Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. (8970 Views)

Job Vacancy - Post: Web Design(1) / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / Make Google Index Your Blogposts Faster Using Pingomatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by more4rm9ja: 6:15am On Aug 09, 2015
For new blogs and websites that don't get indexed in time.

Ever created a post or webpage and it took days for you to find it on google search? Well, the thing is, google only get to see your new content (post/web page) anytime Googlebot crawl the web. But why wait till the spider comes around, when you can as well just tell them you've got a new content and you want it indexed?ยก

I'm gonna show you easy steps you can take to make google index your blog posts or web pages almost immediately after creating them. Please note that they don't add all submitted URLs, and there's no guarantee about when or if submitted URLs will appear in their index., but there's no harm in trying right? cheesy

STEPS:

*. Sign into your google account.

*. Then go to webmasters tools (they've changed it to "Search Console" now) and click on 'Crawl URL'. Input the address of the page you wanna submit and that's it.

If the above steps is too complex for you, then do this, after signing in just go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url ...In the space tagged 'URL', input your new post or webpage's URL (address), confirm you're not a robot by entering the reCaptcha text in the box provided then click on 'Submit Request'.

Wait a few minutes and if you're lucky, your new content should now appear on google search (If it doesn't, keep re-submitting). To confirm if you've been indexed, input the URL in google search box and click on search.

*Extra tip, [url="http://www.bing.com/toolbox/submit-site-url"]click here to submit your URL to Bing Search too[/url] (same process, pretty easy). wink Googluck!

Source: http://more4rm9ja.wap.sh/index/__xtblog_entry/10690135-index-your-new-blog-post-web-page-quickly

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by more4rm9ja: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2015
DaVinChiSam:
Nice
yeah smiley
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by PrinceNN(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
interesting
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by jidxin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by damiloladuke: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
used to be an issue,but not anymore

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by AlphaDibia(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Naija people and blogs sef..
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Neduzze5(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Okay
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
how did this make front page, google will index your pages fast anyway

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Ayofresh4u(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok visit http://amebocity.com for amazing tweaks
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Ufranklin92(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who go teach me how to blog
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by adesegun121(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
thanks op
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by hakeem4(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Www.musicnobs.com
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by hakeem4(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Okay
grin
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good one

Best informative of the day.
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by musicwriter(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's a lot of work. The simple act of searching for your URL on google will automatically index it. That's actually how Google acquire lots of resources. Simply by user generated inputs.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by ExpertNosa(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Great information
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Touchforfree(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by bamac(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
gassdon:
Good one
Best informative of the day.
cry
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by bisbok: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Scholarship Offer available,
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Apply Now: http://scholars71cp..com
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by akinswaggs(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Non-Hosted Verified Adsense Account with $18 for s_ale at giveaway price.... See sginature for details, 1st come, 1st serve.....
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by lonelydora: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Okay
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its nice to see web stuff making it to the frontpage of NL.
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by funmo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
great
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
musicwriter:
That's a lot of work. The simple act of searching for your URL on google will automatically index it. That's actually how Google acquire lots of resources. Simply by user generated inputs.
If what you say works, that is indeed an easier way to get indexed
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
DaVinChiSam:
Nice
Sure!
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by fxstory(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
cool
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by kay29000(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmm! And I was just thinking of how to get my new blog (kaysromancemoviesreviews..com) indexed. I hope this works...the blog has just 30 posts, but I still feel it needs to be seen/read by a lot of people right now.
Re: How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. by wx9Z: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Long process. Just post your stuff and maybe one day later it will be indexed for new blogs.

For your Movie news, updates , Reviews, Trailers visit www.yeyepikin.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Governor of Poker 3 unlimited chips hack cheat tool download Android iOS / Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.