Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Church Of Oprah Exposed! Warning To Christains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Of Oprah Exposed! Warning To Christains (3528 Views)

Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Of Oprah Exposed! Warning To Christains by coolstuff4real(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
Many of oprah's fans(even christians) are being decieved by satan, as he is using oprah's ignorance about Jesus christ, as a tool against christianity, let us all pray for oprah that she might know the truth,  that there is only one way,truth and the life, JESUS CHRIST. Click the link to watch the video for yourself:

http://media.causes.com/605369?p_id=97671188

Warning to Christains
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.Matt 24:4,5,11

Open your eyes christians, God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth 1 john 1:5-6.
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. 1 john 2:4,6.

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 1 john 2:21-23.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 1 john 5:11-12

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him 1 john 2:26-27

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.1 john 2:25

People no religion is the whole wide world can promise you eternal life,(not even the new age movement). eternal life only comes through Jesus.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Open your eyes christians, Jesus himself said it boldly their is no other part to God, but Him,

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.Matthew 17:5

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 1 John 5:10.
If you dont believe Jesus is the only way to God, you are calling God a liar, because you dont believe the record God gave of Jesus as His only son He sent to save the world.

Open your eyes christians, Open your eyes christians, Open your eyes christians, Open your eyes christians.

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.eph 5:14

God bless U all

(1) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Does It Say We Have Free Will ? / No Pastor Has Ever Answered This Questions / Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.