Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help Me Thank God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Thank God (689 Views)

Do We Really Need To Worship, Praise Or Thank God? / Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life Ooo I Would Have Been Die Now Ooo / 31st Night, Thank God,No Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Thank God by mysticgal(f): 5:10pm On May 21, 2013
My aunty concluded her wedding early this year,by then she was pregnant.after the wedding she relocated to canada with her hubby.on the 19 of may 2013 at exactly 4pm nigerian time her hubby called to say she was in the labour room,we were all expecting.20 of may 2013,3am nigerian time the hubby called and told us she is yet to deliver,we were all praying,again by 9am nigerian time,hubby called and said nothing yet, we were all confused.her mother was crying,so her elder sister.then every family member was asked to pray.By 3:45pm nigerian time, her elder sister called to ask how far,hubby,s response was negative,he said the doctors said she had to push a little for the baby to come out but the mother was weak,so her elder sister asked the hubby to move her to another hospital which he did.This morning the hubby said the hospital management said they will have to operate her and then we gave a go ahead,An hour later the hubby called to tell us the operation was sucessfull but the baby died due to the fact a cord tied or coiled around it's neck but the mother survived and the surgeons removed 8 fibroids,2 as big as the baby and the others small.back here we rejoiced cos my aunty is alive,atleast she will give birth again.It's a big testimony join me and thank God almighty
Re: Help Me Thank God by Katier00(f): 3:34am On May 22, 2013
ur family is blessed , it is well
Re: Help Me Thank God by Tpfkakambo(m): 3:46am On May 22, 2013
if she were in nigeria i wonder wat the situation wud have been with our sub standard everything
including medicare..
some places make certain testimonies possible!
Re: Help Me Thank God by coffyuko: 5:45am On May 22, 2013
God we give you thanks, whether good or bad, we believe in you that it well with this family. I pray let your good though you have 4 us come to manifestation in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Help Me Thank God by mysticgal(f): 5:51am On May 22, 2013
If all parts of my body has mouth it is not enough to thank God
Re: Help Me Thank God by okeyxyz(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2013
Mtchewww!!!
Re: Help Me Thank God by Niflheim(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2013
@mysticgal,hello sweetheart,I am happy for you and your wonderful Aunty,however,you need to be aware of the following facts: 1.Canada has the best health care system in the world 2.In Nigeria,you were probably asked to pray against wizards,however,fibroids is not a wizard,it is a medical condition. 3.If prayer is the key,then why go to a hospital? 4.You should thank the canadian doctors,not god.
Re: Help Me Thank God by mysticgal(f): 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
niflehim dear i appreciate the doctors for helping but God did the miracles,even the doctors say"we treat but God heals":<wink

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! A Talking Panda. / Judge Not! What Does This Means. / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.