Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

US Msc Or Contract Position In Oil And Gas - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / US Msc Or Contract Position In Oil And Gas (583 Views)

Going For Msc In USA Vs Staying Back For A Contract Position / US Msc Or Contract Position In Oil And Gas / Permanent Job In A Telecoms And Contract Position In An Oil Comapny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Msc Or Contract Position In Oil And Gas by conyema12(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2013
Hello guys,

I seriously need your advise in this house. I am currently working with a Local Oil and Gas servicing company as a field Engineer under a contract position with a monthly pay of about #60-180 ( variation depends on how often you go the field)

Now I am seriously considering going to USA for MSC in petroleum Geology to upgrade my skills and exposure.

am I making the right decision? because I will not like to be looking for job again after graduating... cos sometimes they will say that a bird at hand worths more than a thousand in the bush.

Also I am newly married, Is it safe to sacrifice these few years being away from my family at this tender stage.

Please I believe some of us have been in this same position, your invaluable advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Still Unemployed / Institute Of Customer Relationship Mgt / Speak English Better Even With The Queen's Accent/diction Call;08153689387

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.