Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos (30297 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Okijajuju: 8:54am On May 22, 2013
Policewoman: No go ban people anyhow without just reasons o!

You know say that guy head dey touch!
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by donem: 8:56am On May 22, 2013
Hmm! all this barbaric acts just for money, i now see am blessed.

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Burger01(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2013
shymexx: Savagely and barbaric twats!

Why's that guy wearing CFC's jersey? angry

No lose sleep guy. Na fake CFC'c Jersey

sad
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Burger01(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Do you think a sane person will be chelsea fan? A club you belong too portrait your life mentality, a club with no patient for coach will certainly have no patient fan for career pursue, they will be fill with greedy, they never contented with what they have, 11 coaches for 11 seasons,wickedness ,greedy and selfish people, nothing satisfy them.

They deserve to be burn to death, particularly the one in chelsea jersey need a gallon of petrol to be burn

Abegi!!

sad
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by harlos: 9:02am On May 22, 2013
Burger01:

Abegi!!

sad
i think he is an arsenal fan angry
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by binhozie(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2013
phoneport:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/human-parts-available-live-human-n40000-hands-n4000-head-n8000/

That beast in the chelsea shirt is too ugly to yield any form of profit if his head was used for rituals
his face will negate any impending good fortune
tufiakwa!!
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2013
Burger01:

No lose sleep guy. Na fake CFC'c Jersey

sad
lol...na Arsenal or Man utd abi na bayern badge dy dia?
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by bootlegaz: 9:05am On May 22, 2013
I didn't even say " Ewedu" and my post got hidden? Favoritism at its best.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by bknight: 9:08am On May 22, 2013
I'd like to bare a mind:

Truthfully, I had always envied d stand of certain ppl here on nl against d western religions because quietly I sympathize with african religions/culture.

But d stand some of these ppl have taken to boldly say dat its no crime for a man to sell d parts of his dead brothers & sisters to pay a child's school fees is appalling! And sincerely showing us dat african religions may be indeed barbaric and morally bankrupt afterall.

I make an attempt to say a man without emotional attachment to his dead relatives can not have d moral to look for money for school fees by all means. Man is emotional, and as such moral arguments is a path most troll.

a man whose sense of objectivity drives him to put sentiments aside and is sure he isn't doing anything wrong by digging up dead relatives to dis-member their parts for sale to ritualists shld make a bold statement by digging d graves in daylight and argue dat d last time he checked 'selling dead relative parts wasn't a crime': well sir, its now a crime,,, in our unwritten constitution.

Their actions neither makes moral sense nor makes any logical sense. #elementsofpsychiatriccases
Obviously, dat madman only used 'poverty' & 'money for school fees' as d excuses most criminals in developing world use.

attempts to justify these insane actions is insult to sane minds. Cos all I knw is, the bunch of human parts dealers are either insane or they are insane still.
#can someone pls kill those bastards with no love for mankind already and be done with them! We'll blame it on poverty later undecided
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Burger01(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2013
harlos: i think he is an arsenal fan angry

I really don't understand the bashing of CFC over this ish. Would it have made any diff if the twwat was on Arsenal, BFC or ManU jersey. Na wa o.

We are elites!! Haters go jump from 3rd mainland bridge and hug transformer.

angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Burger01(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2013
Odunharry: lol...na Arsenal or Man utd abi na bayern badge dy dia?

sad
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by originaldave: 9:14am On May 22, 2013
look at those brats.....they are low lifes....
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Sanboy25: 9:14am On May 22, 2013

Ugly and Evil...
I pity them... undecided
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Ilaje44(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2013
Parnassuss: Well the fact that it seems like they sold only corpses kinda lessens the impact for me. I hope they don't get ridiculous sentences except the herbalist who sought live humans

It was not the Herbalist that wanted a live human, but an ALHAJI. Or are you trying to be muslim friendly as demanded by the original 17th commandment? Just in case you think one religion is better than the other in NIGERIA, you would be making a very grave mistake. If religions were good for Nigeria, Nigeria would have turned into a paradise. However, despite the abundancy of resources and prayer warriors, it is yet a savage territory, where anything goes. That land needs a fundamental reformation and reorientation coupled with the strengthening of the institutions of state, particularly the enactment, interpretation, and enforcement of law.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by IGBOSON1: 9:18am On May 22, 2013
binhozie:

That beast in the chelsea shirt is too ugly to yield any form of profit if his head was used for rituals
his face will negate any impending good fortune
tufiakwa!!

^^^You'd be surprised!

Lucifer likes 'ugly' you know?
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On May 22, 2013
wickedness at its peak.
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2013
bknight: I'd like to bare a mind:

Truthfully, I had always envied d stand of certain ppl here on nl against d western religions because quietly I sympathize with african religions/culture.

But d stand some of these ppl have taken to boldly say dat its no crime for a man to sell d parts of his dead brothers & sisters to pay a child's school fees is appalling! And sincerely showing us dat african religions may be indeed barbaric and morally bankrupt afterall.

I make an attempt to say a man without emotional attachment to his dead relatives can not have d moral to look for money for school fees by all means. Man is emotional, and as such moral arguments is a path most troll.

a man whose sense of objectivity drives him to put sentiments aside and is sure he isn't doing anything wrong by digging up dead relatives to dis-member their parts for sale to ritualists shld make a bold statement by digging d graves in daylight and argue dat d last time he checked 'selling dead relative parts wasn't a crime': well sir, its now a crime,,, in our unwritten constitution.

Their actions neither makes moral sense nor makes any logical sense. #elementsofpsychiatriccases
Obviously, dat madman only used 'poverty' & 'money for school fees' as d excuses most criminals in developing world use.

attempts to justify these insane actions is insult to sane minds. Cos all I knw is, the bunch of human parts dealers are either insane or they are insane still.
#can someone pls kill those bastards with no love for mankind already and be done with them! We'll blame it on poverty later undecided

first of all, this is not standard Tribal Traditional Religion. These are pvt. ritualists.

second, their actions do make economic sense. they are poor no doubt about it. just look @ their state. the Nigerian Govt. does not mind Doctors, hospitals and medical institutions, digging up graves to study the human body and medicine.

If the Govt. wants to stop the killing of live humans, it could legally provide a set quota of bodies to the ritualists, so they dont kill LIVE people.

they can feed their families and the relatives of the deceased can fed their families as well.
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by mkoabiola: 9:26am On May 22, 2013
See wetin money de cause.
Money d root of all evil.
Afta money,wat nx...?
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Ilaje44(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2013
bknight: I'd like to bare a mind:

You have a very solid argument. It is really very appalling that a sane individual could say it is not a crime, but just recycling to be selling human body parts. Basically Pagan would be right if the dead have given their consent in a form of a will before they passed away. Nevertheless, I wouldn't go so far to proclaim our native religion as the sole barbaric one, even though there's a need to modernize these native believes to make it more appealing. However, the fundamental thing is, all religions are barbaric at one stage or another. Religion, like all other inventions by man, is simply imperfect.
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by binhozie(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2013
ikokidesam: ;DGod punich Dat 1 with chelsea jesey 4 taniching our club image, maybe na him help cfc 4 lifting europa ;DGod punich Dat 1 with chelsea jesey 4 taniching our club image, maybe na him help cfc 4 lifting europa

Tanich kwa? grin
I cant really blame you, even spell checker cant bail you out of this one tongue
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On May 22, 2013
Baby mama: Juju business is big business
there is nothing big about it. If the cheapest part was N5m then I would have concurred.
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2013
Ilaje44:
You have a very solid argument. It is really very appalling that a sane individual could say it is not a crime, but just recycling to be selling human body parts. Basically Pagan would be right if the dead have given their consent in a form of a will before they passed away. Nevertheless, I wouldn't go so far to proclaim our native religion as the sole barbaric one, even though there's a need to modernize these native believes to make it more appealing. However, the fundamental thing is, all religions are barbaric at one stage or another. Religion, like all other inventions by man, is simply imperfect.

OMGS! Abeg this is not standard Native religion! do you think my own Maguzawa religion involves in such thinz These are pvt. ritualists. its different from standard religion.

AMong Yorubas, they will be counted as ONiseguns (Ritualists), NOT Babalawos (priests).
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by Ilaje44(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

first of all, this is not standard Tribal Traditional Religion. These are pvt. ritualists.

second, their actions do make economic sense. they are poor no doubt about it. just look @ their state. the Nigerian Govt. does not mind Doctors, hospitals and medical institutions, digging up graves to study the human body and medicine.

If the Govt. wants to stop the killing of live humans, it could legally provide a set quota of bodies to the ritualists, so they dont kill LIVE people.

they can feed their families and the relatives of the deceased can fed their families as well.

You have no argument at all. The dignity of a human does not end with death. Only a savage government would do what you are advancing. You should know that it is not tolerable to have Idi Amin in any country again.
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2013
Ilaje44:

You have no argument at all. The dignity of a human does not end with death. Only a savage government would do what you are advancing. You should know that it is not tolerable to have Idi Amin in any country again.

what nonsense is this? since when did humans have dignity? dignity like molesting kids, comiting crimes, blowing up people , etc>? which planet do you live in?

so are you saying its dignified for insects/worms and stuffs to eat up the caracass but its undignified for the body to be used to feed a poor family and get some kids to school
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos by peter5044: 9:43am On May 22, 2013
this kind of act requires the same type of punishment,cut of their hands and give the to eat. remove their eyes and give them to eat.remove their private part and give them to eat before killing them with a cutting machine chopping their body part gradually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison / Drunk Security Officer Rolls On The Ground, Gets Humiliated By Residents. Photos / Uber Driver Nearly Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos Over N90K Debt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.