Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,277 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (36569 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Is There A Permanent Cure For Stomach Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? by Emmitex(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
wat are some of d names of d antibiotics dat one can take to eliminate d H.pylori?
Re: Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? by Evegreen: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2018
Use raw aloe vera gel
Re: Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? by amydulsia(f): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2018
spencer:
great p, i really appreciate your contribution on this topic. D you know what can be done to get rid of stomarch ulcer?
Get to a good Lab,do a stool culture or stool analysis. U'll be given d right antibiotics to kill it. Once it stops, watch wht u eat nd try to eat properly nd early enof
Re: Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? by craigkoel1989: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mine was caused by chloroquine, I saw hell and back
jenny247:
In my case, it goes on and off. sometimes for over a couple of years, i'll be ok and then all of a sudden it comes back. the last time it occurred was like a couple of months ago. i had been diagnosed with malaria and put on a drug called athesunate. Boy, it was horrible. i don't know what the connection was but i noticed that i started to feel the ulcer pains whenever i take the drug. it was so bad that even after my doctor stopped me from taking the drug, the pain persisted. i was put on a drug called Omeprazole and flaggyl for a couple of weeks. the pains stopped after 3 weeks. My Mum who is a Pharmacist says she thinks my regular intake of diclofenac and ibufen during my period( i have very bad and sever cramps) has agravated my ulcers and advised that i cease to use such drugs, but believe me i can't survive those cramps without them. she says it's because i take them without food cos when i'm on my period i lose my appetite. so Layi and Gp do you think that these drugs could be connected with ulcers? pls comment!
Re: Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? by craigkoel1989: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good evening
I suffered from serious ulcer pain after which I bought drugs for the ulcer but the drugs were worse as it made me more terrible than I was,I could not belch, had severe stomach pain in the night, nausea and couldn't eat or drink water because I felt like throwing up
I stopped the drug and came across a post on how to cure ulcer and I saw that gauva leaf tea works wonder, I hurrried and plugged the leaf and drank the tea and 20 minutes later I was belching until I didn't feel pain again
This morning I ate well and not feeling bloated again that is why i will like to share with my friends that are suffering from this
To make the tea
Start by plugging 6 leaves of guava leaf
Put 2 cups of water in a kettle
Next boil it for 10 minutes
Next pour it into a cup and either drink like that or add a little honey to sweeten
Drink at least one hour before eating
Drink this guava leave tea for 3 times daily for 1 week and watch how you will return to full health
Remember to share your testimony so others can learn from it
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2020
adexchamp:
Please I've been having serious chest pain and back pain for quite a while,its like when i woke up in the morning i have this heaviness in my chest so i went to the hospital and after all tests i was diagnosed with ulcer,ever since then i've been treating ulcer but the chest and pain still remains and its getting worse everyday......I need assistance on my ailment,Doctors in the house!!!!
So did you treat the ulcer atlast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many / Dangers Of Taking Codine Cough Syrup By Mi Abaga / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.