Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season (2045 Views)

What Would Chelsea Be Needing Alexandre Pato For? / G14. Should Chelsea Be Allowed In? / Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Jackal(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2006
@ Nightider,
Do u sincerely believe in your heart of hearts that this young Arsenal team can conquer the Premiership next season?
Please have it mind that Pires and Henry might leave and this is going to set the team back for another 10 matches before they get their strides back.
It took Arsenal 3 months to get used to Vieira's exit. How many months do u think it will take to do without Henry?
Arsenal will be very lucky to make Top 6 should Thierry Henry leaves Arsenal after the world cup.
The major contenders of the league next season are Chelski, Man Utd and the Scousers.
Arsenal needs another full season to make the team gel before they can challenge for the title.

U even had the guts to say Chelsea plays boring football.
Tell me son, What are the Gunners playing using a 4-5-1 formation @ UCL?
Arsenal also plays boring tactics and Wenger is a bloody hypocrite.
He has accused Chelsea and Bolton of using boring tactics in the past and he's been using it now to hunt for European glory.
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by hucarson(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2006
@ Skintite,
U have a better chance of cajoling the Pope to convert to a Sheikh than to convert me to a Gunner.
Arsenal? They r the wackest club in the Premiership.
No discipline + No character.

Take ur application elsewhere.
I will be very happy to miss ya services.
Ya misery starts after tonight's match.
Barca's victory tonight shall convince u to burn ur Arsenal football shirt and join Man Utd.
U wanna bet?
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by nightrider: 1:24pm On May 17, 2006
Jackal

arsenal's dimming of the galaxy at the bernabeu was it boring
arsenal's screwing of the old lady at highbury was that boring ( juve players confessed that we were the best team they played this season)
arsenal's sinking of the yellow submarine at highbury was that boring

i bet arsenal's gunning down of the big Dinhosaur won't be boring either.

Chelsea plays boring football. Everyone knows that in the football world.

Thierry Henry is not going anywhere, its obvious Man-u and chelsea fans are praying for our crown jewel to leave, but he ain't going nowhere baby~!. Even if he does we will recover faster this time, because our young gunners have learnt now to believe in themselves.

huc, huc, huc
must you always be rude to people. I never see any of your posts wher you aren't rude or insinuating something rude. And i give skintite props for putting up with ya , because i would just simply shoot you down.

Man -u , arsenal and chelsea are football clubs , not a basis for insulting people. Can't we all just have a normal conversation.

Jackal, Huc
i predict tonights game ARSENAL 2- Barcelona 1
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Greatpeter(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2006
Any team can be beaten anytime anyday.
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Priscila(f): 2:00pm On May 17, 2006
Chelsea are buying and negotiating any good player around.
Isn't money nice?

Now they are even on R. Carlos who knows may be next it will be Zidane.
Anyway, let everyone join including my grandmother but Arsenal will beat them next season.

Nightrider!
Pls confirm this rumour I have heard about Henry being serious with his leave to Barca.
He looks worked up with England football.
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by nightrider: 2:25pm On May 17, 2006
i honestly do fear that if he lifts the trophy, he might feel accomplished as an arsenal player and decide to move on. If he doesn't he might feel un accomplished and decide to move on.

So nobody knows except God , i'm sure even thierry henry doesn't know himself. Lets all wait and see.

But i do know one thing, if thierry henry leaves , its not the end of arsenal . I trust wenger to find a striker and mould him. It might take some months, but he will do it.

For evry thierry henry, there are 10 other henrys undiscovered and the skill is just to uncover them
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by hucarson(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2006
@ Nightrider,
How do u want to do the shooting? With a gat or with ya mouth?
The name Gunner must be giving u nightmares about shooting i guess.
Shoot down Dinho, Etoo and Messi before u start thinking about shooting me because u might just be the shooting target by 2200GMT.

Lest i forget,Who have i insulted on this thread? Skinny or Prisscy?
Skintite is just one of 'em Nairaland chicz thatz got the HEAT for me.
For your information,she is converting tonight should Barca sink Arsenal.
U might be losing a very important fan on Nairaland so get on your knees and PRAY.

P.S. Watch out for me on the battlefield should thingz turn sour for Lehmann.

Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Skintite(f): 3:37pm On May 17, 2006
Huc huc huc
i got no heat for u pal
plzzzzzzz stop halusinating n being dillussional undecided

Wanting somthin or somone sooooooo badly can create madness
u gotta be careful, or its one less manure to worry about

Convert 2nite, hmmmmmmmmmmm
mayb if sir alex stops chewing gum
or if man u wins the 05/06 EPL grin grin
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Blue2(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2006
The question is can chelsea be beaten next season. Well i think they would lose the odd match or two, but one things is near certain chelsea would retain the league shield. I don't see any team seriously challenging chelsea for this silverware.
There's this gist going run that when chelsea lifted the cup two seasons ago Captain John Terry had super glue on his hands and the doc says it would takle 5 yeasr to get it off, sorry guys u all have to wait for fibve years to get that cup back from chelsea
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by lalaboi(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2006
Hmm, u ppl av startd again. Now chelsea plays boring football.
A team dat is d 2nd most attacking team in d premiership bhind man u (wit d difference of a goal) dis season. We play boring football against man utd. (home n away). We also played boring football against arsenal. (beatn u thrice in a seasn). We also playd boring football against livapool (humiliatn dm away. Bt revengd in d fa cup).
Lt me put it 2 straight we play attacking football bt we cnt be consistent. Same applies 2 all premier league clubs.
Tel me al d match arsenal playd dis seasn was interesting.
Wel i dnt need 2 start wasting my energy typing n preachn 2 all anti-chelseas dat we play attacking n interestn football. (just dat we are nt constant wit it).

As 4 u dat tinks we ar making a mistake by signing carlos. Ur so calld wenger wants 2 buy thuram.
It seems u gunnerz dnt knw a team without an old head make silly mistakes sometimes.
So carlos wil bring his experience 2 chelsea.
Lts wait 4 nxt seasn, we'll lt u all regret supportn ur teams
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Grizzly(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2006
Well what can i say other than shut up n wait for the season to begin. sad After the first 10 games, check Chelsea and arsenals posn. one thing is certain, Chelsea **must** win the EPL, at least, for the 3RD time. cool
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by lordimpaq(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2006
it depends on chelsea's team next season and how they are faring after the first 5 games,

but all the same they are very vulnerable
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by spikelord(m): 12:21am On May 24, 2006
With the array of midfielders being paraded by Chelsea, I hope they don't resolve to a 3-6-1 formation or 3-5-2. They have to favour their midfield you know!
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by nightrider: 9:37am On May 24, 2006
The way chelsea are going they wouldnt play traditional wingers because of mourinho's excessive love for goalscoring midfielders.

he could play brazilian style. 2 2 2 2, because the left and right back can be used as wingers. Maybe thats why he wants roberto carlos so much cause thats carlos's forte.

Cech

terry gallas

ferraira del horno

makalele essien

lampard ballack

drogba

shevchenko
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by spikelord(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2006
2-2-2-2 ,

D'u think that'll do it?
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by nightrider: 10:40am On May 24, 2006
formation wise its actually 4 - 2 -2 -2

but the wing backs are actually wingers, e.g carlos and cafu.

although they defend but they are extremely attack minded. so what you have during the game is the two centre backs really holding the defence and the two defensive midfielders supporting.

brazil hardly use traditional wingers, they play two creative midfielders who shift to the wings. e.g ronaldinho and let the defensive midfielders push up from behind.

so what you have during game play is 2-2-2-2. chelsea might adopt that formation with the coming of ballack. they'll use arjen robben sparingly, or just drop drogba for him and let sheva be a target man.
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by amodu(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2006
Formation 2,2,2,2

czeh

calvalho                      Terry

makele                                    Esssien

Ferrera                                                                                            del horno

Mikel

Shevchenko      

Who will  beat this kind of scout.
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Rhodalyn(f): 10:46am On May 24, 2006
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by nightrider: 11:08am On May 24, 2006
amodu

your team isn't complete , just click modify and add two more players.

cech

Gallas terry

ferraira carlos

makalele

lampard ballack

joe cole robben

shevchenko

This will kill the premiership off. I'm truly hating chelsea now. Lampard and ballack can score. and sheva's surname is goaaaaal!!!!
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by Ememfour(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2006
As Akola said,what is the essence of goin thru the season unbeaten with so many draws and few wins.I'll prefer we go for the title and leave that one for the mediocres.Going thru the season unbeaten is not as sweet as havindg a record of 93 points as we did in the 2004/2005 season.Next season will be tha bomb.With ballack,shevy and tevez iminent.
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by toyex: 1:23pm On May 24, 2006
Check out Chelsea's vital stats for the last two seasons and you will realise that they can be beaten easily? They are not a surprise to anybody anymore and I am sure a lot of clubs will be ready to give them a run for their money.
I am not a Man U fan but I di9scovered that if Man U had gotten good results from two or three matches at Old trafford, they would have been able to contest the premiership.
Anyway,let us wait till after the world cup to see how many players are fit before U give it Chelsea again.
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by lordimpaq(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2006
@niterider

i can actually see the threat in sheva now, it gives me the creeps,

his surname is really goal,

then lampard and ballack, it makes it ballistics,
Re: Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season by nightrider: 2:43pm On May 24, 2006
lordi

i'm telling you this squad is wicked. ballack and lampard can get 40 goals in between them , they are both goalscoring midfielders. Sheva is a terror any day. He is sure to finish above 24 goals.

carlos will be a threat down the right. Problem is i see no space for essien. He 'll become a spare part. terrible for someone with so much promise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hollywood Stars And The Premier League Clubs They Support. / Photos: Ronaldo's Pregnant Girlfriend Displays Her Baby Bump At Best FIFA Awards / Download Video: Chelsea Vs Tottenham 2-1 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.