Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

"I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy (3304 Views)

''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi / “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals / "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Omoobaa: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-r6xHnU9klz4/VGICKBVry8I/AAAAAAAABjs/TlqBwVggTUU/s1600/cosste%2B1.jpg[/img]
For Halloween on Oct. 31st, Cossy Orjiakor went bra less to party with friends (see here). Speaking about her choice of costume, Cossy said she did to shock her fans and doesn't care what people think of her "I just decided to look for a costume in my closet, just anything that appealed to me. It is an old school cloth. I have never worn it out of the house. I just decided to shock my fans with it. I really don't care what people are saying about me. I just do what I am comfortable doing. I wore what I love. At times, I am tempted to show off my nipples because they are cute but I know I can never do that" Cossy told Encomium magazine

Click here to see the photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by englishmart(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
shut up Cossy.... You are used to going bra-less.
Your no-bra-day na everyday....

2 Likes

Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by pyyxxaro: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Devil just de use this innocent gal for nothing cry kiss

The God that arrested SAUL in Damascus wud soon arrest you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chai ooo.
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by mimiejacobz(f): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lmao,she even av fans,possibly shez tlkn abt standing fans cos no sane prsn will use ha for role model

1 Like

Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by stinggy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Was tempted to view the pictures..
Omo, I thought the bweast was being supported by bra b4 now.

Biatch is endowed truly grin
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Lmao,she even av fans,possibly shez tlkn abt standing fans cos no sane prsn will use ha for role model

I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by mimiejacobz(f): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
youmour:

I will

Ok,gud for you
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by falcon01: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
shock ke
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Uwakuwak(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Big women like her, she need wisdom
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Ijebulogic(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
why do i smell something rotten each time i see a picture of this woman?
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by philantoxx(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
shock who again??
when u have electrocuted us already with your oversized bobby
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
pyyxxaro:

I pray so
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Danielle22(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
she try
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by tpraiz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ijebulogic:
why do i smell something rotten each time i see a picture of this woman?
. U nt alone ma broda :::::

1 Like

Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahahaha.....yes ooooo...in d name of jesus
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by kokoA(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dis one get size of bra for market?
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
shut up Cossy.... You are used to going bra-less.
Your no-bra-day na everyday....
So you dey follow her?? You sabi when she wear bra and when she doesn't? LOLLLLLz Naija boywz
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by StevinMorgan(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
U did not shock me.. But you keep exibiting you stupidity and foolish-ness and lack of dignity. Shameless prostitute.
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mtchewwww
Wu cares

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by alexis007(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
cossy,nkita ara,people dey wear mask do their own halloween...you come dey sample bosoms.....'Halloween' and 'strip-teasing' sound alike for your ear?
Re: "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy by nessaluv(f): 4:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Wats wid ds gal and her b*0bs sef......., making noise a|| around, z she an actress in NigerIa 0r a p0rn star Jst asking though c0s av never seen her in any m0vie

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Just Got Himself A New Private Jet. Very Big Blow To His Haters. / Tonto Dikeh Shares Sexy Photo / Tekno Show Up His Cars And Mansion(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.