Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

"I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car (4744 Views)

Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy / “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by AmicableEd: 12:00am On May 23, 2013
Mercy Johnson is indeed living life to the fullest!
This month, star actress Mercy Johnson resumed work; she is back on location with director and producer, Elvis Chucks.
Everything is new for her! New hubby, new baby, new house and now a new car - customized with "Odi wife"!
Her hubby deserves a pat on the back for knowing how to spoil a woman!
Oh by the way, she sent a thank you note to all her fans, see the photo of the car and read the note below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/i-say-thank-you-to-my-fans-see-mercy.html
Here goes her thank you note:
‘I want to say thank you to the fans, friends, colleagues and producers who were there for me.
Many of them proved to be friends on and off work. Many adjusted their schedules for me and sent in their greetings during the child dedication.
I resumed work this week with grateful heart and understanding that I am here because God through the help of people made it possible.
Or how could I explain the overwhelming votes I got at AMVCA despite been away and inactivity on social media? How could I explain the numbers of producers and scripts waiting for my return?
How could I explain the overwhelming love and gifts while I was away? I am very grateful and here to say a big thank you to everyone who played a role and those who as much as had good wishes in their hearts. Thank you and God bless you’.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/i-say-thank-you-to-my-fans-see-mercy.html
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by stainlessify: 12:06am On May 23, 2013
Kisses gurl!
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by LesbianBoy(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2013
To hell with her and her new car..........RUBBISH! Husband snatcher like her! *spits* angry

1 Like

Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by vondon(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2013
Wetin be ur own,alow the girl to enjoy her good life. Go fine money make u buy ur girl better car.ride on mercy I be ur fan
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by sKeetz(m): 2:29am On May 23, 2013
I came here to see a ''customized'' car not this crap!! angry

@op, Warn urself!!undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by johnwizey: 2:36am On May 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: To hell with her and her new car..........RUBBISH! Husband snatcher like her! *spits* angry
she don snatch uя husband before?
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by Nobody: 5:31am On May 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: To hell with her and her new car..........RUBBISH! Husband snatcher like her! *spits* angry

It's over, move on!
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by Dosoq(f): 6:09am On May 23, 2013
see 'beef',.....y r sum of u calin her names? nawa 4 una o.
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by shugacaneman: 6:12am On May 23, 2013
customized plates are just abt N80,000, is she that broke?
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by Temismith(f): 7:10am On May 23, 2013
Every step she takes, everting she does, everything she says and wear, d news will carry it. Oga o.
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by Nobody: 7:13am On May 23, 2013
whch 1 b ur own nw? Na ur sis husband she snatch? Mercy mre grease 2 ur elbw jare
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by Coldblooded(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2013
I wish her more joy and happiness with ha hubby but for the car, there is nothing spectacular about it; it's just a normal lexus and a cutomised plate number...that's all!
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by daviide: 12:31pm On May 23, 2013
"Mercy johnson will yu be my wifey?" grin
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by azeeza(f): 12:41pm On May 23, 2013
Why are you whinning ehnnn, who beg you to comment self or did she snatch you relative husband?
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by Shugamania(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2013

cheesy
Crybaby, sorry ehn..
Go find another husband, she wont snatch 'it' again.
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by cigaricon(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2013
Where the car kon dey abi all of una dey blind to the extent say una no see say the car no dey here abi na me blind to the extent say the car dey but i no see am? angry
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 23, 2013
Re: "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car by MzXtacy(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2013
kill urself dude!

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Twins Will You Date / Photos From Mide Martins Movie Premiere Which Had All Her Bleached Friends / World Ugliest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.