Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Miranda Kerr Mistakenly Shows Off Her Breasts On Modelling Shoot [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miranda Kerr Mistakenly Shows Off Her Breasts On Modelling Shoot [PHOTOS] (12148 Views)

Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Wears A White Towel For The Sexy Shoot(photos) / Miranda Kerr Suffer Multiple Nip Slip On Red Carpet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Mistakenly Shows Off Her Breasts On Modelling Shoot [PHOTOS] by horizonhotspot(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2013
After Ages of perfectly posing in cleavage baring pictures for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret it seems somewhat ironic that Miranda Kerr accidentally reveals her breasts when shooting for a make-up range.

The 30-year-old model had perhaps unwisely decided to go without a bra on the windy shoot in Miami.

Mother-of-one Miranda was simply wearing a black off the shoulder jumper for the shoot when a gust of wind meant her chest was exposed to the whole crew.

Although an assistant rushed to cover up the Australian star, Miranda took a while to regain her modesty on the blustery shoot for Kora Cosmetics
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>> http://horizonhotspot..com/2013/05/miranda-kerr-mistakenly-shows-off-her.html

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Ere*ction, But I Didn ’t Penetrate Her – Lord Paper Says / Photos: Iceprince Renews Etisalat Contract / 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.