Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Warning To Nigerians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Warning To Nigerians! (1552 Views)

Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / The Church Of Oprah Exposed! Warning To Christains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Warning To Nigerians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2013
I warn all NIgerians on this website to stop and refrain calling all African religions as JUJU or CULT. for e.g., Omba'atse religion.

I swear you will regret doing so. angry angry angry angry

*bloody man-worshipping cultists

1 Like

Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2013
African traditional Religion got too much tolerance.

As for me, if any Jehovah witness knock at my door to preach, I implore them to sing some Ifa song cuz I know they will reject it. And they turn their back not coming again.

If they battle me with bible, I return with Ayajo. I dont give a damn

2 Likes

Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2013
good. I'm going to preach to drop our tolerance from now. Enough is enough. there is a limit to things.

these people will regret the crimes they commited on us and the way the abused our hospitality and respect.

1 Like

Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:14am On May 22, 2013
Is extremism good? undecided..we should empower our people and teach them how to defend their traditional religions with words, intelligence or culture.not with swords or by shielding blood

1 Like

Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2013
extremism as self defence should be the norm. We don't live in a perfect world.

L@@K how the Eggon used Extremism in self-defence. now not only their enemies are afraid to approach them, they also have got a lot of Nationwide sympathy and support.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:19am On May 22, 2013
Eh eh..I'm not ready to blow myself out...ooo
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 9:25am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I warn all NIgerians on this website to stop and refrain calling all African religions as JUJU or CULT. for e.g., Omba'atse religion.

I swear you will regret doing so. angry angry angry angry

*bloody man-worshipping cultists
What are you going to do?
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:
slit your throat and drink your blood..do not push us to h mean

1 Like

Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:

what Cameroon said. ANyways sha, Ill create trouble.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: slit your throat and drink your blood..do not push us to h mean
Drinking human blood is a pagan thing?
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what Cameroon said. ANyways sha, Ill create trouble.
What kind trouble apart from ranting on nairaland?
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:
What kind trouble apart from ranting on nairaland?

Real-life anti-christian campaign, defamation of christianity campaigns and serious missionary work. I already do it but its not so serious. I need to just increase my task force for now and formulate a proper plan.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 10:01am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Real-life anti-christian campaign, defamation of christianity campaigns and serious missionary work. I already do it but its not so serious. I need to just increase my task force for now and formulate a proper plan.
Yea you do need a better plan. How on earth do you think defamation is gonna work for you?
I see all your anti religion campaign is against Christianity.
Non for the religion of peace given the it's the dominant religion in your region?
Atheists and pagans got a lot in common.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:02am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:
Drinking human blood is a pagan thing?
Yup. We call it the UnHoly Communion. Blame the Xtians..
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 10:08am On May 22, 2013
musKeeto:
Are you a pagan? Mosquitoes suck blood. Its their nature
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

If you need my service, Im here.

I just need some support, I want to battle a church close to my house for making hell of noise.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:
Yea you do need a better plan. How on earth do you think defamation is gonna work for you?
I see all your anti religion campaign is against Christianity.
Non for the religion of peace given the it's the dominant religion in your region?
Atheists and pagans got a lot in common.

defamation will create more believers, who will leave their state of infidelity and join the faith of Paganism.
Offline I do campaign against the religion of peaces, but online its not so possible since I have a 20yr ban from islamic section by big-MAc.
yep we do. we don't got around killing people to convert to our beliefs/non-beliefs.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

If you need my service, Im here.

I just need some support, I want to battle a church close to my house for making hell of noise.

are you serious. wait ill add you as a Nairaland frirend. Later on, we'll try to make some plans. Possibly ill get brother Cameroon in too and also Logicboy (if they want to join). We'll join a pvt. chatroom and discuss future plans for the Nation over there.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:14am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:
Lol. Coming from one who claims Christ's in her... Hope he's coming soon... )
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 10:21am On May 22, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. Coming from one who claims Christ's in her... Hope he's coming soon... )
hmm angry angry
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:

And you christians ate Jesus flesh and drank his blood last easter.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 10:22am On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

defamation will create more believers, who will leave their state of infidelity and join the faith of Paganism.
Offline I do campaign against the religion of peaces, but online its not so possible since I have a 20yr ban from islamic section by big-MAc.
yep we do. we don't got around killing people to convert to our beliefs/non-beliefs.
Good luck to you.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:23am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:
hmm angry angry
kiss tongue
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 10:26am On May 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Did we now? You're too carnal minded to understand the ways of the Lord.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ParisLove2(f): 10:27am On May 22, 2013
musKeeto:
kiss tongue
You have a dirty mind
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2013
Paris-Love:
Did we now? You're too carnal minded to understand the ways of the Lord.

You did once?
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ijawkid(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2013
musKeeto:

Abeg u....e get anytime wey christians drink blood??.......

Eh muskeeto??.....
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by ijawkid(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Please explain how??......
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2013
ijawkid:

Please explain how??......

How what? Check out what dolly communion is.

John 6:53-55

King James Version (KJV)

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Holy-cannibalism from the bible. Your Jesus is dead and possible his flesh was eaten by maggots. You lost your share bro.

1 Like

Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 22, 2013
Abeg leave IjawKid o... He will tell us it's all symbolic... Agege bread and zobo don turn flesh and blood.. Christianity is glorified paganism...
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by 50calibre(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

are you serious. wait ill add you as a Nairaland frirend. Later on, we'll try to make some plans. Possibly ill get brother Cameroon in too and also Logicboy (if they want to join). We'll join a pvt. chatroom and discuss future plans for the Nation over there.

I see you are now taking your anti-Christian campaign to a whole new level, you are now trying to be proactive with your hate.

Do you know what happened to Saul in the bible, when he took his persecution of the Christians to a new level
and was actually on his way to Damascus to continue his persecution there? He was afflicted with blindness.

I see a similar or worse fate looming over you.
Re: My Warning To Nigerians! by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

I see you are now taking your anti-Christian campaign to a whole new level, you are now trying to be proactive with your hate.

Do you know what happen to Saul in the bible, when he took his persecution of the Christians to a new level
and was actually on his way to Damascus to continue his persecution there? He was afflicted with blindness.

I see a similar or worse fare looming over you.

Is saul and kaze same thing?

Now, have you seen where thunder strike people down? I see something of such looming towards you. Dont joke around sango or you will be burn alive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibukun Adebayo Adedayo Starts Up Throne Room / How Realistic Is Tithing / Is Ecumenism Possible Among Nigerian Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.