Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag (3676 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine / Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit / Mercy Aigbe In Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by emmalezy(m): 1:25am On May 22, 2013
Business must really be booming for Yoruba movie actress Mercy Aigbe. She may have had some negative press recentlywhen it was alleged she engaged in an extramarital affair, prompting her husband toallegedly beat her up, which her and her husband later vehemently denied in a very awkward to watch youtube video.

But she isn’t letting any of that affect her, cos she is now more popular than ever, and has been regularly posting pictures of herself and her fashion on instagram. It was while being an amebo on her instagram I noticed Mercy rocking not one but THREE Hermes Birkins. Bigz Girlz Things!

The famous Birkin is a firm favourite among celebrities like Victoria Beckham (who ownsa 100 all worth £1.5 Million), Kim Kardashian, Naomi Campbell and our very own Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, who has been spotted a few times with her black Birkin.

The cost of the Birkin bag Mercy is rocking starts from $14, ooo (that’s 2.1 Million Naira per bag), depending on the leather used, colour, hardware and size. Mercy has 3 Birkins which makes a total of $42,000 spent on her bags, that’s roughly 6.2 Million Naira, if they are real. If they are knock offs that’s a story for another day.

Apart from the fact the cost of the bag can be used as deposit on a mortgage for a verynice house, even with all your cash there is an 18 month waiting list for the luxury bag, yep even Kim K waits for her Birkin.

Source: www.reportnaija..com/2013/05/photos-mercy-aigbe-rocks-her-n6-million.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by joyli: 2:27am On May 22, 2013
What 6million bag?? *sigh*

As if we don't knw fashion. sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 4:37am On May 22, 2013
The negro and her/his love for futility

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by RickyRoss1(m): 5:14am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: The negro and her/his love for futility

You can say that again.
We are just too fuuking vein.
I doubt if this lady can dash common 50k to any of her relations. But shes here wasting millions on a bag that adds no value to her life. Vanity upon vanity...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by BlackSwan: 5:24am On May 22, 2013
I really hope that bag is not actually 6million naira. That is some seriously wasteful spending that could have been used to help the poor or do some other type of charity.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 5:26am On May 22, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

You can say that again.
We are just too fuuking vein.
I doubt if this lady can dash common 50k to any of her relations. But shes here wasting millions on a bag that adds no value to her life. Vanity upon vanity...

You have said it all..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by nellaluv(f): 6:24am On May 22, 2013
It's a knock-off Aba-made. Even if its real then she's a very stupid and vain girl. With all the negative press surrounding her, it would be a wonder if she even have any savings or investments.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Mustay(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2013
Misplaced priorities!

Seriously, bloggers should register for FRCN's diploma or something. . .find better things to RESEARCH on so you can have content. smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by AbuMikey(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2013
If I hear say na 6million!!!....Una think say we be PHools?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 7:25am On May 22, 2013
Birkin bag damn love it but too expensive cheiii
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by angelTI(f): 7:46am On May 22, 2013
is it true dos bags r in d milllion range? one bag? na gold dey use build am? yeeee, so because i don hammer i go take 1.somethin million buy bag wen i no dey craze

abeg, no body shud come here later beggn for money for a celebrity o. dey r spendin anyow now bt we dey watch. wen d careless spendings boomerang, i go laff ehn
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by simplyme3(f): 7:50am On May 22, 2013
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Slimzybaby(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2013
hahaha...she has the money,so let her spend it how she feels...no big deal
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by gulfer: 9:08am On May 22, 2013
i believe the bag has four tyres and a roof, let her rock and roll now. when the music stops she will drive the bag and sleep inside it when the magas stop paying.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nosyke(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2013
So that babe is carrying cars as hand bags(some cars worth that amount). A lot of people's annual salary is what she carrying about? So if she sells her hand bag, she can buy land in some places and start foundation?
What an unfair world we live in
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:03am On May 22, 2013
i have that same bag( gift from my MD) but i'm still finding it hard to believe its up to that amount!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:10am On May 22, 2013
Anyone can spend their money the way they like!! And its not totally waste of money its an investment or why else would mortgage lenders accept it?? Stop hating plsss. You'all should stop being so cheap, work hard and then you can spend your own money the way you bloody well choose.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:32am On May 22, 2013
a bag should not cost 6 million naira undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by AjanleKoko: 11:35am On May 22, 2013
adaobi123: a bag should not cost 6 million naira undecided

Hermes, Chanel . . . they have dem bags o embarassed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:36am On May 22, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hermes, Chanel . . . they have dem bags o embarassed

No matter what the desinger is - a bag should not cost 6 million naira.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by AjanleKoko: 11:38am On May 22, 2013
adaobi123:

No matter what the desinger is - a bag should not cost 6 million naira.

Why not?
6 million naira is just 25k pounds. wink
It's just that Naija is a poor country, so we react to these things with vigor. grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Why not?
6 million naira is just 25k pounds. wink

25k is still a lot of money ! undecided

Thats the average household income in uk

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by AjanleKoko: 11:43am On May 22, 2013
adaobi123:

25k is still a lot of money ! undecided

Thats the average household income in uk

LOL. Well, nobody asked the average household to buy a Hermes bag. The bags are meant for the rich and shameless tongue
Just like the average Porsche or Ferrari is like 90k pounds. Not meant for everybody wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2013
This is amazing, and guys say our stuffs are costly
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:45am On May 22, 2013
AjanleKoko:

LOL. Well, nobody asked the average household to buy a Hermes bag. The bags are meant for the rich and shameless tongue
Just like the average Porsche or Ferrari is like 90k pounds. Not meant for everybody wink

True, someday, I'll be like them grin cheesy wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:50am On May 22, 2013
adaobi123:

True, someday, I'll be like them grin cheesy wink
Now that's the spirit
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:51am On May 22, 2013
Morayo747: Now that's the spirit

cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by ZACHIE: 12:17pm On May 22, 2013
When the issues of life come calling (and they will come)
i swear, she cannot resell that bag for #200K
i dey mad sef, 200 what?
80k she no go get
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by TableLeg(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2013
FAKE SH*T

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2013
Table Leg :
FAKE SH*T
Hater has come again.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by fckyourman: 1:02pm On May 22, 2013
Morayo747: Hater has come again.

My friend if you believe this bag is 6m? Than you can believe Pigs Can Fly. It's cleary Made in China, not the original Hermes
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2013
fckyourman:

My friend if you believe this bag is 6m? Than you can believe Pigs Can Fly. It's cleary Made in China, not the original Hermes

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On How To Cut This Blouse Neckline Please. / Big ,bold, And Beautiful; Say Yay To Our Curvy Ladies. / Zeal_collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.