Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad (112021 Views)

How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by purplebrown: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by azpekuliar: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
To add weight do the following;

1. Take a lot of canned drinks.
2. Live a very sedentary life e.g no exercise, take a car from garage to the gate, avoid the stairs, use lifts.
3. Aha! Stay clear of fruits, vegetables & other plant-based foods!
4. Take lots of fast foods e.g canned foods, foods high in fats, cholesterol & animal-based diets.
5. Take only just enough water to quench your thirst.

Then come back in a years' time to tell us how you're battling obesity. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by packman: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
[size=20pt]THIS KIND THREAD ALWAYS MAKE ME SICK..... THE FAT COMPLAINS THEY ARE TOO FAT THEY WANT TO BE SKINNY..

THE SKINNY COMPLAIN THEY ARE TOO SKINNY THEY WANT TO BE FAT.......

WHICH KIND LIFE WE DEY LIVE FOR THIS WORLD EHN..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

GUY THANK GOS THE WAY YOU ARE OOOOO....... AND STOP COMPLAINING YOUR MATE THEM DEY GRAVE OOOOO.... angry angry angry

SO YOU BETTER CHEER UP.... grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by eDontey1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Take enough high calorie food and food generally rich in fats.
Avoid activities that will make you sweat n loose weight unneccesarily.
But guy,if e no dey ur destiny to get fat nothing wey u fit do o, na so u go be for lyf no matter wat.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by xerxes456(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
M short bt WTF, check du I care bout wot people say.... Check... Nooooo... Its my life n if U dnt accept me someone else will, m good at wot I do, u cn underestimate me sorry, u won't benefit of my service... Guy life is fun life is meant to b enjoyd, fck them hatters live ur life... First learn to appreciate urself... B good at sometin even if it is just readin... Dnt give a fck...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by braine(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Let them laugh. You're unique the way you are. Besides, you'll add weight sooner than you think. Just be free with your self bro.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Wallie(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
With age your metabolism will slow down but for now, you can do the following:

1. Lift weights. Simplest and easiest way to look good enough to even start walking around in tank tops. Regardless of what I ate growing up, I remained skinny until I started hitting the gym.
2. Eat a lot of protein (meat, beans, eggs, chicken etc). Oats is not going to cut it as it is just carbohydrates.
3. Get some rest.

When I was your age, I weighed about 68kg and hovered around that weight for years! I was even a lot skinnier in high school but once I got to college, I started lifting weights and quickly developed huge arms and chest. My legs lagged behind but it was ok because I didn't wear shorts. Once I hit my 30s, it was like a switch got flipped and I started worrying about not having a neck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by chakula: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
@topic,

pls register with Fat dealers and make sure red meat is your friend all the time and do not near exercise if you have opportunity stay away from outdoor and eat as much as you could the food that has carbohydrate within a few years your story will change. Wishing you Goodluck but not Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
If u can take up to 10 tin of peak milk every day for one month u will increse in weight and size with at least 10kg. Be doing press up morning and evening as u take the milk. It works. My broda of 28years was weighing 53kg. He did what i am telling u for one month. He is weighing 65kg now. U can google GOMAD (gallon of milk a day).

5 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Chedarking: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
angry
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Ibangap(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
I used 2 hav a friend dat used 2 be very skinny until his moda started selling Kunu... So try a bottle daily it helps.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Agiliti(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
if you're a naturally skinny person, then be confident about it. i'm sure there are some babes who like skinny guys same way you find babes who like fat guys.....afterall guys like mayweather and pacquiao are about your weight but you dont see people calling them skinny
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Philolos: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
How tall is he? Here's a link to a weight chart:

http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html

As long as he has seen a doctor recently and his weight loss or lack of weight gain is not attributed to any type of illness/disease, he shouldn't worry himself. Continuous worry about his weight is also not helping the situation. Perhaps the fact that people have put labels on him because of his weight may have negatively affected his self-esteem. In addition, a 20-years old man weighing less than 120 lbs is considered thin, but call into NL in 20-years time, when you are 40-years old. I’m sure the post would be about how can he lose some weight especially around the waist?
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by braine(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Plus, if you mastur.bate, stop it, as you won't gain weight!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by pufectskin: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hello Purplebrown, don't fret, I used to be just like u just b4 college. U sound like u r in d US so if I am correct just do what I did; go to ur nearest GNC and ask one of d guys there for XXXMass. I used a tub of dat per month for 4 months and I gained 15lbs. I am 5ft6 and used to weigh 100lbs...pretty skinny, right? After 4 months of XXXMass ($50 for a 6lb bucket/tub). I was 116. I have stopped using it since and I go back and forth btw 110 and 113lbs depending on how well I am eating. But keep in mind dat for a guy of low weight 2 to 3 meals a day is quite small. Bump it up to about 4 lil meals a day plus 2 cups of d protein (xxxmass) a day; day and nite. You would not only add weight, but u ll experience better skin, hair and nails.
U can also try Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass protein (about $55 for a 12lb bag). Google it.
I went from ugly scrawny duckling to d prettiest girl at d party; no kidding. hit me up if u have any more questions.
purplebrown: Hi, I'm a 20yr old guy and I'm underweight (naturally, high metabolism) and I can't stand it. I weigh between 50 and 55kg. People always say "wow, you're so freaking skinny do you ever eat", and "Wow, you are SO small".

I feel like crying when People say that. I sometimes even find it hard to approach girls because of my weight. I've been made fun of for as long as I can remember, I really want to know if there's any way that I can gain weight.

I don't want to be fat, I just want to have an average body. I eat healthy and I eat 2 or 3 times a day, I have Oats every morning for breakfast. I don't exercise much, I played soccer in high school but now I'm 20 and I'm in college, so I spend most of my time studying and when I'm free usually I watch tv and chart with friends on skype.

I love my self so much and I try so hard to avoid what people say about me. I'd really appreciate it if u give me a list of food I should eat and stuff I should do in order to at least gain weight.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by zumarock8(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
@op sorry bro i only knw how to make you loss more weight. cos thats what you will find all over the net. u sound strange grin
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by DANILSA(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
AM PROUD OF MYSELF THE WAY I AM, IF YOU NO LIKE THE WAY GOD CREATE YOU FIGHT GOD OR HUG TRANSFORMER. FAT PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF BEING TOO FAT WHILE SLIM PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF BEING TOO SLIM. BE PROUD OF URSELF JOO. BACK TO TOPIC EAT FATTY AND JUNK FOOD YOU WILL IMPROVE.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hit the gym daily,calm your mind,take a healthy multi vitamin pill daily and eat quality food varieties and lastly, don't fall into temptation of taking body fattening pills cos it'll cause more damage to your body.Good luck.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by MMM2(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Op

Alwayz lick & suck girls punny before & after sex tongue

Don't worry is well with u wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Ninilowo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
DO THEY SELL HUMAN FLESH? ABEGIIII GO FIND MONEY JARE N SEE HOW OTHER THINGS WILL NATURALLY FALL IN. KANU FAT? YARADDUA BIG? DANGOTE HUGE? BILL GATE PLUMP ABI ROMAN ABRAHAMOVIC TEAR SCALE?.........OGA FIND BETTER THiNG DO ABEG.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by harlos: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
I get brother wey dey skinny too.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Me sef wey nor dey drink beer, I dey wonder why my belle just dey big everyday. Abeg guy, rejoice o. Your metabolism is like my dad's own.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Guy, chop Cypron and/or Super Appetite steady for like two months (morning and night). Be ready for side-effects oo so my advice, only take these drugs during your holidays from school
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by BABE3: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
It sucks to be a regular guy and be super skinny, doesn't it? Thank God wiz khalifa get money. I hope you're at least fine.

Girls get away with being skinny better. . . they get comments like, "you're so little and cute" "Your husband can easily carry you o" "You remind me of Agbani, Victoria Beckham, and Coco rocha. You should be a model" "You're skinny now, don't worry in the next 5 yrs when you start having babies, you'll have a body like beyonce"

... so I understand your plight. There's nothing abnormal is wanting to fix what is "wrong".

PurpleBrown, EAT EAT EAT like there's no tomorrow. Eat 20 times a day; snack between meals. Unhealthy foods are usually cheap. Live like a fat person. Send people on errands at every opportunity you get. Let fried food and oily food be your best buddies. Watch your daily calorie intake; make sure it's more than the average intake for a guy.

If nothing works then you need to own your weight! Own your skinny. You're better off than someone struggling with obesity. Own it, fam . . .fvck erbody.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Alfred200825(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Fat pple wan slim. Slim pple wan fat lwkmd
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Save up some money for just 1 yard of rope. Dat'll do!
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by baby124: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Just go and lift weights. Skinny guys with muscle or definition are quite hot. cheesy tongue kiss. And you will stay hot till you are old. Nice grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by grafikii: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Eat plenty elephant, it worked for me
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by ba7man(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dude, I'm way older than you are and I weigh 56-58kg. Trust me, I look good and far younger than my age, I also luv wearin slim fitted outfits and I wear them smartly. I'v never had a problem with girls too so it must b a "confidence" issue not "weight". Its also true that fat girls luv slim guys so at all at all, you'll bag a fat one. Cheers and enjoy your looks.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Siga: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
@purplebrown ...no worry at all...I was 55kg when I was in my twenties ..... got married and two kids....come see ur guy....all man wey dey talk say I dey to skinny back then, dem dey tell me now say I too fat...imagine...na dem complain first time, and now complaining again... infact...I need head to gym to loose the weight....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.