Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular (61841 Views)

20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. / Classical Ways Of Promoting A New Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by Kelvindwaplord(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2013
Posting unique content to your blog is a good way of increasing your blog's page rank in google's search engine... But it can get fustrating and discouraging if after writing killer articles you don't get readers or a single comment on your blog.....

Here are four ways to make your new blog post popular which includes ,

------ Sharing your post on social networks

--- sharing your post on forum sites , e.g nairaland

----sharing your post on social bookmarking sites e.g reddit , pinterest , delicious , stumble upon , e.t.c

----commenting on blogs with commentluv plugin....

Read full details here

http://badootech.com/2013/05/4-ways-to-promote-your-new-blog-post/
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by anwana4u(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2013
I still want to know which platform is better for blogging, WordPress or blogger?
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by HausofDinma: 4:40am On May 23, 2013
anwana4u: I still want to know which platform is better for blogging, WordPress or blogger?

They both have their pros and cons. You should try both of them out and see which one is best for you. I already started a thread on how to install WordPress on your PC. https://www.nairaland.com/1290757/how-install-windows-locally-pc Goodluck!
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by Kelvindwaplord(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2013
anwana4u: I still want to know which platform is better for blogging, WordPress or blogger?

Both of them are really good platforms for blogging....but if u want to venture into blogging ild suggest u use wordpress because of its unique features and plugins functions.
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by anwana4u(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2013
It seems to me that Blogger has more features and easy to build and manage than Wordpress, and you have total control on most features than Wordpress. I am falling in love with Blogger.
David A. U
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by cheavroi(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2013
How do you come up with a unique content to post? Your post may be unique but if it is not
1. Targeted: You must have an audience in mind before posting
2. What is in it for your business?
3. What is in it for anyone that wants to link to it

That is the new content marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by reviewnaija: 2:07am On May 27, 2013

i use blogger but heard wordpress gives more options and is more professional. checkout www.reviewnaija.com it's on blogger...
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular by konye(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How to embed video in smf / Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.