Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine (19899 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit / Another Makeover.... For The Makeup Lovers(pics Included) / Mercy Aigbe In Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by dani1luv: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-1yhs5iIFeiA/UlkS7ePwMCI/AAAAAAAAFrU/CfTr8bQMB6o/s1600/Mercy-Aigbe-for-The-Make-Up-Magazine-AlabamaU2-02.jpg[/img]

The Lagos State-born Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, who practically in no doubt has one of the best bod in the industry, despite having had two children, she took to her instagram timeline to give her fans a sneak peek of her photo-shoot for 'The Make Up', a Nigerian fashion and lifestyle magazine.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vW2y7k6SufQ/UlkS7gS95iI/AAAAAAAAFrY/lirFi6g8dpg/s1600/Mercy-Aigbe-for-The-Make-Up-Magazine-AlabamaU2-03.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-U4WP4AeS8dU/UlkS7tgZUyI/AAAAAAAAFrg/_zO0DIGqsKk/s1600/Mercy-Aigbe-for-The-Make-Up-Magazine-AlabamaU2.jpg[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/check-out-mercy-aigbe-stunning-looks-or.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by demelza: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2013
I love the earrings.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2013
asides the heavy makeup.. she was also heavily photoshopped.. seen her.. skin shrivelling slowly without makeup... anyway na her bizness

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
She looks like a DOLL. angry

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Emeralddeee: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Naija mentality must we always criticise

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Emeralddeee: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Naija mentality must we always criticise She fine jor

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by joyli: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
The make up is perfect for me! smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by joyli: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
voltron: asides the heavy makeup.. she was also heavily photoshopped.. seen her.. skin shrivelling slowly without makeup... anyway na her bizness

This is not matter of photoshop oo, Mercy skin is always radiant sad

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by mariannlove(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Austeenx: She looks like a DOLL. angry
thats nt fair
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by mariannlove(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
demelza: I love the earrings.
only the earings
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Willgates(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
tcheew angrytcheew
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by imperiouxx(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Too artificial, let's see her after she wakes in the morning.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by WizPrince1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
I Suspect those Earrings for 'something' nice pics though
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by demmy55(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls abeg wetin ona want make we take d picture do undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Big4wig(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
She try asusual *hunger dey oo*.

Click like wen u see d horse in d picture below

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by BabaAlabi: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
This pic makes my dic sad....na dollbaby be dis abi na drawing book? Later one phoolish 18 year old girl go talk say Naija boys no fine....mschteeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Kemy11(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Will this make Assu to call off strike next week. If not NEXT PLS
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by crackhaus: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
fine lady no doubt + her money speaking
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by spade: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mehn, the excessive airbrush dey burn my eyes.

Gaussian Blur toh baaaadt.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by passionate88: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Face dey shine, body dark. Girls and pancakes. Shout out to the girls that go natural kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Who be mercy Aigbe?Nawadays na every tom and jerry dey enter front page.Watin we wan use mercy aigbe do with her photo for magazine?Smh

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Aromas: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Face 5yn
Body clean
Leg with 9ce curve
But wot of her pussy?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
imperiouxx: Too artificial, let's see her after she wakes in the morning.

My grandma was more prettier than her even without make-up before she died at age, 96
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by fuckluv(f): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Emeralddeee: Naija mentality must we always criticise She fine jor
Don't mind them. The make-up is okay and not the ones we see on Tonto, always heavy. kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Sllowppoisoon: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
That awkward moment that you realize that this
comment is primarily intended to waste your
time and fill your patience, even more so, out of
curiosity you could not stop reading until the
end..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by ugoboss26(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
these pictures were photoshoped to the point where her Ear looks like what was blocked with Makeup or whatsoever...these doesn't look real.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Sermwell(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
How does her makeup call off ASUU strike?abeg make she look bush joor! Oni iranu jati jati!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by tunapawizzy: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Aromas: Face 5yn
Body clean
Leg with 9ce curve
But wot of her pussy?
extra-wide i guess

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pretty woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Lakayanah: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Most of you calling her ugly in your wildest imagination you can never be as beautiful as she is.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Rexnegro(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mehnnnn dis babe caught my sexual fantasy...kai she set scatta .... I envy her man O° ...sexy babe anytime anyday for me!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine by Lilchilz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
BabaAlabi: This pic makes my dic sad....na dollbaby be dis abi na drawing book? Later one phoolish 18 year old girl go talk say Naija boys no fine....mschteeeeeew
what is dis one saying??....nitori oloun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs... / Get Our Beautiful Outfits For Less,free Gifts Attached And Pay On Delivery! / 25 Trendy Ghana Braided Hairstyles With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.