Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking (926 Views)

Good News Jambites "Jamb Remarking Results" / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2013
1. You should be in ABUJA. Since the Jamb office in Abuja is the Headquarters for the board, all scripts nation wide are usually sent there for marking. Hence it's only in the Abuja Headquarters that your script can be accessed. So get to the JAMB headquarters.
2. You will need to makea payment of about N10,000 to apply for remarking and a receipt will be issueed to you soit is official.
3. Your script will be searched, pulled out and marked in your presence.
Once your script is remarked, here are the 2scenarios that can occur;
1. JAMB is correct about the score given; If this is the case, then you go home and either use the score you had or wait forthe next JAMB. There willbe NO REFUND.
2. YOU are correct about the score given; In this case, JAMB will officially apologize for the error, give you your actual marks obtained and according to Prof Dibu Ojeride on Weekend file interview of 18th May, give you up to N100,000for compensation.
For the 2013 UTME, this procedure starts as from 3rd June.
So what's your opinion about this? Are you going for Remarking?

Source
http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/18883/how-to-apply-for-jamb-remarking.html
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 21, 2013
MODS, send this info to front page o o
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 21, 2013
is this real?for real I hope so ooo,I go go for sure
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 21, 2013
Its for real but I still de suspect mr dibu
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 21, 2013
Jamb registrar is a dubious dibu
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by ugochi86: 6:45pm On May 21, 2013
Remarking is a good option with or without d 100k attached.100% sure there was a mistake.just hope they won't erase d original shading and reshade to reflect d allotted score.God help this generation.
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2013
Jamb will not offer to do this kind of thing with am open mind. They might have manipulated the system to give the same result.
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2013
I will only be satisfied with a direct non computer form of marking
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2013
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Kingslaw(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2013
For me, I would like re-writing with the use of CBT.
Re: Steps On How To Apply For Jamb Remarking by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 22, 2013
Kingslaw: For me, I would like re-writing with the use of CBT.
you don see thier result abi

(1) (Reply)

Possible Solution To Cbt "NO RESULT YET" / Is Exam A True Test Of Knowledge In Nigeria / Students Protest In Lagos Over ASUU And Asup Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.