. i am about 6.3" tall. I weigh 72kg. I think am too skinny for my height. what can I do. My work takes almost all my time during the day. I need to be able to eat also as i skip meals alot cos am not hungry sometimes and I use some much energy daily. please advice on what to do. emails: tslove4you@yahoo.co.uk
Use these two products or one from swissgarde,you will gain weight within 10days of regular usage,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by Yodella: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Use apetamin weight gain syrup,,,, it boost your appetite, convert your feeds well and slows down your metabolism for fast weight gain and it’s affordable , nation wide delivery available as well
Thank me later

I sell call 07010277263
What’s app 08142100402
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by Adesuwa33: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please did you get fat in your tummy too?
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by Bodygem: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yes you can gain weight/muscles by eating in a calorie surplus and strength training.
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by jbblues24(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2019
I love your experience :-) tongue
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by DoctorK2020: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2020
creamylicious:
were you drowsy while taking xasten? I would like to try it but wouldn't wanna be sleepy at work
Dexamethasone oral tablet doesn’t cause drowsiness, but it can cause other side effects like:

nausea
vomiting
stomach upset
swelling (edema)
headache
dizziness
mood changes, such as depression, mood swings, or personality changes
trouble falling asleep
anxiety
low potassium levels (causing symptoms such as tiredness)
high blood glucose
high blood pressure
If these effects are mild, they may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by ReligionofPiss: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
DoctorK2020:

Dexamethasone oral tablet doesn’t cause drowsiness, but it can cause other side effects like:

nausea
vomiting
stomach upset
swelling (edema)
headache
dizziness
mood changes, such as depression, mood swings, or personality changes
trouble falling asleep
anxiety
low potassium levels (causing symptoms such as tiredness)
high blood glucose
high blood pressure
If these effects are mild, they may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
you're truly a doctor as your moniker says
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by Exceed15: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2023
ReligionofPiss:
you're truly a doctor as your moniker says

Use your search engine.
Re: I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny by living2013(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
rolextoni:

My dear, this is what you need. Get it now and thank me later

https://centlivi.com/product/dynewell-weight-gain-syrup-for-men-and-women/

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.